• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

Draxal

CaGCL1sUYAU4uun.png

I love this picture of how Ike's card works in cipher.

He was just far enough away that I couldn't get two shots in during the first turn. If you try to view the map before the fight, it tells you the place is obscured by darkness, so you can't go to that screen to reposition troops.

Fortunately, Uhai turned out to be vulnerable to sleep, so I was able to knock him out and take him down. *phew* Only like 8 more bosses to go...

use Athos to berserk Lloyd, then he'll take on Linus and effectively kill themselves

Yeah, that's pretty impressive.

I played my demo for 10 hours as well, but half of that was researching information for my site XD

I played the Bravely Default demo for a little over 10 hours

but that was me maxing out all the classes!

also testing out some formatting (yeah no this takes too long):

Code:
Character    Current Class    Level     HP    Str    Mag    Skl    Spd    Lck    Def     Res     Skills                             Supports
Corrin       Nohr Princess    10.00     20     10     10     10     10     10     10      10     Noble Lineage, Dragon Fang         A Azura, B Sakura
Azura        Songstress       1.00      15      8      2      9      9      9      9       9     Luck +4                            A Corrin
Sakura       Exorcist         20/5.00   30     12     20     15     15     25     12      15     Miracle, Rally Luck, Rally Magic   B Corrin

Sölf

Man, when does EU finally get an announcement for the Special Edition. You guys over in the US already get the whole game in the next few weeks and we don't even have an announcement for that. D:

Sölf;193962006 said:
Man, when does EU finally get an announcement for the Special Edition. You guys over in the US already get the whole game in the next few weeks and we don't even have an announcement for that. D:

EU release date for Awakening was announced after it released in NA, so you still have plenty of time before panicking

Chrom

In North America, Awakening's demo came out a little over two weeks before the release of the game, and was officially announced one week in advance.

I think it might be too late to hope for one for Fates at this point. It's not impossible but it doesn't look too likely to me.

Suppose they could re-package the demo they had for a recent press event and put that out after permanently setting Ch. 10 Nohr to Lunatic.

Shun

happy twin tails day. #ツインテールの日 #ファイアーエムブレム
#ティアモは俺の嫁 #ルーナのみならずマトイ達は可愛いの娘  

FEif_icon_37.png

Draxal

I guess we should start trading friend codes for skill sharing and stuff.

I'm not going to optimize at all with kids at all, but I want to putz around with skills.

My streetpass team will be all royals cuz lazy.

happy twin tails day. #ツインテールの日 #ファイアーエムブレム
#ティアモは俺の嫁 #ルーナのみならずマトイ達は可愛いの娘  

Says Cordelia's his waifu on Twintail Day. That's not how this works!

I guess we should start trading friend codes for skill sharing and stuff.

I'm not going to optimize at all with kids at all, but I want to putz around with skills.

My streetpass team will be all royals cuz lazy.
I'm thinking of blitzing through the Revelation campaign real quick to set up a skill farming castle.
I liked your old avatar better.

Shun

No Tiamo is my bride and that Luna and Matoi are both my adorable daughters.

Please don't take that post seriously. Twin Tails day has just been trending on twitter for the entire day.

I mean if you want I could post more parody art of Fire Emblem.

Draxal

Please don't take that post seriously. Twin Tails day has just been trending on twitter for the entire day.

I'm taking it seriously. How the hell does that even work.

Draxal

Play-Asia.com ‏@playasia 41m41 minutes ago
PSA: Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition (US) sold out almost immediately yesterday. We apologize to anyone who missed it. Stock = very scarce

Normally I wouldn't be so bent out of shape over this pre order thing but I never got a chance in the first place.

Whatever, it's done. I've vented enough about this in this thread. Sorry.

I mean if you want I could post more parody art of Fire Emblem.

I was wondering what that last hashtag was -- extremely limited JP knowledge didn't help me there -- but that's beside the point! You can't have a non-twintail waifu on Twintail Day! It's the equivalent of celebrating Christmas on Valentine's!

I'm thinking of blitzing through the Revelation campaign real quick to set up a skill farming castle.

I liked your old avatar better.

...Same. Hair-down Elise is nice.
Could use more pics of a preferably happy Elise though. Only other one I got is the beach one...

Draxal

Nah, it's cool. Honestly, seeing so many scalpers makes me hope that the price will drop into reasonable territory for real fans of the series.

The fact that people are paying up to 180-90 for this is kinda scary ... but then again I did .... splurge on that Comiket Cipher box ...

Nah, it's cool. Honestly, seeing so many scalpers makes me hope that the price will drop into reasonable territory for real fans of the series.

The fact that people are paying up to 180-90 for this is kinda scary ... but then again I did .... splurge on that Comiket Cipher box ...

Probably zero chance. This is Fire Emblem, a series that has always been notoriously spendy after release.

Top Bottom