• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redx508

My time is limited and I've never built a pc before so I prefer prebuilt. Let's not worry about a budget at first but I'd like it to be reasonable, or at least be able to see several options at different price points.

ok ill pm you with some sites later today

Stuart444

So what do people think will be talked about at the live letter (that is being split into two parts, part 1 today, part 2 tomorrow)?

Benchmark, DRG LB3 are the only things I know that were mentioned to be apart of this.

iammeiam

Wait, is this the May live letter somehow? Is it secretly May in Japan? I thought this was just a panel with an LB show off and the benchmark talk, not the fabled combat Live Letter.

I want to squint at blurry screenshots to try to figure out how many more buttons I need.

Sorian

Banned
Please someone tell me how Skill/Spell Speed will be changed.

Spell speed will be the primary stat for all casters and will make all DPS go up by one million points per point of spell speed

*All casters in this case applies to BLM only.

scy

Wait, is this the May live letter somehow? Is it secretly May in Japan? I thought this was just a panel with an LB show off and the benchmark talk, not the fabled combat Live Letter.

I want to squint at blurry screenshots to try to figure out how many more buttons I need.

Edit: I just think it's the DRG LB3 one. We MIGHT get class stuff and May is actual system changes but I doubt it.

Spell speed will be the primary stat for all casters and will make all DPS go up by one million points per point of spell speed

*All casters in this case applies to BLM only.

damn you yoship

Stuart444

Well the Nico event website says it's a live letter and in 2 parts (1 hour today, 1 hour tomorrow). A benchmark showing and the DRG LB3 thing might not be enough for 2 hours.

But we'll see.

It isn't the May live letter though. That's in May.

iammeiam

We can have the May live letter in April. It's like Taco Tuesday but on a Friday.

I would not put it past JP to figure out how to get to May sooner so it can be June 19th next week.

And Tomo, pls. It can't be Taco Tuesday on Stir-Friday.

I want to see all the LB3s. :( Is there 0% chance of that happening?

I really want to see the laser so guaranteed will not happen.

iammeiam

Which is still better than Summoner LB3, which has just straight up been cancelled since they realized somebody would actually have to take a SMN to 8-man content for it to ever be used.

Budget has been reallocated to making Flare 2 even more bad-ass.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
If June can be Spring, surely May live letter can be in April.
For example, Japanese monthly magazine numbering is some time-defying shit. Don't try to make sense of it.

Probably not though.

Sorian

Banned
Small photo, sue me, you all get the point

Never forget chicken nuggets time in the sun:

mqdefault.jpg

Stuart444

So beat Urth's Fount today. Saw a PF group with someone needing people to help him clear so me and Alice decided to try it. Only checked up his skills briefly so we went in partially blind.

Did it 3rd try. That last try was our best run though when the Tank died, I had to play tank for a bit. That is always fun to do. Survived for quite a bit before I hit the floor.

I enjoy PF groups where people don't rage after 1 or 2 wipes :D

Last primal left: Shiva Extreme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom