• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy [Mafia] |OT| Living in a Materia World, and I am a Materia Girl

WELL.

blu_1451840400.png

WE'RE JUST WAITING, THEN.

RetroMG

"It's you!"

"No, it's you!"

"No, it's me!"

"You're both doing it wrong!"

"ENOUGH!" Lulu's voice boomed over the remaining dolls. They turned to face the Goddess who gave them life.

"Time runs short, little dolls. Who have you selected?"

Four dolls pointed at one doll. The other four pointed at another.

"A tie." Lulu laughed. "Well, well. This may require some thought. For now, you both live."

The little dolls began to celebrate their good fortune, when the darkness slammed down upon them.

Lulu's voice echeoed through the darkness.

"Don't celebrate just yet. I may change my mind."

No one has died... For now.

Night 4 begins.

Kevyt

Due to external circumstances, I ask our lady empress Scrafty for permission to withdraw from the game.

Thank you.

nin1000

Banned
Due to external circumstances, I ask our lady empress Scrafty for permission to withdraw from the game.

Thank you.

😰😔😖🙇🙆

Well played Seath, I hope you can join us in another game,hope you get everything sorted. Be well Seath, keep that chin Hugh up! 💪

RetroMG

"Should ooold acquaintance be forgoooot.."
Lulu stumbled in from the blackness, disheveled, with bits of confetti in her hair. A huge banner labeled "HAPPY NEW YEAR" was draped around her shoulders like a shawl. She stopped short and peered at the figure sitting in her throne. "Wha? Whoo are yooou?"
The perfectly gorgeous Lulu in the throne laughed. "Why, I'm me, of course."
Lulu's eyes narrowed. She willed the alcohol out of her bloodstream. Then she willed lightning to strike the impostor.
"Yeouch! Seafood soup!" Cried the Giant Octopus sitting on the throne when the smoke cleared.
"How did you summon the darkness?" Lulu demanded.
Ultros waved a tentacle, and the darkness spilled away, leaving eight blackened figures, still pointing. "It's just ink."
Lulu peered at the dolls. "You didn't dispose of any?"
"It was a tie."
"No. No it wasn't."
"What?"
"It wasn't a tie. See?"
One of the four dolls was not pointing with the others. It was pointing somewhere else.
"Huh. Well, I'll be."
Quicker than a flash, Ultros' tentacle shot out and ripped one of the dolls, the one labeled "StarSketch" to shreds.
A spirit in a large hat and voluminous robes drifted from the demolished doll.
Ultros turned hopeful Octopus eyes to Lulu.
"I hope that squares us for this little misunderstanding?"
Lulu's eyes flashed. "You made me get rid of my alcohol. I have SUCH a hangover."

*BZZZZZT!*
"AIIIIIEEEEEE!"

StarSketch has died.
Sorry for the confusion, Kids! Counting is hard for an Octopus!"

Welcome to the Colosseum, my doll.
You have been chosen to house the soul of Black Mage, The Ordinary Party Member.
You are aligned with The Warriors of Cosmos (the good guys, in other words).
Though you’re among the bravest of warriors, your actual scope of abilities is quite limited. Thus, the only power available to you is to VOTE for who you deem most suspect. Votes can be carried out at any time during the day phase, and whoever has the most votes at the end of the day shall be executed by the queen of this realm.
You win when there are no Warriors of Chaos remaining.

Everyone, look sharp.

StarSketch (4)
TL21xx
LaunchpadMcQ
nin1000
Blargonaut

Seath (3)
Seath
StackpoleH
StarSketch

TL21xx (1)
Pop-O-Matic

Night 4 ends:
blu_1452013200.png

The darkness seeped away, revealing Lulu sitting atop her throne and rubbing her temples. The dolls could barely make out her mumbling something about octopus and a hangover.

Lulu surveyed the colosseum.

"Huh, looks like all of you made it through the night. Good job, everyone!"

One doll looked puzzled. "Wait, someone's missing!" he said.

"Oh my, I do suppose you're right," chuckled Lulu. "I forget which spirit inhabited his body so I guess that mystery will be lost to the sands of time. Eh, makes my job easier at least."

"I can't believe our lives are in your hands," snarked another doll quietly.

DAY 5 BEGINS.

blu_1452186000.png

Lulu gazed upon the slow proceedings taking place in the arena and suddenly had an idea.

She channeled a spell, before waving her hand across all of the remaining dolls. "Haste!"

An orange energy flowed forth from the bosomy woman and into the dolls, causing their movements to quicken. From Lulu's perspective, it looked as if a recording was being played back at twice the speed.

"I think this should do well to spice things up," she said.

From now on, day phases shall be shortened to 48 hours and night phases shall be shortened to 24 hours.

Or, actually, it seems like the person who died just disappeared without us knowing who it is.

Was Seath removed without a replacement, though?

Well, this is bizarre. I don't know what to make of it. Could it just be because of Seath being replaced, since it's towards the second half of the game? And why were there no kills? I feel like it must have something to do with the neutral, but I'm not sure what. Not feeling confident enough to suspect anyone right now :-(

I mean, it could just be Scrafty deciding to be a little playful with her moderation style, but if she just decided to modkill Seath rather than look for a replacement, then we would have probably gotten his role PM. Maybe the potential replacement hasn't gotten back to her yet with a yes or no, so she's giving them a little more time by disappearing Seath until she gets a confirmation?

I mean, it could just be Scrafty deciding to be a little playful with her moderation style, but if she just decided to modkill Seath rather than look for a replacement, then we would have probably gotten his role PM. Maybe the potential replacement hasn't gotten back to her yet with a yes or no, so she's giving them a little more time by disappearing Seath until she gets a confirmation?

I think Scrafty may be having a giggle.

We're short 2 kills, actually. My theory is that Seath was the vig and she doesn't want to reveal his/her role to not make it too easy. Therefore, there was no vig kill this night phase and the mafia missed, likely due to a commuter or situational bulletproof role.

Fact 3

I tried to kill hyperactivity on night 2.

Instead Xamtheking was killed.

This means one thing. We have a switcher.

OK, now this is sounding like horseshit. I don't think a town switcher would believer Hyper to be anything but scum at that point, and a scum switcher wouldn't have switched Hyper with another scum switcher.

nin1000

Banned
OK, now this is sounding like horseshit. I don't think a town switcher would believer Hyper to be anything but scum at that point, and a scum switcher wouldn't have switched Hyper with another scum switcher.

Well I targeted hyper, instead xam was killed.

And that is a fact pop.

Something else you want to say? Or call horse shit?

Well nin, just because you say it's a fact doesn't mean it's actually a fact. The Hyper/Xam switch just sounds to dumb a play to be believable, but I'll give you enough benefit of the doubt and not vote for you today, but only if 1) the switcher comes forth and backs up your claim and/or 2) a better scum target pops up before the end of day. Still, we really need to find scum soon, as we only have, at most, 2 day phases left (counting this one) before scum wins.

There IS one follow up questions I would like to ask, though: Why no kill last night?

nin1000

Banned
Well nin, just because you say it's a fact doesn't mean it's actually a fact. The Hyper/Xam switch just sounds to dumb a play to be believable, but I'll give you enough benefit of the doubt and not vote for you today, but only if 1) the switcher comes forth and backs up your claim and/or 2) a better scum target pops up before the end of day. Still, we really need to find scum soon, as we only have, at most, 2 day phases left (counting this one) before scum wins.

There IS one follow up questions I would like to ask, though: Why no kill last night?

Like others have guessed right. I was indeed a 2 shit vigilante. I am now heading to bed. Will follow up with the reveal 9 hours from now. The emphasis is on WAS a 2 shot vigilante.

OKAY. I WILL NOT, I. WILL NOT, BE BLAMED.

FOR STARSKETCH.

YEAH?

StarSketch.

How?

HOW COULD SOMEBODY MISCOUNT SOMETHING? WHAT COULD BE EASIER, IT'S, ALL, NUMERICAL?

YOU JUST PUT, IT, IN.

THE RIGHT, COUNT.

IT'S ALL NUMERICAL.

ONE.

TWO.

THREE.

FOUR.

FIVE.

SIX.

SEVEN.

EIGHT.

NINE.

TEN.

ELEVEN.

TWELVE.

THIRTEEN.

FOURTEEN.

FIFTEEN.

SIXTEEN.

SEVENTEEN.

THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO DO.

I DIDN'T MISCOUNT ANYTHING. NOT ONCE. NOT ONE TIME.

SEATH FLED

...I'm joking ;_; I don't know the circumstances behind Seath's exit, but with a ban involved...? I hope it was nothing too serious.

SEATH FLED

...I'm joking ;_; I don't know the circumstances behind Seath's exit, but with a ban involved...? I hope it was nothing too serious.

He probably just needed a break from GAF for a bit and asked the mods for a ban. People seem to do that every now and again, and his post history doesn't show anything that would have warranted a ban.

Top Bottom