• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotuw

Stand strong Global group!
I'm too lazy to figure out how to make a JP account, and I already missed the Nier banner

Also maintenance in an hour.

Stand strong Global group!
I'm too lazy to figure out how to make a JP account, and I already missed the Nier banner

Also maintenance in an hour.

Lol! I have no time to spend on playing the same exact game a second time. I couldn't fathom how some people were rocking secondary accounts for so long.
I just bought Cryptark and Nex Machina so I've got a full plate on my hands.

bonkeng

Not moving. Just another account. Won't be my main or close to it. However, when I have time, I'd like to work on my Japanese. Not living there anymore and being surrounded in it, it makes it difficult now. So for me it's about keeping up my reading. Some dabbling when I have downtime can't hurt.

I've already come to realize some of the characters I always had an issue with have left my memory, and trying to work them back in. Ugh.

I'm not sure about everyone else. XD I think for some it's the Rainbow allure.

*apparently I need to work on my spelling in English though LOL

Lol. I woke up and the first few posts i read was about JP pulls. But those pulls though (specially forgrim's), 3 to 4 rainbows o_o

Muku

So, I kept Tidus one around. But then replaced it when I got 4 Rainbows. 2 Rainbows came out of the big pulls (1 each). Then I pulled daily and used all tickets to start out because I wanted to see if I could solidify. Two out of the 8 tickets yielded Rainbows. It yielded Eko, Orlandu, Marie (barf), and Renera. Put this account on my phone to hold on to.

Next round on iPad, after daily, tickets, and free and paid 10+1 I've ended up with the following:

- Wilhelm
- Tidus
- Onion Knight

I have Lenna I guess in mean time as healer. LOLOL. Only second time getting Tidus and first time on Onion Knight. Not passing this up. Wilhelm is supposed to be good. (Don't know, don't have him on GL.)

I guess if I can transfer the account on my phone again, someone is welcome to it if they'd like. Eko, Orlandu, Marie, and Renera. Just let me know if you do.

My JPN ID is 600,208,649

Edit: Just realized I even got naked Fina in it all. Is she better than Lenna? I imagine so.

Is there a reason I can't merge extra of long sword dude (I think that is from this banner)? Because wtf.. okay it's not just him. Ugh

LOL FARK. Was going to go start leveling folks... Maint. I just got my team set up >< Didn't realize they went down at same time.

Lucreto

Maintenance is earlier than usual today. I am usually at work then it happens. Lucky I sold off the last or my raid coins last night.

Rixa

Maintenance is earlier than usual today. I am usually at work then it happens. Lucky I sold off the last or my raid coins last night.

Cause it is scheduled to be 9 hours maintenance. Thats why they started it earlier. Lets hope it will finish early or in time. Granted Iam ok if it takes more time. That just means we get compensation.

fionel

Aranea and Prompto don't look that great.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/6irmc0/jp_maint_info_622/

Prompto seems good at dealing status ailments and debuffs, but in the grand scheme of things where most bosses nowdays are mostly resistant to both, debuffers like him will have a very niche role to play :(

Aranea... while I'm kind of excited about her, her kit relying on double-hand TMRs and jumps makes her hard to use. Gumi needs to tweak jump skills or else they're just deadweight.

Rixa

Kudos to Nazta, Reddit has datamined stuff

As expected, no Lorraine (Loren Lorën Lorên Lorrane whatever) in EX Pts pool.

Nazta said:
Ex Points Rewards (As of 23:30 PDT)

Points | Rewards

1 | 70x Lapis
5 | 1x EX Ticket
10 | 5x King Metal Minituar
25 | 3x Tough Pot
50 | 1x EX Ticket
75 | 8x King Metal Minituar
100 | 1x 4&#9733;+ EX Ticket
125 | 3x Burst Pot
150 | 1x EX Ticket
175 | 11x King Metal Minituar
200 | 1x 5&#9733;+ EX Ticket
225 | 3x Tough Pot
250 | 1x EX Ticket
275 | 15x King Metal Minituar
300 | 1x 4&#9733;+ EX Ticket
Expedition Materia (Recipes):

Materia | Recipe

Adventurer | 300x Relic
Adventurer +1 | 1x Adventurer, 450x Relic
Adventurer +2 | 1x Adventurer +1, 650x Relic
Adventurer +3 | 1x Adventurer +2, 1000x Relic
Adventurer +4 | 1x Adventurer +3, 1200x Relic

Relic droprate will be interesting to see, one per run, one per 10 run, total bullshit rng droprate?

tuffymon

Interesting stuff, although Jp's Ex goes to 500, so maybe it's not all there yet? I see that the 5* ticket is in the same spot on both charts~

Syntsui

JP is weird, all banners are gone and the game went into maintenance in one of my most awful rerolls. I won't even play it I guess lmao.

Shouta

Aranea and Prompto info out.

Aranea looks like the dragoon version of Cloud. She could probably do some serious damage with the right setup but she's not gonna blow people's minds right away, I think. However, I can imagine some outright insanity from here. A few copies of Wind Veritas' TMR along with proper Doublehand gear could make her really scary.

Prompto has a ton of utility. He's not gonna do a ton of damage but he has a lot of support skills to make up for the slightly lower multipliers. Lots of status ailments he can inflict, lots of imperils, and status debuffs.

JP is weird, all banners are gone and the game went into maintenance in one of my most awful rerolls. I won't even play it I guess lmao.

Change the time on your program/device to Japan's timezone to get them to show up.

Maintenance is earlier than usual today. I am usually at work then it happens.
It caught me by surprise too. Usually they start at 2am Eastern, but tonight it was at 1am. Luckily I had just finished and claimed all of my dailies. However, I had a nearly full NRG bar. I made one ELT Vargas run ~12:58 and was greeted with the maintenance notice when it completed.

Alkez

You know, it's funny how things work out sometimes. I wanted CG Lasswell when I was rerolling so I was a little disappointed when I got CG Sakura alongside my CG Fina. Obviously she's a very good unit but the differences in physical and magic units, and how easy Lasswell would be to gear from a F2P prespective, made him a better choice in my mind.

But having looked closely at their skills I really like Sakura a lot more than Lasswell. I'm not a big fan of the combo system tbh, and I really like that Sakura can "dualcast" all her Quick skills. Just wish I had a tank. I had WoL in like half my rerolls but not in the one I'm sticking with.

Anyways, JP players please send me an invite if you have room on your friends list.

Alkez - 842 210 311

fionel

So the JP raid gacha drops 5% and 10% trust moogles, which is already incredible in itself, but no the surprise doesn't just stop there. Apparently you can get 4* tickets from the raid gacha as well!

Rixa

So the JP raid gacha drops 5% and 10% trust moogles, which is already incredible in itself, but no the surprise doesn't just stop there. Apparently you can get 4* tickets from the raid gacha as well!

o_O Heh maybe in 8 months time global or not.

From reddit: Got 2 4*tics from 5000 raid coins summon.... is this bug?

Doesnt sound normal to me :eek:

Alkez

Man, what an excellent time to start JP.

Kouriozan

Lmao 4* tickets in raid Gacha, or how to lose tons of money, well played Alim.
7* has to come pretty soon, I mean JP is giving a lot of 4* tickets lately.

Doctor_No

Yeah hopefully it goes up to 600. If it's maxed at 300 now, the cycle is shorter, but the incentives is not that great. I'd personally hold until Lorren is added.

Personally, I'm not really a fan of units that only whales can get. It would be nice if they added her in another way.

5* ticket is actually great as the $USD /EX Point exchange rate isn't too bad. If the EX point exchange rate is the same as JP, the 5* comes at the first $150-160 you spend, and then at every $225 to $240 if you are using Amazon Coins.

In Japan, due to the expanded 600 Point system, you have to spend $396 (44,000&#20870; in today's FX market) between 5* tickets and Lorraine.

So in terms of 5* tickets its better to have a smaller EX range as it can cycle through faster. If they expanded it to add Lorraine, after you get all of her you want, going through that cycle becomes a burden. I would prefer the smaller EX point system with more frequent 5* tickets (and have Lorraine gotten some other way).

I'm am going to horde those 5* tickets so that I can blow them on a desired banner later on.

Rixa

I'm am going to horde those 5* tickets so that I can blow them on a desired banner later on.

In JP those tickets weren't affected by any Banners.

ABOUT EX SUMMON TICKETS

You can examine EX Summon rates by checking the &#25552;&#20379;&#21106;&#21512; in the free summon tab. Noteworthy findings from this:

EX Summon tickets act like rare summon tickets EXCEPT WITH NO RATE-UP BONUS APPLIED. Same with the 4* and 5* tickets. This means that you do NOT have a higher chance to get banner units with EX Summon tickets-- this is important to note on the 5* ticket in particular, as it means you may end up with anything from the 5* base pool.

Obviously it might be good idea to save them after some unit has released to have higher chance to get it.

I guess I blew all the EX pts tix when ever I get them.

bonkeng

Personally, I'm not really a fan of units that only whales can get. It would be nice if they added her in another way.

5* ticket is actually great as the $USD /EX Point exchange rate isn't too bad. If the EX point exchange rate is the same as JP, the 5* comes at the first $150-160 you spend, and then at every $225 to $240 if you are using Amazon Coins.

In Japan, due to the expanded 600 Point system, you have to spend $396 (44,000&#20870; in today's FX market) between 5* tickets and Lorraine.

So in terms of 5* tickets its better to have a smaller EX range as it can cycle through faster. If they expanded it to add Lorraine, after you get all of her you want, going through that cycle becomes a burden. I would prefer the smaller EX point system with more frequent 5* tickets (and have Lorraine gotten some other way).

Yeah you have a good point. Lorren will be good for 2 or maybe 3. After that, there's no point in getting her repeatedly.

On the EX 5* ticket, it can't be used on banners though. Even the 4* EX can't be used on banners too. So no rate ups for those. But you can keep it as long as you want until a 5* unit you're interested is added in to the pool.

Doctor_No

In JP those tickets weren't affected by any Banners.

Obviously it might be good idea to save them after some unit has released to have higher chance to get it.

I guess I blew all the EX pts tix when ever I get them.

Yeah you have a good point. Lorren will be good for 2 or maybe 3. After that, there's no point in getting her repeatedly.

On the EX 5* ticket, it can't be used on banners though. Even the 4* EX can't be used on banners too. So no rate ups for those. But you can keep it as long as you want until a 5* unit you're interested is added in to the pool.

Well that sucks, in that case I'm gonna start blowing through them as I get them.

These EX tickets are a smart move on Gumi, as after a hard pull without a banner unit you at least feel you get something, or rather a solid chance at something.

Alkez

Didn't realise Libertus was a tank. Seems like WoL-lite lol. At least I have a tank on JP then.

Healer - Check
DPS - Check
Tank - Check

Guess I just need some support and a defensive buffer.

Go to the Amazon app right before you load the game, then move the tab from device to update. Then refresh the screen by holding your finger down on the screen and dragging down to have the update show up.
Yea I did update it, I was just slightly concerned by the version # discrepancy between the versions. But probably a bug fix or something on iOS.

I just noticed in JPN that you can craft multiples of the same item at the same time instead of doing it one at a time. Did that come with the removal of craft times? If so I will finally finish the ability and equipment trophies.

Question for global and one for JPN. Will Maxwell be up today or is that tomorrow? Would be nice to have the extra bonus.

Where's this raid on JPN? My list is empty on mine

I just noticed in JPN that you can craft multiples of the same item at the same time instead of doing it one at a time. Did that come with the removal of craft times? If so I will finally finish the ability and equipment trophies.

Holy shit amazing if we get that update

Is that even real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom