• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Luneth over 900 ATK just in time to replace him with Olive in like 2-3 days. Fought a 4 Olive 1 Ling team in Arena and it got to turn 3 because Ling survived with a sliver of health and they got turn 2-3 in a row. That morter is insane chains on itself perfectly. Thankfully one of my Noctis survived somehow and I won but damn if she was limited I would probably chase another 3 of them.

SeanTSC

So I just ran into a 4x Olive + Ling group. Her canon crap hit me at the start of turn 2 despite me killing all 4 Olives in turn 1. It killed my 2x ExDeaths + CoD, but thankfully Noctis x2 lived.

I'd have been pretty pissed if it had totally wiped me out. That's some bullshit.

So I just ran into a 4x Olive + Ling group. Her canon crap hit me at the start of turn 2 despite me killing all 4 Olives in turn 1. It killed my 2x ExDeaths + CoD, but thankfully Noctis x2 lived.

I'd have been pretty pissed if it had totally wiped me out. That's some bullshit.

this is why having Ling is so huge for my arena team

Xion86

Yey my first one has been crafted :)

IBgOSHKl.png

(Oh I do love the new animation in the Maze too, to crush your dreams as Valentus said when you don't get the right door).

Valentus

My arena team right now are my 2 Noctis, exdeath, dark fina and cod.

8 thundagas + bladeblitz with Golem staff and ling's dagger does the trick always.

Zhadgon

So I decided to take a break from the game the last two weeks, only login to get the daily, did not get much luck in my free 11 summon but at least I got my second Snow and my first Shine.

Still have one space open if anyone wants to add me 122,944,657.

.n_n.

robotuw

The highest man-slayer passive we can get right now, that I can see, is 325% (CoD + Diabolos + Thorned Mace + Deathbringer + materia). With that setup a CoD can get up to about 600 atk. Is 325% on top of 600 atk comparable to an 800 atk Noctis or a 1100 atk Olive? I'm not sure how the damage scales but is this an instance where the kill passives are better than raw atk?

Muku

Daily pulls are killing me. However, with recent Ludmille's (have three, including one I'm working on, saved), I've merged and one I'm working on is 96.3% from 81.3% (to give you an idea how many extra Ludmille's they've given me recently). Then last night manually did TM for several hours and got it up to 97.3%. Going to work on Maze this week, but then go back to working on that Dual Cast. I needz. (Will have two more to work on in future.)

Right now I've got my second Zidane waiting for Trust Moogles, since that is where I will be placing them now. Yun needs his dual wield. He demands it. But CoD tells him to shut the fuck up and sit down. And with her on Diablos and all... yeah, no fighting that. So figure gotta set him up now.

Finally got Olive to lvl 100. Crazy how with little gear and no TM she is just below 600ATK.

Once I get Double Hand and he TM done she is going to be a monster on my squad.

Working on 2nd Chizzy now, but will need my second DW to finish and then will need her BM and finally work on Sakurafabuki before she is beastly too.

This Maze event helps a ton, but my god we need a better way to gain TM%. I ran this Maze all day and she gained .1% throughout almost 40 runs. That's stupid.

Muku

Finally got Olive to lvl 100. Crazy how with little gear and no TM she is just below 600ATK.

Once I get Double Hand and he TM done she is going to be a monster on my squad.

Working on 2nd Chizzy now, but will need my second DW to finish and then will need her BM and finally work on Sakurafabuki before she is beastly too.

This Maze event helps a ton, but my god we need a better way to gain TM%. I ran this Maze all day and she gained .1% throughout almost 40 runs. That's stupid.

We aren't allowed nice things unless we run a script or play all day every day. NO fun allowed.

We aren't allowed nice things unless we run a script or play all day every day. NO fun allowed.

All day got me just .1% so I'm not even sure playing all day gives us nice things.

It's more like run a script, dump tons of money into lapis and let it waste my money in hopes of getting TMs every 2-4 weeks.

Muku

All day got me just .1% so I'm not even sure playing all day gives us nice things.

It's more like run a script, dump tons of money into lapis and let it waste my money in hopes of getting TMs every 2-4 weeks.

Pretty much. As much as I'd like to have badass characters, I've just resigned myself to getting them whenever. Because I have actual jobs to be doing. Ludmille is the rare manual TM thing just because close enough not to need a Trust Moogle. Plus not wanting to waste it.

tuffymon

Sound's like unfortunate luck for sure. If you do the lapis until it's done, that only takes 4-5 days.

Shouta

Decided to go with the Ramza account. 058,171,835 is my account. I don't know how much I'll be playing is the only thing. I'll probably be doing it bit by bit when I'm not busy with JP and my other gacha games

Daily Shine. After Daily Marie. It's absurd. I'm done with this banner and going all maze. I missed the entire day -- and my script got subverted by some weird Amazon popup! -- because I was on a date, so I couldn't fix it.

Then again, what's a first date without Girl Scout cookie + wine pairings, a lost car, heavy petting, and light trespassing?

Still, I really needed Randi to make some progress! He's at like 70%.

Syntsui

Who is responsible for the real life currency conversion for these games, the publisher or Google/Apple?

My country's currency got a lot stronger the last few months compared to the dollar and Record Keeper just adjusted it, making their bundles much cheaper.

The lapis bundles in Brave Exvius are still expensive as fuck though.

They just need to throw us more trust moogles. Whenever that event comes along that every pull you make gets you a random TM moogle I'm pulling like crazy. It can't come soon enough.

How much lapis would that even cost?

It depends, because "lapis" doesn't cost anything. Unless you're talking about how much lapis you'd expend, which itself is dependent chiefly upon your rank. For instance, I'm rank 95, so I have 105 energy. Spending lapis to TM refresh makes sense for me (I think the pivot point is rank 70, though I'm not sure).

It's very much a "rich get richer" paradigm, because the more you TM farm, the more you rank up, so the more you "get" per lapis refresh.

I've had absurd luck over the past few weeks, so I tossed Gumi cash (for the 2.0 rollout, karma for my luck), and it's almost entirely gone to TM farming. I personally think it's worth it, because I looked at the increase in power I'd achieve through a few choice TMs (Dark Knight's Soul, Dark Bond, and Sparky in particular) but YMMV.

Celegus

Daily Shine. After Daily Marie. It's absurd. I'm done with this banner and going all maze. I missed the entire day -- and my script got subverted by some weird Amazon popup! -- because I was on a date, so I couldn't fix it.

Then again, what's a first date without Girl Scout cookie + wine pairings, a lost car, heavy petting, and light trespassing?

Still, I really needed Randi to make some progress! He's at like 70%.

Congrats! Oh the Shine is cool too I guess

Alkez

Decided to go with the Ramza account. 058,171,835 is my account. I don't know how much I'll be playing is the only thing. I'll probably be doing it bit by bit when I'm not busy with JP and my other gacha games

How comes you went with the Ramza account?

My country's currency got a lot stronger the last few months compared to the dollar and Record Keeper just adjusted it, making their bundles much cheaper.

The lapis bundles in Brave Exvius are still expensive as fuck though.

For some reason I always assumed you were American lol. I think the lapis prices are static. After Brexit the pound lost a lot of value but the price of lapis over here hasn't moved since literally day 1.

Shouta

For some reason I always assumed you were American lol. I think the lapis prices are static. After Brexit the pound lost a lot of value but the price of lapis over here hasn't moved since literally day 1.

Ramza is probably gonna get the same enhancements he has in JP which will make him super powerful.

Shouta

thought you came for the GL exclusives!

Can't pass up a Ramza. I'm sure there will be more GL exclusives down the road too.

If he pushes the story hard, he could drop quite a bit of lapis and cross his fingers >.>; Rank 9, with a level 49 Ramza already~

Up until level 8, running something costs 0 Energy. I used that to run the Gil Turtle and Enchanted Maze a bunch of times. I opted more for the turtles though because having money will help. I figure the Cactuar dunes will be up next week anyway. The Enchanted Maze is still using the old rules so it's not as good for XP yet.

Syntsui

Most expensive bundle in Record Keeper was R$354,00 but now it's R$265,00.

Most expensive bundle in Brave Exvius was and still is R$350,00. The current exchange rate is US$1,00 = R$3,11.

I guess the publisher is the responsible for this shit considering nothing changed here.

tuffymon

Can't pass up a Ramza. I'm sure there will be more GL exclusives down the road too.

Up until level 8, running something costs 0 Energy. I used that to run the Gil Turtle and Enchanted Maze a bunch of times. I opted more for the turtles though because having money will help. I figure the Cactuar dunes will be up next week anyway. The Enchanted Maze is still using the old rules so it's not as good for XP yet.

Would it be worthwhile to buy the 70 energy for 100 lapis and save those until youre a little further along and than hit the story hard? or even just farm the heck out of the maze?

Shouta

Would it be worthwhile to buy the 70 energy for 100 lapis and save those until youre a little further along and than hit the story hard? or even just farm the heck out of the maze?

Nah, I'm just gonna save Lapis for pulls. I don't really use it for EN most of the time.

I have when I was TM farming but I have 140+ EN in JP which is a different story because I don't have to manage an inbox and it's a ridiculous amount.

Rixa

Running EMaze with auto. Getting to 3 Minitaurs, forgeting auto is on, getting it off for 2nd turn to have 3 units alive. Forgetting that skills & spells exist and trying to kill Minitaur with normal hits. Realising next turn one could toss skill. Uses Thundara and Game Over.

That was well uhm not fun :D

Iam using team of: Zidane / Arc / Arc / Arc / Arc / no friend. Zidane is at level 5, Arcs are at 7 :p.

Visceir

Nah, I'm just gonna save Lapis for pulls. I don't really use it for EN most of the time.

I have when I was TM farming but I have 140+ EN in JP which is a different story because I don't have to manage an inbox and it's a ridiculous amount.

I started GL in the beginning of january. The 100 lapis for 60 en daily package was worth it for me since I just wanted to press the story along fast.

Playing GL has been kinda cool, since I've gotten and played with units I never got on JP.

leehom

I'm looking at the stats of the new rings.

Domination Ring for my mages/tank for the hp/mp bonus?

Ruler Ring for my dps for the atk bonus?

leehom

Daily half price was gold! Finally a shine after 25ish pulls?

NOPE.

Snow...
Seems like Shine is difficult to pull for a featured banner unit. Took me 50 pulls to get Refia on her banner and never gotten another one since. Don't have snow and a bunch of other four stars.

bonkeng

Same here. And it was a gold Medius just to thoroughly piss in my Cheerios. Absolutely no luck on this banner so far, unless you count 6 Shera.

Wait, how can you still keep pulling troll golds? Last time you pulled a Gold Luna, and now a Gold Medius. Is your game bugged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom