• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor in talks to fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobLoblaw

Banned
Is anyone really gonna consider this Mayweather fight the same as his 49 others? I mean, no way would I consider this win number 50.

Exactly. You want people to believe the UFC won't have any involvement? L oh fucking L!

If this happens UFC would have to be involved in some way. They have Conor under contract. If he's really insistent on taking this fight he could always cut them in as his promoter.

BSsBrolly

Banned
If this happens UFC would have to be involved in some way. They have Conor under contract. If he's really insistent on taking this fight he could always cut them in as his promoter.

It's also funny that Mayweather has no title belts on.. Like he's just a guy that boxes and he's gonna box an MMA title holder.

nilbog21

Banned
It's crazy how fast Conor went from mega star to nobody. On a recent interview he looked like hes had another recent humble pie.. Nobody will care about him by the time he fights mayweather

Dosia

It's crazy how fast Conor went from mega star to nobody. On a recent interview he looked like hes had another recent humble pie.. Nobody will care about him by the time he fights mayweather

To nobody? I think you are being a bit extreme.

lol If this did happen..What if May lost.
TadkV.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom