• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy [Mafia] |OT| Living in a Materia World, and I am a Materia Girl

V762PdI.gif

Blargonaut used Phoenix Down

Blargonaut, I pick 18.

hmph

You've played Triple Triad before, I see

ᴬᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᶰᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵒᶰᵉ ᶦᵗ ᵈᵒʷᶰ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᴳᴵᶠ ᵘˢᵉ⋅ ᴵ ˢᵉᶫᵉᶜᵗᶦᵛᵉᶫʸ ᵈᵒ ᶦᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵉᵐᵖʰᵃˢᶦˢ ᵒᶠ ᵖᵒᶦᶰᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵃᵖᵖʳᵒᵖʳᶦᵃᵗᵉ ᵉᵐᵒᵗᶦᵛᵉ ʳᵉˢᵖᵒᶰˢᵉ, ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗᶦᵐᵉˢ⋅ ᴬᶫᶫ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵖᵃᵐ ᵗᵉᶜʰᶰᶦᑫᵘᵉ ᵈᵒᵉˢ ᶦˢ ᵖʳᵒᵐᵒᵗᵉ ᵈᶦᵐᶦᶰᶦˢʰᶦᶰᵍ ʳᵉᵗᵘʳᶰˢ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵒᶦᶰᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵖʳᵒᵛᵒᶜᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᴮᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᶜᵒᶰˢᶦᵈᵉʳᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ' ᵖʳᵒᶜᵉˢˢᶦᶰᵍ ᶜᵃᵖᵃᵇᶦᶫᶦᵗᶦᵉˢ, ᶠᵒᵒᶫ⋅

ᴮᵘᵗ ᴵ ᵍᵘᵉˢˢ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵃᵈᵛᶦᶜᵉ ʷᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ, ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵉʳᵃˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ⋅

/ˢᴴᴿᵁᴳ

0snXVF9.png

ᴸᴼᴸ, ᴾᴸˢ

ᴳᴵᶠˢ ᴬᴿᴱ ᴸᴵᶠᴱ

ᴺᴼᵀ ᴹʸ ᶠᴬᵁᴸᵀ ᴵᶠ ʸᴼᵁ ᶜᴬᴺ'ᵀ ᴹᴬᴷᴱ ᴬ ᴸᴵᵛᴵᴺᴳ, ᴬᴹᴵᴿᴵᵀᴱ

ᴴᴬ ᴴᴬ ᴴᴬ ᴴᴬ ᴴᴬ ᴴᴬ ᴴᴬ ᴴᴬ ᴴᴬ

ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᴵˢ ᵂᴴᴬᵀ ᴵ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴷ ᴼᶠ ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴬᴰᵛᴵᶜᴱ⋅

vu7OJDQ.png

dWFGDvg.gif

ᶰᵒ ᵒᶠᶠᵉᶰˢᵉ

ᴸᴼᴸ, ᴾᴸˢ

ᴳᴵᶠˢ ᴬᴿᴱ ᴸᴵᶠᴱ

ᴺᴼᵀ ᴹʸ ᶠᴬᵁᴸᵀ ᴵᶠ ʸᴼᵁ ᶜᴬᴺ'ᵀ ᴹᴬᴷᴱ ᴬ ᴸᴵᵛᴵᴺᴳ, ᴬᴹᴵᴿᴵᵀᴱ

ᴴᴬ ᴴᴬ ᴴᴬ ᴴᴬ ᴴᴬ ᴴᴬ ᴴᴬ ᴴᴬ ᴴᴬ

ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᴵˢ ᵂᴴᴬᵀ ᴵ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴷ ᴼᶠ ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴬᴰᵛᴵᶜᴱ⋅

vu7OJDQ.png

dWFGDvg.gif

ᶰᵒ ᵒᶠᶠᵉᶰˢᵉ

veZ8MPT.png

5wt87jo.png

kLJLD6l.gif

kpD8VTD.gif

27Mp2I2.png

ᴸᴼᴸ

ʸᴱᴾ

ᴵ ᶠᵁᶜᴷᴵᴺᴳ ˢᴱᴱ ᴵᵀ⋅

cEvmRh0.png

ᵀᴼᴸᴰ ʸᴼᵁ, ᴮᴿᴱᴴ

ᴼᴺᴸʸ ˢᴱᴬᵀ ᶠᴼᴿ ᴼᴺᴱ

ᴸᴬˢᵀ ᴹᴱᴬᴸ ᴵˢ ᶜᴿᴼᵂ

ᴺᴼ ᴱˢᶜᴬᴾᴱ

ᵀᴬᴷᴱ ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᵀᴵᴹᴱ

ᴱᴺᴶᴼʸ ᴵᵀ

Are you implying that you know of a neutral party? And saying that he is that one?

What makes you think he/she is neutral?

However, your voting patterns and response to the Swamped lynch seem to imply otherwise...I'm guessing you're the Vig.

I'm just reiterating that. I'm kinda used to Non-mafia NK roles being neutral, but now that it's been pointed out Vig is probably Town. (In retrospect, that's super obvious)

kpD8VTD.gif

27Mp2I2.png

ᴸᴼᴸ

ʸᴱᴾ

ᴵ ᶠᵁᶜᴷᴵᴺᴳ ˢᴱᴱ ᴵᵀ⋅

cEvmRh0.png

ᵀᴼᴸᴰ ʸᴼᵁ, ᴮᴿᴱᴴ

ᴼᴺᴸʸ ˢᴱᴬᵀ ᶠᴼᴿ ᴼᴺᴱ

ᴸᴬˢᵀ ᴹᴱᴬᴸ ᴵˢ ᶜᴿᴼᵂ

ᴺᴼ ᴱˢᶜᴬᴾᴱ

ᵀᴬᴷᴱ ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᵀᴵᴹᴱ

ᴱᴺᴶᴼʸ ᴵᵀ

ᵂʰᵃᵗ﹖ ˢᵉᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ﹖

ᴬᶰᵈ, ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ﹖

ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰᶦᶰᵏ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵖᵉᵗᵗʸ ˢᵘᵇʳᵒᵘᵗᶦᶰᵉ ᶦˢ ᵍᵒᶦᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᵐᵉ﹖ ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᵒᶰᶫʸ ᵉᶰᵗᵉʳᵗᵃᶦᶰᶦᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜʰᶦᶫᵈᶦˢʰ ᵗᵃᶰᵗʳᵘᵐ ᵒᶰ ᵃ ᶠᵘᶜᵏᶦᶰᵍ ʷʰᶦᵐ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʳᵉ ᶦˢ ᶰᵒ ᶜᵒᶰˢᵉᑫᵘᵉᶰᶜᵉ⋅

ᴵ ᵃᵐ ᵇᵉʸᵒᶰᵈ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗᵒʸ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᶰᵒ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉᶰˢ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ᵇʸ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶦᵈᶦᵒᵗᶦᶜ ʰᵃᶰᵈ, ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᶦᵗ⋅

tLu0QQJ.png

G8u69Y8.png

Good job, Other Blarg
Edit: Also, Blarg and Other Blarg, you have been playing it wrong. Making a Box allows you to make another move.

ᵂʰᵃᵗ﹖ ˢᵉᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ﹖

ᴬᶰᵈ, ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ﹖

ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰᶦᶰᵏ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵖᵉᵗᵗʸ ˢᵘᵇʳᵒᵘᵗᶦᶰᵉ ᶦˢ ᵍᵒᶦᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᵐᵉ﹖ ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᵒᶰᶫʸ ᵉᶰᵗᵉʳᵗᵃᶦᶰᶦᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜʰᶦᶫᵈᶦˢʰ ᵗᵃᶰᵗʳᵘᵐ ᵒᶰ ᵃ ᶠᵘᶜᵏᶦᶰᵍ ʷʰᶦᵐ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʳᵉ ᶦˢ ᶰᵒ ᶜᵒᶰˢᵉᑫᵘᵉᶰᶜᵉ⋅

ᴵ ᵃᵐ ᵇᵉʸᵒᶰᵈ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗᵒʸ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᶰᵒ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉᶰˢ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ᵇʸ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶦᵈᶦᵒᵗᶦᶜ ʰᵃᶰᵈ, ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᶦᵗ⋅

tLu0QQJ.png

G8u69Y8.png

MOLJE4c.png

ᴹᴹᴹᴹ

"ᵂᴴᴬᵀ", ʸᴼᵁ ˢᴬʸ﹖

ˢᵁᴿᴱᴸʸ ʸᴼᵁ, ᴼᶠ ᴬᴸᴸ, ᶜᴬᴺ ˢᶜᴿᴵᴮᴱ ᴬ ᴹᴼᴿᴱ ᴱᴸᴼᑫᵁᴱᴺᵀ ᴱᴾᴵᵀᴬᴾᴴ ᵀᴴᴬᴺ ᵀᴴᴬᵀ

ᴼᴿ ᴰᴼᵀᴴ ᵀᴴᴱ ᵀᴼᴼᵀᴴʸ ᴮᴵᵀᴱ ᴴᴬᵀᴴ ᴱᴳᴿᴱˢˢᴱᴰ ᶠᴿᴼᴹ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴱ ᴳᵁᴹᴹʸ ᴹᴬᵂ﹖

ʸᴱᴬᴴ⋅ ʸᴼᵁ ᴴᴱᴬᴿ ᵀᴴᴬᵀ, ᴮᴿᵁᵛ﹖﹖

ʸᴼᵁ ᵂᴱᴿᴱ ᴺᴱᵛᴱᴿ ᴹʸ ᴵᴺᵀᴱᴸᴸᴱᶜᵀᵁᴬᴸ ˢᵁᴾᴱᴿᴵᴼᴿ

ʸᴼᵁᴿ ˢᵀᴿᴬᵀᴬᴳᴱᴹˢ﹖

ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴴᵁᴺᶜᴴᴱˢ﹖

ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᶜᴸᴬᴵᴹˢ﹖

ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴿᴱᴬᴰˢ﹖

"ʸᴼᵁᴿˢ"﹖

ᴺᴼ⋅

ᴵ, ᴴᴬᵛᴱ ᴾᴸᴬʸᴱᴰ ʸᴼᵁ, ᶠᴼᴿ ᵀᴴᴱ "ᶠᴼᴼᴸ"⋅

ᴹᴵᴺᴱ⋅

3VfQKgw.png

7bkBsQS.png

ᴾᴸˢ

ᴳᴼ ᴼᴺ, ʸᴼᵁ'ᵛᴱ ᵀᴵᴹᴱ

ᴼᴺᴱ ᴸᴬˢᵀ ᴾᴬᴿᵀᴵᴺᴳ ˢᴴᴼᵀ ᴼᶠ ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴸ'ᴱˢᴾᴿᴵᵀ ᴰᴱ ᴸ'ᴱˢᶜᴬᴸᴵᴱᴿ

ᵂʰᶦᶫᵉ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ˢᵗᶦᶫᶫ "ʸᵒᵘʳˢ" ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵃᶰᵈ⋅ ᴴᴬ

OK, I've been thinking long and hard about where I lean on shit and what I want to say, so I might as well throw out something now.

I honestly don't get where Seath is coming from regarding StarSketch. Just seems like he's trying to find connections in what just seems like bad town plays to me. Plus, I don't think that Hyper (on day 3 where he was basically dead scum walking) would draw attention to another scum teammate by "outing" them like he did with StarSketch, especially with Xam dying immediately before.

Seath himself, on the other hand, has basically felt like Blarg-lite to me: All the annoyance, but without adding anything valuable to the discussion (though Blarg himself is bordering on that at this point). Him suddenly trying to convince us that StarSketch is scum feels very out of character, though, especially considering how weak his evidence is. I would think this is scum getting nervous that he's about to be found out and trying to draw attention to someone else, but 1) this is also drawing more attention to himself and 2) his aforementioned voting record. Gonna say it's just town going after town right now.

Blarg is...well...fucking frustrating. Though I think I do see a method to the madness. I think all of his fuckery is an attempt to keep the thread from dying do to inactivity by constantly posting to assure that there's at least some activity (hence the Phoenix Down posts). Problem is, it's having the opposite effect and is probably stifling "real" discussion since all this madness glutting up the thread probably dissuades the average player from posting. Still, I give you about 5 points for effort. Unfortunately 5/100's still an F. I do think there might be a few nuggets to chew on regarding his most recent read list, though, like these:

01. [F] STACKPOLEH - Because, even the edge of the coin is a side.​

08. [M] TL21XX - Repetition is the only way to learn...​

If I'm reading into these right (and, let's be honest, I'm probably not), I think Blarg is trying to claim that Stackpoleh is a neutral [coin has 2 sides (heads and tails) with the edge being a 3rd side, traditional mafia has 2 sides (town and scum) with neutral being a 3rd side) while TL21xx is either an ordinary or can trigger a double lynch day (as those would be repeating his roles in Danganropa and Nightvale, respectively). Could just be me reading into useless nonsense, but, if I'm on to something, then give me a sign, Everlasting Ally Blargonaut.

Anyway, speaking of Stack and TL, I think that they're probably the two we should be turning our attention to the most, since both don't exactly have the best voting records (both closed out days 1 and 2 by being on the trains that lynched our Doctor and Cop), and they both weren't here for the short day 3, meaning we have nothing to read off them regarding that scenario, which is scary since it'll probably become one of the most important moments to look back for sussing out scum the closer we get to the end here. Of the two, though, I think that TL immediately jumping on Seath's train against StarSketch makes him look a little scummier, so

Vote TL21xx

PS. Anyone find it weird that we had 2 players in this game who both had usernames that started with T, ended with 2#xx, and both had Prince Devitt/Finn Balor avatars?

Kevyt

This is going slow and it's frustrating.

Vote: Seath

I want someone to make a good case against me and why I should be lynched today.

Thank you.

Kevyt

MOLJE4c.png

ᴹᴹᴹᴹ

"ᵂᴴᴬᵀ", ʸᴼᵁ ˢᴬʸ﹖

ʸᴼᵁᴿ ˢᵀᴿᴬᵀᴬᴳᴱᴹˢ﹖

ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴴᵁᴺᶜᴴᴱˢ﹖

ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᶜᴸᴬᴵᴹˢ﹖

ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴿᴱᴬᴰˢ﹖

"ʸᴼᵁᴿˢ"﹖

ᴺᴼ⋅

ᴹᴵᴺᴱ⋅

3VfQKgw.png

7bkBsQS.png

ᴾᴸˢ

ᴳᴼ ᴼᴺ, ʸᴼᵁ'ᵛᴱ ᵀᴵᴹᴱ

giphy.gif

MOLJE4c.png

ᴹᴹᴹᴹ

"ᵂᴴᴬᵀ", ʸᴼᵁ ˢᴬʸ﹖

ʸᴼᵁᴿ ˢᵀᴿᴬᵀᴬᴳᴱᴹˢ﹖

ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴴᵁᴺᶜᴴᴱˢ﹖

ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᶜᴸᴬᴵᴹˢ﹖

ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴿᴱᴬᴰˢ﹖

"ʸᴼᵁᴿˢ"﹖

ᴺᴼ⋅

ᴹᴵᴺᴱ⋅

3VfQKgw.png

7bkBsQS.png

ᴾᴸˢ

ᴳᴼ ᴼᴺ, ʸᴼᵁ'ᵛᴱ ᵀᴵᴹᴱ

ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘ⋅ ᴵ ᶠᶫᵃᵗ⁻ᵒᵘᵗ ʳᵉᶠᵘˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵃᶜᵏᶰᵒʷᶫᵉᵈᵍᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ᵃᶰʸ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᶦᶰ ᵐʸ ᵖʳᶦᵒʳ ᵐᵃᶜʰᶦᶰᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰˢ, ʷʰᵃᵗˢᵒᵉᵛᵉʳ⋅

ᴬᶰᵈ ᵇᵉˢᶦᵈᵉˢ ᵐʸ ˢᵖᵒʳᵗˢᵐᵃᶰᶫʸ ᶦᶰᵈᵘᶫᵍᵉᶰᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵘᵗᶦᶫᵉ ᵃᶠᶠᵃᶦʳ ʷᶦᵗʰ ʷʰᶦᵐˢʸ, ᴵ ʳᵉᶠᵘˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵃᶜᵏᶰᵒʷᶫᵉᵈᵍᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˢ ᵃᶰʸᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ ᵇᵉʸᵒᶰᵈ ᵐᵉ⋅

ᴺᵒ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᵉˣᵗ ᵃ ᶜᵒᶰᶜᶫᵘˢᶦᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵗᵉʳᵐˢ ᶠᶦᶰᵈˢ ᶦᵗˢᵉᶫᶠ ʷᶦᵗʰᶦᶰ, ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃᶫʷᵃʸˢ ˢᵗʳᶦᵛᵉᶰ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ᵃᵇᶦᶫᶦᵗʸ ᵗᵒ ʰᵒᶰᵒᵘʳ ᵃᶰʸ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵃᶫᶫ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᵃᶜᵗˢ ᵇᵒᵘᶰᵈ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵐʸ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒᶰ﹔ ᵃᶰᵈ, ᵈᵉˢᵖᶦᵗᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᶦᶰᵈᶫᵉˢˢ ᵖᵉᶰᶜʰᵃᶰᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ˢᵉᶫᶠ⁻ᵈᵉˢᵗʳᵘᶜᵗᶦᵒᶰ, ᴵ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵒᶠᶠᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˢᵃᵐᵉ ᵖʳᶦᵛᶦᶫᵉᵍᵉ ᵃˢ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳᵈ ʷᵃʳʳᵃᶰᵗˢ⋅ ᴺᵒ ᶜᵒᵐᵖʳᵒᵐᶦˢᵉ⋅

ᵂʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵃᶦᶫ ᵗᵒ ˢᵉᵉ, ᶦˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵉᶫᶠ⁻ᵃᶜᶜʳᵉᵈᶦᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ ᶦˢ ᵉᶰᵗᶦʳᵉᶫʸ ᵘᶰʷᵒᶰᵗᵉᵈ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵘᶰʷᵃʳʳᵃᶰᵗᵉᵈ⋅ ᴮᵘᵗ, ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜʰᵒᵒˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵃˢˢᵘᵐᵉ ʳᵉˢᵖᵒᶰˢᶦᵇᶦᶫᶦᵗʸ ᶠᵒʳ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵗʰᵉᶰ ᴵ ʷᵒᶰ'ᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᴵ ᵃᵐ ʷʰᵒᶫᶫʸ ᶜᵃᵖᵃᵇᶫᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵈᵒᶦᶰᵍ ˢᵒ⋅ ᴬᶰᵈ ᴵ ʷᵒᵘᶫᵈᶰ'ᵗ, ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᶦᶠ ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘᶫᵈ⋅

ᴮᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ, ᵗᵒ ᵃᶜᵗᶦᵛᵉᶫʸ ᶜʰᵒᵒˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵃˢˢᵘᵐᵉ ʳᵉˢᵖᵒᶰˢᶦᵇᶦᶫᶦᵗʸ ᶠᵒʳ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ, ᵃᶰʸᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ, ᶦˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵗʳᵃᶦᵗ ᵒᶠ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳ ᴵ ʰᵃᵈ ᵃᶫʷᵃʸˢ, ᵗʳᵘᶫʸ ᵈᵉˢᶦʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᶦᵐᵖʳᶦᶰᵗ ᵘᵖᵒᶰ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᶦᶰᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᵍᶦᶰᶰᶦᶰᵍ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵃᵈᵐᶦᵗᵗᵉᵈᶫʸ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇᶫᵉᵈ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ⋅ ᴼᶰᶜᵉ ʰᵃᵈ, ᶦᵗ ᶦˢ ʰᵒᶰᵉˢᵗᶫʸ ᶦʳʳᵉᵛᵒᶜᵃᵇᶫᵉ⋅

ᵂᶦᵗʰ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵃˢᵖᵉᶜᵗ ʷᶦᵗʰᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘ ᶰᵒʷ, ᴵ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ, ᶦᶰ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ, ʸᵒᵘ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᶫᵉᵃʳᶰ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᶦˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᶦᶰ ᶦᵗˢ ᵘˢᵉ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᶠᶦᶰᵃᶫᶫʸ ᵈᵒ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵏᶦᶫᶫ⁻ˢᵉᵗ ᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈᶦˢᵖᵒˢᵃᶫ⋅

ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵃʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ʷᵒᶰ⋅⋅⋅ ᵇᵘᵗ ᴵ "ʷᵒᶰ"⋅

xGFZu5Y.png

FA8mjGh.png

ᴳᵒ ᵒᶰ⋅ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵒᶠᶠ⋅

Kevyt

ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘ⋅ ᴵ ᶠᶫᵃᵗ⁻ᵒᵘᵗ ʳᵉᶠᵘˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵃᶜᵏᶰᵒʷᶫᵉᵈᵍᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ᵃᶰʸ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᶦᶰ ᵐʸ ᵖʳᶦᵒʳ ᵐᵃᶜʰᶦᶰᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰˢ, ʷʰᵃᵗˢᵒᵉᵛᵉʳ⋅

ᴬᶰᵈ ᵇᵉˢᶦᵈᵉˢ ᵐʸ ˢᵖᵒʳᵗˢᵐᵃᶰᶫʸ ᶦᶰᵈᵘᶫᵍᵉᶰᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵘᵗᶦᶫᵉ ᵃᶠᶠᵃᶦʳ ʷᶦᵗʰ ʷʰᶦᵐˢʸ, ᴵ ʳᵉᶠᵘˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵃᶜᵏᶰᵒʷᶫᵉᵈᵍᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˢ ᵃᶰʸᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ ᵇᵉʸᵒᶰᵈ ᵐᵉ⋅

ᴺᵒ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᵉˣᵗ ᵃ ᶜᵒᶰᶜᶫᵘˢᶦᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵗᵉʳᵐˢ ᶠᶦᶰᵈˢ ᶦᵗˢᵉᶫᶠ ʷᶦᵗʰᶦᶰ, ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃᶫʷᵃʸˢ ˢᵗʳᶦᵛᵉᶰ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ᵃᵇᶦᶫᶦᵗʸ ᵗᵒ ʰᵒᶰᵒᵘʳ ᵃᶰʸ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵃᶫᶫ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᵃᶜᵗˢ ᵇᵒᵘᶰᵈ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵐʸ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒᶰ﹔ ᵃᶰᵈ, ᵈᵉˢᵖᶦᵗᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᶦᶰᵈᶫᵉˢˢ ᵖᵉᶰᶜʰᵃᶰᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ˢᵉᶫᶠ⁻ᵈᵉˢᵗʳᵘᶜᵗᶦᵒᶰ, ᴵ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵒᶠᶠᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˢᵃᵐᵉ ᵖʳᶦᵛᶦᶫᵉᵍᵉ ᵃˢ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳᵈ ʷᵃʳʳᵃᶰᵗˢ⋅ ᴺᵒ ᶜᵒᵐᵖʳᵒᵐᶦˢᵉ⋅

ᵂʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵃᶦᶫ ᵗᵒ ˢᵉᵉ, ᶦˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵉᶫᶠ⁻ᵃᶜᶜʳᵉᵈᶦᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ ᶦˢ ᵉᶰᵗᶦʳᵉᶫʸ ᵘᶰʷᵒᶰᵗᵉᵈ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵘᶰʷᵃʳʳᵃᶰᵗᵉᵈ⋅ ᴮᵘᵗ, ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜʰᵒᵒˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵃˢˢᵘᵐᵉ ʳᵉˢᵖᵒᶰˢᶦᵇᶦᶫᶦᵗʸ ᶠᵒʳ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵗʰᵉᶰ ᴵ ʷᵒᶰ'ᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᴵ ᵃᵐ ʷʰᵒᶫᶫʸ ᶜᵃᵖᵃᵇᶫᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵈᵒᶦᶰᵍ ˢᵒ⋅ ᴬᶰᵈ ᴵ ʷᵒᵘᶫᵈᶰ'ᵗ, ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᶦᶠ ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘᶫᵈ⋅

ᴮᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ, ᵗᵒ ᵃᶜᵗᶦᵛᵉᶫʸ ᶜʰᵒᵒˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵃˢˢᵘᵐᵉ ʳᵉˢᵖᵒᶰˢᶦᵇᶦᶫᶦᵗʸ ᶠᵒʳ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ, ᵃᶰʸᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ, ᶦˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵗʳᵃᶦᵗ ᵒᶠ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳ ᴵ ʰᵃᵈ ᵃᶫʷᵃʸˢ, ᵗʳᵘᶫʸ ᵈᵉˢᶦʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᶦᵐᵖʳᶦᶰᵗ ᵘᵖᵒᶰ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᶦᶰᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᵍᶦᶰᶰᶦᶰᵍ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵃᵈᵐᶦᵗᵗᵉᵈᶫʸ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇᶫᵉᵈ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ⋅ ᴼᶰᶜᵉ ʰᵃᵈ, ᶦᵗ ᶦˢ ʰᵒᶰᵉˢᵗᶫʸ ᶦʳʳᵉᵛᵒᶜᵃᵇᶫᵉ⋅

ᵂᶦᵗʰ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵃˢᵖᵉᶜᵗ ʷᶦᵗʰᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘ ᶰᵒʷ, ᴵ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ, ᶦᶰ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ, ʸᵒᵘ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᶫᵉᵃʳᶰ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᶦˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᶦᶰ ᶦᵗˢ ᵘˢᵉ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᶠᶦᶰᵃᶫᶫʸ ᵈᵒ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵏᶦᶫᶫ⁻ˢᵉᵗ ᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈᶦˢᵖᵒˢᵃᶫ⋅

xGFZu5Y.png

FA8mjGh.png

ᴳᵒ ᵒᶰ⋅ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵒᶠᶠ⋅

Uh hmmm...

That is very interesting Blarg, but once again

giphy.gif

xGFZu5Y.png

FA8mjGh.png

ᴳᵒ ᵒᶰ⋅ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵒᶠᶠ⋅

⋅⋅⋅ᴺᴼᵀ ᴮᴬᴰ

ᴬ ᴮᴵᵀ ᶠᴸᴼᵂᴱᴿʸ, ʸᴱᵀ ᶜᴼᴺᶜᴵˢᴱ ᴬᴺᴰ ᑫᵁᴵᵀᴱ ᵀᴬᶜᵀᶠᵁᴸ, ᴬˢ ᶠᴬᴿ ᴬˢ ᴬ ᶠᴵᴺᴬᴸ ᴬᵀᵀᴱᴹᴾᵀ ᴬᵀ ᵛᴬᴵᴺᴳᴸᴼᴿᴵᴼᵁˢ ᴵᴹᴾᴿᴱˢˢᴵᴼᴺ ᴼᶠ ᴹᴼᴿᴬᴸᴵᵀʸ ᵁᴾᴼᴺ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴱᴿˢᴼᴺᴵᶠᴵᶜᴬᵀᴵᴼᴺ ᴼᶠ ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴰᴱᴹᴵˢᴱ ᴵᴺ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴴᴼᴾᴱˢ ᴼᶠ ᵀᴴᴱᴵᴿ ᴿᴱᶠᴼᴿᴹ ᴵᴺ ᴬᴮˢᴱᴺᵀᴵᴬ ᵛᴵᴬ ᴳᵁᴵᴸᵀ⁻ᴿᴵᴰᴰᴱᴺ ᶜᴼᴺˢᶜᴵᴱᴺᶜᴱ ᴳᴼᴱˢ

ᴬ ˢᵁᴵᵀᴬᴮᴸᴱ ᴳᴵᶠ ᵂᴵᵀᴴ ᴬᶜᶜᴼᴹᴾᴬᴺʸᴵᴺᴳ ʸᴼᵁᵀᵁᴮᴱ ᵀᴿᴬᶜᴷ ᵂᴼᵁᴸᴰ'ᵛᴱ ᵀᴼᵀᴱˢ ᴹᴬᴰᴱ ᴵᵀ, ʸᴬ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ

ʸᴱᵀ ˢᵀᴵᴸᴸ, ᵂᴴᴬᵀ ᴬ ᵂᴬˢᵀᴱ

5K9mJFY.png

ᵂʰᵃᵗ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᴹᴱ ᵃˢˢᵘᵐᶦᶰᵍ ᵈᶦʳᵉᶜᵗ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᵒᶫ ᶰᵒʷ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᵃᶫᶫ
5Y7VQQ5.gif

ʸᴱᴬᴴ, ᴵ ᴷᴱᴱᴾ ᵀᴴᴱ ᶜᴴᴬᴺᴳᴱ ᴺᴼᵂ, ʸᴼᵁ ᶠᴵᴸᵀᴴʸ ᴬᴺᴵᴹᴬᴸ

ᶜʸᵃ ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ, ˢᶜʳᵘᵇ

TL21xx

Banned
If I'm reading into these right (and, let's be honest, I'm probably not), I think Blarg is trying to claim that Stackpoleh is a neutral [coin has 2 sides (heads and tails) with the edge being a 3rd side, traditional mafia has 2 sides (town and scum) with neutral being a 3rd side) while TL21xx is either an ordinary or can trigger a double lynch day (as those would be repeating his roles in Danganropa and Nightvale, respectively). Could just be me reading into useless nonsense, but, if I'm on to something, then give me a sign, Everlasting Ally Blargonaut.

Knowing Blarg, you actually may well be right.

Anyway, speaking of Stack and TL, I think that they're probably the two we should be turning our attention to the most, since both don't exactly have the best voting records (both closed out days 1 and 2 by being on the trains that lynched our Doctor and Cop), and they both weren't here for the short day 3, meaning we have nothing to read off them regarding that scenario, which is scary since it'll probably become one of the most important moments to look back for sussing out scum the closer we get to the end here. Of the two, though, I think that TL immediately jumping on Seath's train against StarSketch makes him look a little scummier, so

Vote TL21xx

Yeah, that one is my bad, I should have tried to post, but my stomach decided to take over on that one. I had every intention of voting for Hyper, but was afraid of turbo-ing too quickly so that we could get a bit more information. By the time I checked back in after spending most of the day in the restroom, the phase was already over.

I jumped on StarSketch hoping that we would get a solid defense. I'm not fully satisfied to be quite frank. The timing of that post Seath posted really put me off. This was in the middle of Hyper's turbo, when the one thing we knew was that he fake claimed investigator and said she was town. Her explanation is decent enough, but it still rubs me the wrong way. I'm not sure there's a switcher in the game.

Stack's silence is very concerning...

PS. Anyone find it weird that we had 2 players in this game who both had usernames that started with T, ended with 2#xx, and both had Prince Devitt/Finn Balor avatars?
Yeah, about that... Terra's my IRL younger brother.

TL21xx

Banned
This is going slow and it's frustrating.

Vote: Seath

I want someone to make a good case against me and why I should be lynched today.

Thank you.

With the exception of your point with StarSketch, I have found your posts to be generally fluffy and not very effective at gaining reads. It feels more like you're posting for the sake of appearing active rather than posting for a solid dialogue. Yet all of a sudden, you start the day with a pretty decent point.

One that could well have come from scum chat.

You've tried to poke people in the past, but this is one of the few direct pokes you've made all game. It is a pretty major shift in play style, and it feels like you're working under orders. Then again, I could also be misreading this by a country mile due to the bad chili from the last day phase, but you wanted a case for you to die tonight.

If it weren't for his reads, Blarg would be in the same situation in my eyes. Then again, this is my first game with Blarg so...

nin1000

Banned
blu_1451840400.png

Since it's less than 6 hours away from the day end I will now start casting a vote.

Vote:Seath

I will be around and maybe switch the vote aswell since you are on my scum list but others are aswell.

I cast a vote on you because that sudden switch in your playstyle aswell that vote on star made me suspicious.

Feel free to contact me.

I am also leaning towards Seath being the vig/neutral. However, that doesn't put me much of anywhere in terms of who the mafia is.

However, I'll vote the plurality that makes the most sense.

VOTE: StarSketch

RetroMG

The Vote Counter appears to be down, and I've contacted Royal to have it fixed. Meanwhile, here's a quick and simple vote count:

Seath (2)
Nin1000
Seath

StarSketch (2)
LaunchpadmcQ
TL21xx

LaunchpadMcQ (1)
Blargonaut

TL21xx (1)
Pop-o-matic

Have not voted
StackpoleH
StarSketch

It's an hour before the end! I almost missed it again! And now I do not have time to write a long post. Sorry. Busy weekend.

I do want to make sure I don't miss voting, so I'm going to put down my vote for Seath. I was more suspicious of starsketch originally, but the biggest piece of evidence against her has been hyper clearing her, and it's true that he would be aware that this move would immediately make people suspicious of her after his death.

vote:Seath

It's an hour before the end! I almost missed it again! And now I do not have time to write a long post. Sorry. Busy weekend.

I do want to make sure I don't miss voting, so I'm going to put down my vote for Seath. I was more suspicious of starsketch originally, but the biggest piece of evidence against her has been hyper clearing her, and it's true that he would be aware that this move would immediately make people suspicious of her after his death.

vote:Seath

The thing about the Hyper "investigation" of StarSketch is that he seemed so sure he was going to get away with it. At the end, he commented as much. That's something to take into consideration.

Kevyt

Well, fun game everyone!

Though it was awfully frustrating.

Hopefully my lynch today helps some of you come up with clear suspects and proper reads.

Best of luck y'all.

Go town!

<3

xoxxooxox

nin1000

Banned
Well, fun game everyone!

Though it was awfully frustrating.

Hopefully my lynch today helps some of you come up with clear suspects and proper reads.

Best of luck y'all.

Go town!

<3

xoxxooxox

Well, let's see where this brings us then

Vote:StarSketch

TL21xx

Banned
A SINGLE SHOT DOES NOT ACCOUNT FOR THE SECOND INSTANCE, NIGHT 3

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN DARRYL AND THEAWESOMEPOSSUM?

Actually, I did and was about to post that I did. That was the phase that I missed due to the Hyper turbo so I skimmed over that detail. So we probably have a neutral that was laying low for the first couple of days. Is it possible that the neutral could have sided with either chaos or cosmos for their victory condition? Or do we have a serial killer?

Actually, I did and was about to post that I did. That was the phase that I missed due to the Hyper turbo so I skimmed over that detail. So we probably have a neutral that was laying low for the first couple of days. Is it possible that the neutral could have sided with either chaos or cosmos for their victory condition? Or do we have a serial killer?

AND WHY DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF A NEUTRAL PARTY?

Top Bottom