• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy [Mafia] |OT| Living in a Materia World, and I am a Materia Girl

nin1000

Banned
Remaining Players:

01. [f] StackpoleH Claimed nothing
02. [m] nin1000 Claimed Vigilante
05. [m] LaunchpadMcQ Will claim something
07. [m] Pop-O-Matic Claimed nothing
08. [m] TL21xx Claimed nothing
16. [m] Blargonaut soft claimed blocker/switcher

If you are town it is time to go full on and leave the cards on the table !

nin1000

Banned
FACT 5
N4 - ??

Dark-Knight-Paladin-Transformation-Cecil-FFIV.gif

nin1000

Banned
OneMorte.jpg

just wanted to tell you that i transformed into a paladin last night.
latest

I can now heal a player for 2 nights ( including myself )
latest

If you doubt me you are either dumb and /or did never play final fantasy IV
anigif_enhanced-buzz-15387-1358745561-0.gif

So of course i will heal only myself for the following 2 nights since i know that i am town.

I have done my part and i am annoyed that even after i claimed neither the blocker nor the switcher ( if there is one ) came out. I have done my part.
109090-fuck-you-man-gif-imgur-true-de-kUxo.gif

Nin, roger and out.
4fc323d7e9a9d412_tumblr_lv8zkcKIcX1qe7y7po1_500.xxxlarge.gif

I'm sorry you're putting all this effort into making the game exciting and no one is coming forth with the information we need.

I buy your roleclaim, Nin. If mine would lead to any new information, I'd drop it, but I think keeping it close to the chest until we get some more role reveals is the better play right now.

oh sry I was in the bathroom

Blargonaut used Phoenix Down

I feel like I've missed a lot of shit in this game. I need to work on reading every damn thing..

Ok, Blarg, lay it on us. Who did you block?

Okay.

Let's say THAT, hypothetically, I chose to acknowledge your Role-claim on my behalf, but I then chose to withhold the answer to your question, from you and everybody else. I mean, hypothetically, you don't have to know. You understand. Like me.

So, how would you react to me doing that? Hypothetically?

VOTE: Pop-O-Matic

I hate to call on people directly, but I need some support here, Nin and Blarg. Unless there's something wrong with what I've said, I'm pretty sure you guys can see where I'm going here.

DO I?!?

I mean—

OH, FINE

UNVOTE: POP-O-MATIC

TERMS ARE TERMS

A FORMAL WELCOME, MR. POP-O-MATIC, TO BLARGONAUT'S EVERLASTING ALLIANCE
FAN CLUB

FIRST PERSON TO QUOTE THIS POST SEALS THE CONTRACT

—I'd hate to be that guy.

Pop, got something to say before I bandwagon on you? Or are you ready?

READY FOR THE BIG RIDE, BABYYYY

Honestly, I would vote for nin right now, as I don't find his claim credible, were it not for the fact that it looks like it is getting confirmed.

I'm also not sure why everyone is voting for popomatic. Just because he had a theory that Seath is not a mod kill? I still think that might be the case, but it doesn't really strike me as suspicious to disagree. Or is there something I'm missing?

nin1000

Banned
Honestly, I would vote for nin right now, as I don't find his claim credible, were it not for the fact that it looks like it is getting confirmed.

Well do it then, no need to wait there stack. Or are you scared that you might come of as dumb? Oh wait you already did :).

And yes pop is more suspicious in my eyes than you stack, you just don't use brain. No harm in that.

I'm also not sure why everyone is voting for popomatic. Just because he had a theory that Seath is not a mod kill? I still think that might be the case, but it doesn't really strike me as suspicious to disagree. Or is there something I'm missing?

Right, RIGHT

Accusations aside, scum claiming as LATE-game Vigilante is a pretty common play...

And I mean, honestly, who's corroborating nin?

Really?

Let's say THAT, hypothetically, I chose to acknowledge your Role-claim on my behalf, but I then chose to withhold the answer to your question, from you and everybody else. I mean, hypothetically, you don't have to know. You understand. Like me.

I do have to know. I have to know how to vote.

just wanted to tell you that i transformed into a paladin last night.

I can now heal a player for 2 nights ( including myself )

If you doubt me you are either dumb and /or did never play final fantasy IV

So of course i will heal only myself for the following 2 nights since i know that i am town.

I have done my part and i am annoyed that even after i claimed neither the blocker nor the switcher ( if there is one ) came out. I have done my part.

Nin, roger and out.

Huh.

Seems kinda SELFISH, don't it?

And, uh, overpowered.

nin1000

Banned
Seems kinda SELFISH, don't it?

At this stage It has become more tedious since I have been trying to give as much info out as possible, yet nothing happens. I chose this. Path because at this point I am the most valuable there is to safe.

No one is giving me anything to work with.

I'm sorry you're putting all this effort into making the game exciting and no one is coming forth with the information we need.

I buy your roleclaim, Nin. If mine would lead to any new information, I'd drop it, but I think keeping it close to the chest until we get some more role reveals is the better play right now.

YEAH. Customer LOYALTY, is important! I, I'm glad you see the value in that.

Stop by the Gift Shop on the way out, why don't ya?

Find some ROCKETS for your pad

To really launch

At this stage It has become more tedious since I have been trying to give as much info out as possible, yet nothing happens. I chose this. Path because at this point I am the most valuable there is to safe.

No one is giving me anything to work with.

Mm-hmm.

Why not?

All right, I'm just going to do it. Nin, I don't believe you, and you haven't answered my question about Sorian, choosing instead to throw out random insults. The scenario you describe makes no sense. The switcher has not come forward.

vote: nin1000

nin1000

Banned
All right, I'm just going to do it. Nin, I don't believe you, and you haven't answered my question about Sorian, choosing instead to throw out random insults. The scenario you describe makes no sense. The switcher has not come forward.

vote: nin1000

Ok thanks,

VOTE: StackpoleH

nin1000

Banned
It would be great if you would explain where this is coming from. I explained my vote on you

Sorry I vote for you because you are not paying attention. And because I don't ant to get voted out because of that bs.
Would have loved to put more pressure on pop but well.

DO I?!?

I mean—

—I'd hate to be that guy.

Pop, got something to say before I bandwagon on you? Or are you ready?

READY FOR THE BIG RIDE, BABYYYY

Well, I will say that Launch and nin targeting me just for looking at a suspicious scenario and trying to present alternate explanations to the one they want to push should look incredibly scummy to anyone, but the fact that I feel like I have my back up against the wall just because I dare to insinuate that Seath's death was anything but a modkill just leaves me feeling like everyone's made up their minds about my alignment, and is leaving me a little afraid to even say anything else. Still, assuming my death doesn't lead to game over, I do hope that my flip would lead town in the right direction.

I'm convinced that the scum is between Pop or Stackpole. Either one is good for me today, but Pop is giving me serious scum vibes.

Unless the RB comes forward explicitly, I'll save my roleclaim, because it's more useful to town if I keep it to myself if we're going into the next day phase.

Sorry I vote for you because you are not paying attention. And because I don't ant to get voted out because of that bs.
Would have loved to put more pressure on pop but well.
Yet again you throw out insults instead of actually explaining your reasoning. Well, ok. You don't have to explain anything to me if you see it as beneath you, but I hope everyone sees how suspicious this behavior is

nin1000

Banned
Well, I will say that Launch and nin targeting me just for looking at a suspicious scenario and trying to present alternate explanations to the one they want to push should look incredibly scummy to anyone, but the fact that I feel like I have my back up against the wall just because I dare to insinuate that Seath's death was anything but a modkill just leaves me feeling like everyone's made up their minds about my alignment, and is leaving me a little afraid to even say anything else. Still, assuming my death doesn't lead to game over, I do hope that my flip would lead town in the right direction.

At this point I feel better to leave my vote on stack. I felt bad about you because you did not come forward but your last posts made it clear that you have a town win in mind.

nin1000

Banned
Yet again you throw out insults instead of actually explaining your reasoning. Well, ok. You don't have to explain anything to me if you see it as beneath you, but I hope everyone sees how suspicious this behavior is

I explained myself several times stack. Try to re read my posts and maybe you will understand some of those posts. And no I did not made up my mind. I am just defending myself against your poor vote.

nin1000

Banned
I thought it was obvious but I wanted to kill Sorian because I cant stand him in game. He got lucky since I was RB and killed by the mafia. Clearly someone else wanted him dead aswell.

Can every player tell me why they are withholding roleclaims? My role has value only if no one else has roleclaimed, which is why i'm withholding it. The switcher and RB should have come forward by now.

I want explanations from each player. Tbh, I think that Stackpole and Pop may both be guilty (scum and minion; scum and neutral), and TL is our switcher, yet hasn't come forward because he's not very active.

Ever played with Cecil? I doubted it.

Do as you wish.

OK Blarg, let's play a game.

Vote:LaunchpadMcQ

Hey, look, MAN, I don't need anybody's DAMNED, permission:

VOTE: LAUNCHPADMCQ

wniE8iA.gif

GET THE FUCK OUT

UNVOTE: SORIAN

UNVOTE: XAMTHEKING

wniE8iA.gif

UNVOTE: Seath

VOTE: LaunchpadMcQ

You have MY permission to stay OUTTA MY GAME

Alright

Good to know that your soul is still dancing

Ok, fuck this. I’m going to use my role to force some claims here.

I’m Auron, The Buzzed Bushido Master.

I’m a sort of vig, with a huge stipulation. I can use Banishing Blade on someone of my choosing, and they’ll be killed during the night phase, but so will I (due to my drunkenness, presumably). I found Seath’s exit kind of weird, because I obviously haven’t used this ability as I’m still here.

What I’m getting at is that, whichever of Stackpole or Pop doesn’t get voted out today, I will use this ability on them. It’ll push us into MyLo, but I’m hoping town can take it from there if I’m wrong about these two.

nin1000

Banned

I’m a sort of vig, with a huge stipulation. I can use Banishing Blade on someone of my choosing, and they’ll be killed during the night phase, but so will I (due to my drunkenness, presumably). I found Seath’s exit kind of weird, because I obviously haven’t used this ability as I’m still here.

What I’m getting at is that, whichever of Stackpole or Pop doesn’t get voted out today, I will use this ability on them. It’ll push us into MyLo, but I’m hoping town can take it from there if I’m wrong about these two.

Thanks for that information launch. whatever happens now, I thank you for that.

How practical

I have a surprise staff meeting in a few minutes. I'll try to be back just before the deadline. I'll keep my vote on Pop and hope for the best in case I don't make it back in time.

TL21xx

Banned
90 Minutes left and TL21xx is still Mia.

Central timezone my friend. I just woke up about an hour ago.

I haven't claimed up to this point because I'm an ordinary townie and no matter how I claim it, it'll come off as slightly scummy. So no special powers from me, just the ability to vote.

Nin's hit list makes complete sense to me. And the role shift does too. I feel okay about you right now. To vote... Need to think for a few more minutes.

TL21xx

Banned
Well, might as well go with the gut for now. I'm torn between Stack and Launch, so let's go with...

Vote: StackpoleH

Top Bottom