• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII PC |OT| Lightning must not be forgotten

iosefe

I do have a controller. But you still need some sort of adaptor or whatever, right? I have no clue where to buy those around here, and I am not sure I am willing to import one just for this game.

which one is it so i can give you the correct program?

and it's simple USB, Mini, for ds3, and Micro (phone cable) for DS4

Lain

I do have a controller. But you still need some sort of adaptor or whatever, right? I have no clue where to buy those around here, and I am not sure I am willing to import one just for this game.

I'm guessing you you have a PS3 pad around, so you should have the mini USB cable used to charge it with when connected to the PS3 which is all you need. Then you just download the drivers for it and you're set.

BasilZero

Really tempting to get it ;(

Must resist cause I haz low amount of monies at the moment.

Can't wait to see the screenshots or videos ;p

Dr Dogg

How many more hours till I get to play this?! It's getting painful!!!!!

Here you go to watch the pain slowly tick down.

t1412874000z0.png

jett

D-Member
Minimum System requirements update:

MINIMUM:
Processor: 2GHz Dual Core CPU
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® Geforce® 8 Series/ ATI Radeon™ HD 2000 series VRAM 256MB or later
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 60 GB available space
Sound Card: Sound card compatible with DirectX® 9.0c
Additional Notes: Full screen display mode will only run on an environment that supports a screen resolution of 1280 x 720.

LOL I knew it.

The real sad thing is that the PS3 version actually ran at 1080p, for the sake of the CG videos, and upscaled the real-time content.

iosefe

LOL I knew it.

Have fun with that, pre-ordering guinea pigs.

The real sad thing is that the PS3 version actually ran at 1080p, for the sake of the CG videos, and upscaled the real-time content.

someone said FFXIV: ARR has the same MINIMUM requirements

i reiterate, MINIMUM. we all know what ARR is capable of

Fireblend

Banned
Ooh, only one day left. Gotta remember to keep my PC on tomorrow so I can start the download remotely. If I'm lucky the download may finish before the weekend! :p

Mohasus

Guy is asking if there is anyway to play fullscreen on his 15" 1024x768. A Real Reborn supported it and some lower resolutions too.

That's why an additional note like that exists, not to say that it is locked to 720p internally (it may be though).

Nethaniah

Well, to be fair, the minimum requirements are really really low, so it makes sense that people with very old PCs would be interested.

Was not talking about this game, this should run on everything especially given that it's from 2010 but when you go to a forum of a game that is released today one should not expect to see threads about complaints that XP of all OS's is not supported.

Danlord

I just want to play this at 1080p, at 60fps with 16xAF and support for MSAA; why must this be in doubt as an option with a 4-year old game by a company with huge resources?.

*sigh

Gaming :(

I'm currently not enjoying this period of gaming as of late.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Can't really play this at 1080p anyway since my monitor can only display a maximum if 1600*900. Used to be easy to downsample but after an update it's now more troublesome.

Top Bottom