• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

I know I shouldn't be considering I got her from a random ticket pull, but man, I'm still so damn salty I got Dark Fina instead of Orlandu this morning. It was legit the first time I felt down about a game in a long time. I know she's great and all, but she's no meta-defining like the Thunder God.

Now I now how some people feel disappointment when they end up pulling some good off-banner 5* units when they're pulling for someone specific in a banner.

I know your pain, bro. I literally dreamed I pulled Orlandu last night. 115 pulls got me a Marie and two Exdeaths; I even checked the lapis store just to see how much another 10+1 pull would cost, but noped the fuck outta there real quick.

I still have ~20 chances at him, so I do hope I'll eventually be able to post the "God is real" gif in here before the event's over.

Until, then:
mckayla-maroney-not-ibaurj.jpg

Edit: Added everyone who shared their friend IDs. Gonna be grinding the crap out of this event, so I'll be needing as much bonus as possible.

Muku

I deleted one person but went ahead and bought a few more spots. Capped Orlandu. For anyone that doesn't have me added: 936,875,612

Not the badass of the bunch, but got him with DW at the moment. 581 ATK

Whales

Banned
THE GAME KNOWS.

Congrats!

thanks dude!

I looked at my friend list and saw that I still had 26/40 left. Im surprised not everyone deleted me, I guess my noctis was still useful to some.

if anyone wants a 820 Atk noctis (soon to be orlandu) then add me :p

554 305 417

RedZaraki

Banned
I deleted one person but went ahead and bought a few more spots. Capped Orlandu. For anyone that doesn't have me added: 936,875,612

Not the badass of the bunch, but got him with DW at the moment. 581 ATK

Sent request to you.

thanks dude!

I looked at my friend list and saw that I still had 26/40 left. Im surprised not everyone deleted me, I guess my noctis was still useful to some.

if anyone wants a 820 Atk noctis (soon to be orlandu) then add me :p

554 305 417

And you!

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Did they stealth nerfed Cactuar Dunes again? Two runs in a row with only 1 Gigantuar, last time I was getting 5-6 Gigantuars every single run.

Saw this and decided to run it. 5 Gigantuars.

Before posting this response I ran it two more times - two drops each time haha I still want to chalk it up to RNG.

Ken

Since I did get Ramza, educate me on why he's good in JPN.

Enhancements

Song of the Hero
+100% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR while Singing (3 Turns) & AoE ~1150 HP Heal w/ 8x Mod while Singing split over 3 Turns & AoE ~20 MP Heal w/ 0.5x Mod while Singing split over 3 Turns

Enhancements

Song of the Hero
+100% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR while Singing (3 Turns) & AoE ~1150 HP Heal w/ 8x Mod while Singing split over 3 Turns & AoE ~20 MP Heal w/ 0.5x Mod while Singing split over 3 Turns

I'm pretty stocked for that. But how does he operate as a breaker when his singing is so good? Doesn't this mean we should have another top tier breaker on the squad?

I just realized I do happen to have two of the guy. Future double Ramza party ftw

Going to set leader to Orlandu for the rest of the event. Not a super Orlandu by any stretch, but 638 ATK.

Have 1 spot open to whoever wants it.

Name: Moogles
ID: 956,387,298

WoL is the best future full breaker? I don't know the exact numbers. I wish they showed them in game.

If the ifrit event is anything to go by b breaking is crazy important. I don't know if future bosses will be completely immune but we'll see. That's why I wanted Noctis so badly. Being able to break and deal damage seemed way to crucial. If WoL can break and tank then there's another awesome unit to utilize.

Giard

Wanted Orlandu so badly as a f2p player. I was losing interest in the game, so I used up my 150 tickets...

Got Ramza and Dark Fina. I guess I can't complain, but they aren't really game breakers... they are my two first rainbow pulls.

dlc

Neo Member
hey all, got lucky w/ all my ticket pulls and wanted to give back (lurk all day long!)

Orlandeau
630+ dps, so not high but hopefully of some use. TM farming still, but that'll take 30 days.

MrPibb

Ken

hey all, got lucky w/ all my ticket pulls and wanted to give back (lurk all day long!)

Orlandeau
630+ dps, so not high but hopefully of some use. TM farming still, but that'll take 30 days.

MrPibb

oh man don't you do giant bomb stuff?

added, qon

Wanted Orlandu so badly as a f2p player. I was losing interest in the game, so I used up my 150 tickets...

Got Ramza and Dark Fina. I guess I can't complain, but they aren't really game breakers... they are my two first rainbow pulls.

One gives you one of the best phys dps chest pieces in the game and becomes a stat boosting monster come enchancements and the other is the best mage in the game. While it's not what you wanted those are still good. You can turn Dark Fina into a monster.

Nikokuno

Hope you like Eiko (25% chances that your rainbow will be either)

I love every FF IX chars, even Lani lol. Joke aside, this game is packed with good characters so I don't mind at all. Still, I'll save everything for this banner!

Dude that FF9 reveal was hype as fuck

Damn shame JP gets to go first

At least Global is getting some type of FF6 upgrade but its only a SINGLE characters

Fuck that Do the WHOLE CAST

I'm hype, hype, hype, they even update the old characters (except Lani of course). Best news since crystal change. Every banner is shit now 😂

Syntsui

Ramza is game breaker, more than Orlandu. Wait for enhancements.

Apparently Ramza will become one of the best units when enhancements arrive. He was first in JPN to get them as well.

Kouriozan

I know I shouldn't be considering I got her from a random ticket pull, but man, I'm still so damn salty I got Dark Fina instead of Orlandu this morning. It was legit the first time I felt down about a game in a long time. I know she's great and all, but she's no meta-defining like the Thunder God.

I can understand, I felt that when I got Ramza #2 instead of Randi since it's useless to have both on the same team, but you should (and everyone here) know that there will be events with ennemies resisting physical attacks, there you'll be glad to have some strong mages.

To cheer you up, Dark Fina is still considered the best mage in JP.

Malakhov

Banned
Never was able to get Ramza, just Delita :(

Olive, Lightning, Gilgamesh, Marie, Queen and Delita are the base 5* I've gotten so far. I was stoked about Marie at first but now with Minfilia I no longer really care for her and Queen, urgh...

Also regret spending so much resource into getting lightning, since now she's sitting in my arena team. Hence why I will no longer throw a stash at rainbows and ain't trying to get Orlandu for now.

Kouriozan

Also regret spending so much resource into getting lightning, since now she's sitting in my arena team. Hence why I will no longer throw a stash at rainbows and ain't trying to get Orlandu for now.

Yep, she has fallen so behind now, it's even worse in JP, all we can hope is either a second batch of enhancements for her or a miraculous 7*.

Lyrian

YPR Banner is what I need in life.

With Gunner Yuna, Berserk Rikku, and Black Mage Paine

Good taste, right here. Paine is criminally underrepresented in the FF universe.

Grats to everyone on their Orlandeaus!

Started pulling, and had to take my hand of the summon button as I pretty much completed all my **needed** pulls in only 8 pulls with a bonus on top.

The 8 pulls:

-- Soleil
-- Amelia x 2
-- Lawrence

-- Garnet
-- Shine

-- Xiao
-- Jack

Yeah.... can't really complain. Full bonus party, plus a bonus Garnet and Shine for TM farming in only 8.

I'm already net **positive** 1k lapis AND will be net **positive** on tickets after cleaning out Mog King. I can't really ask for a better outcome than that (well, besides not pulling a miracle Orlandeau).

Walking away from the table with an extraordinarily rare win against the house with a fatter lapis and ticket wallet then I started with.

Takuan

Never was able to get Ramza, just Delita :(

Olive, Lightning, Gilgamesh, Marie, Queen and Delita are the base 5* I've gotten so far. I was stoked about Marie at first but now with Minfilia I no longer really care for her and Queen, urgh...

Minfilia is better than Marie? If so, I won't prioritize leveling her. Just dumped practically all of the MOG King Gigas into Y'shtola and Greg, and I'll be devoting all NRG to the event, so no one's getting leveled for another while.

I personally don't mind dumping all my eggs into the landu basket, since he's easily my most desired unit in the game. Dat sprite! Bought 5 cheap tickets and tried again, no luck.

Flambe

Bleh, down to the expensive tickets from event gonna take a miracle =| Sucks saving for months and draining it all for junk, but it was always a long shot hehe. At least he's not time-limited, could always get down the road as a troll rainbow on Cloud banner or something ;p

Ken

Bleh, down to the expensive tickets from event gonna take a miracle =| Sucks saving for months and draining it all for junk, but it was always a long shot hehe. At least he's not time-limited, could always get down the road as a troll rainbow on Cloud banner or something ;p

"ugh troll orlandeau!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom