• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Previews for Star Wars Outlaws are Dropping

Interfectum

Gold Member
Fail Just For Laughs GIF

Game devs keep piling trash after trash onto gamers and wonder why they don't buy shit anymore.

Good luck with the launch guys. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Topher

Gold Member
I mean its IGN. Pretty sure you can make those fights look better. They are just dogshit players

I don't know man......that looks like dogshit design as much as dogshit players, but you may be right

Last edited:
Why Jedi Survivor? That was like one of the absolute least offensive and stupid stories Star Wars has done in the past 10 years.
Performance issues aside, the game is fun to play (satisfying combat, goofy but engaging platforming, etc.). Don't really get the hate the game gets when it improves on the first game in almost every way possible.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
The consensus of the previews I watched was that the world is pretty cool and even some of the traversal is cool, but the graphics are inconsistent and the combat feels horribly outdated.

Game looks really good, but don't let that fact get in the way of your hate boner towards Ubisoft.

So by all means everyone, shit on Ubi for unrelated stuff to this game as much as you want.
Cry About It Captain Kirk GIF

This game looks like complete shite. Mind boggling that some suits in France decided to invest/dump 300M on this game. Jesus :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Killer8

It looks like every game ever crammed into standard issue open world fare with a Star Wars skin.

Now I can enjoy a straightforward open world design, just as long as it has a pull - like the nemesis system in Mordor or the combat in Rise of the Ronin.

This doesn't look like it has one element that stands out.

I got this free with my (apparently fatally flawed) new CPU - looking forward to it! Looks good to me, and I like most Ubisoft stuff except Far Cry...

Ĺ vejk

Banned
Still, we have no Star Wars game that lets you play as one of the hundreds of alien beings in the Star War universe in a SP campaign.. (Not sure if Jedi Knight really counts.)
They have the potential for one of the greatest character creators in the history of gaming, but they always choose to make the most hum-drum human. Even with AI now, they can pretty easily simulate the language of the being too, if they wanted. Just saying.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
I’ve already made up my mind I’ll play it via ubishit plus unless the reviews are all 50 and under.

Might be one of those open world games that’s just better to focus on the main story missions and not explore much, and I still think the game will play better in a real players hands then the idiots they’ve recorded intentionally walking slow and panning the camera.

Need help guys, have the valve index. Would it be worth buying this and selling the index? Can the psvr do everything on PC the index can?

Top Bottom