• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor - Saturday August 26th |OT| FOOK / YEAAAH

Wouldn't be so sure. Badou Jack couldn't beat James DeGale.

DeGale is good. Nathan is not bad but he seems to fall short whenever he steps up the competition. I think he got a STEM college degree so I predict he's gonna hang 'em up and earn money the traditional way after losing a lop-sided fight today.

Syder

Why would you show up 1.5h before the event starts?
Why would you show up late to the event you've spent stupid money on that by all odds probably won't last very long when you can arrive on time and watch great fighters like Cleverly, Jack and Davis?

Why would you show up late to the event you've spent stupid money on that by all odds probably won't last very long when you can arrive on time and watch great fighters like Cleverly, Jack and Davis?

Do you REALLY think anybody there cares about those fighters

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
I put $10K on McGregor. I'm honestly shaking because if I loose i just screwed up my life

10lkUdy.gif

Very early. Still two fights to go plus the theatrics/entrances of the main event. This ain't starting before 11:30pm at the very earliest, I think more like midnight EST! Have a smoke, grab a snack, take a dump and enjoy the wait.

Farsi

For those who don't want to see this undercard, Miguel Cotto is fighting on HBO in a couple of minutes. If you don't know who Cotto is, he gave Floyd his last decent fight.

The way the undercard is treated in boxing is pretty shameful tho IMO

I know, but that's one of the big ways they can afford to pay the main event fighters as much as they can.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
any of these prelim fights worth watching?

Top Bottom