• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDarkness

Okay, I'm trying to figure out the point of doing these missions. It seems like WoW mission tables, but in FFBE now and at least the WoW missions provided better rewards for the time. I'm gonna send my guys out for 6 hours so they can bring back 5 meat? Really? To craft the Adventurer items takes an insane amount of mats, too. If I'm gonna send my guys out for 12 hours, they should get something good in return.

Not sure I'm gonna mess with this, but I guess it's good for getting EXP for units I don't use that much.

Pejo

Ohhh so crafting slot refunds was the reason for all that compensation lapis I got. Neat. already got 3 3xMetal Gods this morning. Love this event.

This is an exciting morning for FFBE.

Soooooo much stuuuufffff!

Also did a 11 pull on the current banner because I figured why not, got lots of lapis for slot compensation got Vargas AND Tilith!!!!!!!

It's a good day for Exvius.

Visceir

More stuff still to come, doesn't seem like friend levels are in yet and we should be getting those daily dungeons for anniversary that give enhancement mats and stat pots.

Muku

Is Repeat broken? Because WTF. I use Bladeblitz to kill for trash mobs with Orlandu. Now it makes him reuse and everyone else auto attack, even though they didn't attack at all? (Except guest. It doesn't make them do anything for some reason.) This is totally not cool

c-murph

LMAO

6eo526hl.jpg

Someone getting her already with EX summon.

Oh sweet. I hoped the shared it. lol Gunna hoard my for a bit.

This +50 increase to all the stuff... so amazing. ;_; Tears of joy.

Me too! Don't have to buy any for while now.

Ended up with 3 x 600 compensations! Woooo thats like a good week or so of TM Farming!

Well it seems Gumi have made a huge oversight when changing the crafting and erased anything people were crafting. For me it's not that bad as I was just making raid gear, and I still have 400k coins left to use (I didn't accept it because of equipment space) but some people have lost valuable items in the process.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExv...pdate_seems_to_have_nuked_craftinginprogress/
I lost a Ruler Ring I was crafting. I immediately used their support site to contact Gumi about it. I hope I get this resolved quickly.

Other than the crafting issue, this is an amazing update. Especially the Persistent Repeat, Batch Crafting and Passives showing in gear descriptions.

Also, we can reset Esper's now. The first reset for each are free and subsequent resets cost 100 lapis.

Niahak

Is Repeat broken? Because WTF. I use Bladeblitz to kill for trash mobs with Orlandu. Now it makes him reuse and everyone else auto attack, even though they didn't attack at all? (Except guest. It doesn't make them do anything for some reason.) This is totally not cool

Oh crud, I didn't think of this downside to the repeat "fix". It's great for arena, but now I need to manually defend with everyone else if I'm doing repeat to save time, which I do frequently...

Muku

Oh crud, I didn't think of this downside to the repeat "fix". It's great for arena, but now I need to manually defend with everyone else if I'm doing repeat to save time, which I do frequently...

I one shot Arenas. Why the fuck would I want this? This is absolute bullshit. I never use Repeat in there anyway. This isn't a fix. This is potentially enough to put me off playing in general. Having to select Bladeblitz everytime? Um this better become an option because I can't live like this. I don't put folks on defend because I keep them around in case they need to finish something off should that happen. (Because now Yun, who has DW... now spends 5 years attacking. Fuck.)

Alkez

I lost a Ruler Ring I was crafting. I immediately used their support site to contact Gumi about it. I hope I get this resolved quickly.

Other than the crafting issue, this is an amazing update. Especially the Persistent Repeat, Batch Crafting and Passives showing in gear descriptions.

Also, we can reset Esper's now. The first reset for each are free and subsequent resets cost 100 lapis.

Yeah I'm hoping support can get on this quickly. But I am worried that those items have simply been wiped and if so there's no way for them to fix it.

Otherwise the update is great.

robotuw

Thank goodness the expedition success doesn't depend on unit level, awakening level, or equipment. Don't know how hard they get as the highest I saw in the first group was a tier C, but that one used a phoenix down as the expendable.

One and done with the story unit vortexes. Anyone notice they expire in 3 years? Lol, better get on that. That purple lightning is legit. I'm over 35k lapis and 90 tickets now thanks to this update.

On the negative side, it's been over 36 hours since my last metal god. Booo!

Lyrian

The expedition update is amazing. It's free items and the forever-benched units finally have something else to do. Lenna can be useful again.

THIS.

Felt so good to put Magitek Terra out on a mission. :)

Already had an energy pot show up as a exploration reward, 24 hours though.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Repeat carrying over is the best.

Although some clown in the arena already messed me up by sapping my units' mp. So I look down at my screen and see them all flailing their fists as I was hitting repeat and looking away.

tuffymon

Thank goodness the expedition success doesn't depend on unit level, awakening level, or equipment. Don't know how hard they get as the highest I saw in the first group was a tier C, but that one used a phoenix down as the expendable.

One and done with the story unit vortexes. Anyone notice they expire in 3 years? Lol, better get on that. That purple lightning is legit. I'm over 35k lapis and 90 tickets now thanks to this update.

On the negative side, it's been over 36 hours since my last metal god. Booo!

I think it does, I did a higher rank quest and 3 kefkas had different %'s, 6 star, 4star and 3star... but it didn't seem to make a difference on D rank quests

Myze

I didn't see it mentioned (probably has), but there was also an upgrade to all slots (+50 to everything it looks like).

Having some trouble with JPN. I'd set my time and started raiding. Set it back earlier and just put it back to Japan time again but now I can't get the raid to show up anymore.

Niahak

I think it does, I did a higher rank quest and 3 kefkas had different %'s, 6 star, 4star and 3star... but it didn't seem to make a difference on D rank quests

I think there's a cap on %, with bonus modifying it but still not allowing units to exceed it.

E.g. a C mission I picked had a max of 20% for anyone (3* to 6*) with some low level 3* and 4* units (mostly without bonus) getting only 17-19%.

D missions might be easy enough anyone gets max % regardless of bonus/level/stars.

tuffymon

I think there's a cap on %, with bonus modifying it but still not allowing units to exceed it.

E.g. a C mission I picked had a max of 20% for anyone (3* to 6*) with some low level 3* and 4* units (mostly without bonus) getting only 17-19%.

D missions might be easy enough anyone gets max % regardless of bonus/level/stars.

Your idea might be right. It could even be something else, being day 1 (cough hours in) and all there's still much to learn~

Definitely appreciate the new equipment info screen, but for now I still have to look up certain ones :)

Anyway, did some expeditions, and got all the story characters gear so far. Back to business as usual.

EDarkness

Because.

NEXT fucking arena fucking arena fucking fucking arena fight you only push "Repeat". Thus Arena fights 2-5 last ~3 seconds when your turn comes. Its awesome change.

Hmmm, but shouldn't it work where if the character didn't do anything the previous round, they shouldn't do anything the next time you hit Repeat?

Muku

Because.

NEXT fucking arena fucking arena fucking fucking arena fight you only push "Repeat". Thus Arena fights 2-5 last ~3 seconds when your turn comes. Its awesome change.

I dunno. Doesn't mean anything to me. I just hope we get old way back because this doesn't cut it. Then again I don't do Arenas for fun. I do them for quick getting out of the way shit. I hate Arena.

Also, I see says Victory now above rewards. Are you required now to actually win? Just curious.

Rixa

Hmmm, but shouldn't it work where if the character didn't do anything the previous round, they shouldn't do anything the next time you hit Repeat?

I dunno. Doesn't mean anything to me. I just hope we get old way back because this doesn't cut it. Then again I don't do Arenas for fun. I do them for quick getting out of the way shit. I hate Arena.

Also, I see says Victory now above rewards. Are you required now to actually win? Just curious.

I hate the arena too. This saves time. I only need to put skills once. Then in next battle only thing I do is repeat. Iam not choosing strongest enemies I just try to do 5 fight per day as fast as possible. And this change saves crapton of time and skill settings.

tuffymon

I didn't see anyone mention it, but the training dummy is in. Farplane very top, you'll get a cs with a moogle~

Someone did 1.8 Billion dmg to it? w t f

Anyone surprised that for all the slots we can buy, we can't buy more expedition slots >.>;

robotuw

I didn't see anyone mention it, but the training dummy is in. Farplane very top, you'll get a cs with a moogle~

Someone did 1.8 Billion dmg to it? w t f

Anyone surprised that for all the slots we can buy, we can't buy more expedition slots >.>;

Oh cool!
Having tried it, it's actually pretty disappointing. You can't bring a friend, you're only limited to 5 turns for some stupid reason (no Noctis LB for me), and it's a pain to get to. Why isn't it just an option on the vortex menu?

Muku

I hate the arena too. This saves time. I only need to put skills once. Then in next battle only thing I do is repeat. Iam not choosing strongest enemies I just try to do 5 fight per day as fast as possible. And this change saves crapton of time and skill settings.

Overall, I lose time on this. I'd rather have spent the time I had to waste in Arena on that. Now I lose time on EVERYTHING else I do in-game. I am not even sure why there isn't a choice on this.

Edit: Anyway, if anyone else is wanting to join JPN but just wants to jump in, I have an account saved on phone if interested I could transfer. Has Eko, Marie, Orlandu, and Runera. Let me know if interested. Otherwise going to delete. (Don't want JPN on phone, just used it as a way to reset it for iPad.)

tuffymon

So anyone want to give guesses to the various %'s on this?

19415826_10154994585187885_540072951_n.png

The level of the unit matters, I think...

100, 41/60, 40/40, 1/40, 20/60

Pejo

So anyone want to give guesses to the various %'s on this?

19415826_10154994585187885_540072951_n.png

The level of the unit matters, I think...

100, 41/60, 40/40, 1/40, 40/40

Yea I think it's level and equipment that adjust the % to a certain degree. The 3 tutorial expeditions I did, Kelsius was whatever the max % was at level 1'ish, but on the "real" expeditions, he was like 12% out 20% etc. I used a gigantaur on him and put some crap equipment on, and he went up to 20%.

tuffymon

I sent it off after rearranging it with other units, but my Terra that's a 80/80 is 12%, so evolutions and the level they are trip thresholds... interesting~

other then the first kefka, everyone's butt naked~

Serious question....when was the last time any of you really TM farmed. I haven't had the chance to. Fire Emblem has been keeping me busy, the current BF event and the raid kept me busy all this week and the last two. All my TM'ing has been done using switch controls, am I finally going to have to start macroing when I sleep?!?!? Gumi plz!

Syntsui

I TM farmed the week before the Mog King event and I'll get back to it when it's done, I'm still way behind on that department and have zero defensive TMs.

In case any of the people finished rolling on JPN want someone else on their list here my code again. 931 881 999. Have CG Fina and Noctis with the latter as lead, awakened and half levelled at 250~ ATK so may be handy at these early stages. Trying to boost him asap but can only beat stage 2 of the raid :/

Serious question....when was the last time any of you really TM farmed. I haven't had the chance to. Fire Emblem has been keeping me busy, the current BF event and the raid kept me busy all this week and the last two. All my TM'ing has been done using switch controls, am I finally going to have to start macroing when I sleep?!?!? Gumi plz!

Was farming before the mog event. Will be again when it's gone or when I have everything I want from it.

The last time I TM farmed was during Aileen's banner for her TM. I had taken a month off before that, and I haven't done it since except a single day a couple of weeks ago. I just don't care about them anymore lol.

tuffymon

Tm farming gets put on hold for events that are worthwhile, and right now, giancrysts and purecrysts are worth more to me at least... combine that with tomorrow starting the 1/2 price story... i'm gonna finish the story and guy a kaiser shield from a fat choco~

Niahak

I haven't done much of any in the past three weeks. Partly traveling, but mostly the events are worth spending energy on (and I don't care as much about TMs now that I have a few dual wields, blade masteries and enough stuff to build 100% evade).

Been a while for me. I have a lot of TMs worth while that help and can clear all the content. Events have taken precedence especially now that enhancements are a thing. There are some I really want to do, Bowie knife, Amelia's for Olive, quick assault, letter in arms, etc.

robotuw

Serious question....when was the last time any of you really TM farmed.

I finished up a good batch of defensive/evasion TM's last week before the mog king started. Normally I'd be back to TM farming on the second week of mog king but this event has been too good to pass up so I'm farming giancrysts. That, plus my next batch of TMs is pretty inessential (5x Lenna -> 1x Magi staff, followed by a crew of Emperor #2, Sozhe, Elle's #1 and #2, and Zidane #4) so I've been slow to start the macro back up. Next week may calm down after the mog king leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom