• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
"Heaven--- s-sword?"
"It's Heavensward!"

gQOliTl.jpg

Frumix

Suffering From Success
- There's gonna be a whole bunch of new abilities for battle classes, they all come from job quests, so there's gonna be more job quests than just at 55 and 60.
- There will be primal weapons for new jobs from old primals
- You'll be able to hire more retainers
- You can start as an Au Ra, provided you bought 3.0.
- There's gonna be some kind of new stuff for Wolves' Den, but not at release.
- Same with Gear Guide, planned but not in time for 3.0
- New GS attractions in 3.1, new TT cards in 3.0

Stuart444

- There's gonna be a whole bunch of new abilities for battle classes, they all come from job quests, so there's gonna be more job quests than just at 55 and 60.

I gathered at the first two. the 3rd one... for free? If so, yay. If not. oh well.

The 4th one is nice for people who like alts or people who are buying the pack with both the main game and expac.

All I needed to hear

Allard

That fighting game. What the heck.

Think its just like what they did in a previous live letter where they did 8-bit Titan fight. I almost thought it looked too good that it might be real content for a bit but that final sequence sealed it as a joke to me XD.

Mature

Think its just like what they did in a previous live letter where they did 8-bit Titan fight. I almost thought it looked too good that it might be real content for a bit but that final sequence sealed it as a joke to me XD.
Haha, yeah. Kinda makes me want an FFXIV themed fighter though...

2Shea

I need that Heavensward PS4 faceplate.

Yessss I need it! I sincerely hope that we get a western release of them, or at least they're available in enough quantities that importing isn't impossible... I'm looking at you Xenoblade N3DS plate ><

Someone describe this bew loot system.

From my understanding, it seems like some sort of auction system? I couldn't really catch all of the details. I don't really see how it can be fair though. Hopefully they elaborate on this more soon.

Qvoth

drg new lb is literally anji mito's instant kill from guilty gear lol!
i like the new magic circle effect when the blm is casting, probably a new flare, just hoping it's not called something dumb like flare 2

suzu

drg new lb is literally anji mito's instant kill from guilty gear lol!
i like the new magic circle effect when the blm is casting, probably a new flare, just hoping it's not called something dumb like flare 2

hah, I was thinking that too.

The new skills look cool from what I can see.

BadRNG

From my understanding, it seems like some sort of auction system? I couldn't really catch all of the details. I don't really see how it can be fair though. Hopefully they elaborate on this more soon.
The DKP-like thing they talked about before? I thought that was just another option like master loot will be, it wasn't the whole new loot system they were discussing for Alexander? That kind of misses the point entirely if so.

I didn't watch the live letter so might be missing some context here.

BadRNG

Some Au Ra.
Wow, the girl's eyes are creepy looking. It's a really small thing, but combined with the expression it gives them a much more unique look than just a midlander with scales.

Guy looks like a KH villain.

wtf those are pretty damn ugly
does the benchmark come with a character creator?
It does, including Au Ra, I think they said awhile back it would not have all possible Au Ra options and more were being added at release. That could of changed by now of course...

Qvoth

i think only the xaelan auras get the glowing red/purple eyes since the raen ones on my link didn't have them, nice way to differentiate them even more
the chins/jaws are waaaaaaay too sharp on the auran girls in those pictures, that's why they look strange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom