• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fitness Apps

rainer516

That crazy Japanese Moon Language
I'm currently looking for a fitness app that contains a set routine and can track my progress, or at the very least, let me know what workouts to do on what day and possibly pair them with a meal plan.

Some back story; I used to be very active. Used to ride my bike everywhere, run marathons, my regular workout was crossfit, but over the past 6 months I have basically stopped working out completely.
I moved to another part of the country, got into a new relationship, new job, still getting used to living in Hawaii instead of Washington DC and that along with a terrible ankle injury, have all but made me into a pudgy mess.

Years ago, I did P-90X and really liked it, but I don't want to deal witht he video aspect of the thing. I'd rather the workouts/type of workout be illustrated in a mobile app. I've been looking into the other workout plan called "Body Beast" and have seen great reviews, but yet again, it is DVD based. I want to know if there is any iPhone or iPad app that can replace the video aspect.

EDIT: welp, this should not be in the community forum. Mods please delete.

Top Bottom