• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

heeheejzsst.gif

Teknoman

Watched the trailer, that Paladin skill looked better than it sounded when Unknown described it :p
Dragoon LB is awesome as everyone else says, as is the new BLM spell, and well...all the new combos shown. I wonder if that shield will be a new hallowed ground style cooldown?

Frumix

Suffering From Success
The choice of gear for this shot is interesting. The SCH has AF+1 implying the dungeon is i90, and also the allagan weapon which could mean they might end up being obtainable outside of Coil?

Anyhow, I believe Soken dropped the factbomb that the new soundtrack CD has finished mastering and so should be released sometime soon.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
Sorry if I ask, is there any HD link to download at 1080p heavensward opening?

MechaX

- There's gonna be a whole bunch of new abilities for battle classes, they all come from job quests, so there's gonna be more job quests than just at 55 and 60.
- There will be primal weapons for new jobs from old primals
- You'll be able to hire more retainers
- You can start as an Au Ra, provided you bought 3.0.
- There's gonna be some kind of new stuff for Wolves' Den, but not at release.
- Same with Gear Guide, planned but not in time for 3.0
- New GS attractions in 3.1, new TT cards in 3.0

Fuck everything else, this, this right here is what I needed the most in this game.

artsi

My atma farming is going so bad I feel the expansion is here before I got all of them, so frustrated.

And this is just my first weapon.

Tash

That white mage staff :)
Scholar is officially steam punked.
Also, boo for offset staff and hand..

pMr5Kk3.png

Male Elezen in BLM AF2..is..interesting..cool looking moon staff, though.

Vik0FTw.png

Ken

If you look closely at all the trailers up to now, these are never chosen at random.

Ok.

All the dungeon sections of trailers use AF1 or, starting with 2.3, the armor sets dropped by the dungeon tier. i48 and i55 dungeons are being shown off by AF1 players, as are the i90 dungeons from the current tier so I don't see the correlation between a dungeon ilevel and what gear they choose to demo it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom