• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Nice review.

Seems like that is the general sentiment of people who liked it.

Dat Barney tweet.

Yeah; I mean I was really disappointed after I watched it but it's really grown on me. Feels like the type of film I'll bang on when I wanna chill.

Wilbur

Banned
nathanrhodesbrandon.com

absolutely sensational

You're definitely going places.

Cost me like 7 quid for the domain name

Gettin' all high and mighty thinking I should copyright my sensational stories and poems. Just in case JK Rowling steals them

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Start reading a lot of manga. You will learn the secret art of "accepting" breaks.
Dem 6-8 months breaks for Berserk :lool
PSG - Chelsea? I guess I'll watch.

I was gonna try DAI DAI DAI before Chelsea's game but ffs they want ME to go to their website, make an Origin account (can't believe both Yurt AND Yurtle are taken) and make 320 whimsical decisions I've already made in DA and DA2, that I don't even fucking remember why I made them. Like, sometimes I just fucking burn some mage cunt to death just because

Anyway bad idea, playing Wolf-etc now

Champion's League

Midweek Footy

XmQPaCy.gif

YESSSSS

Elchele

or we'll switch back to Heynckes style but with even better players.

Neuer
Lahm - Boateng - Benatia - Bernat
Thiago - Martinez
Robben - Müller - Götze
Lewa

I could live with that

Bernat better than Alaba? pls m8
Gotze better than Ribéry? lol

Gurthang

Banned
or we'll switch back to Heynckes style but with even better players.

Neuer
Lahm - Boateng - Benatia - Bernat
Thiago - Martinez
Robben - Müller - Götze
Lewa

I could live with that

Swap Muller and Gotze's positions
Plus Alaba should start over Bernat

Clegg

Neil Lennon is doing the punditry for the CL games on Irish telly.

The utter contempt he holds for David Luiz's footballing ability is incredible. Absolutely does not rate him.

Gambit

Bernat better than Alaba? pls m8
Gotze better than Ribéry? lol

ach dammit, when I put in Bernat I was still thinking Alaba for midfield, before I remembered Thiago. Since the midfield spot is gone, Alaba would of course play again.

Götze was just because I don't think Ribery will still be all that in two years.

Barzul

Sam ‏@samuelJayC 4m4 minutes ago
Reporter: "You haven't won a trophy since 2012."
Mourinho: "Spanish Supercup was 2013"
Reporter: "It was 2012."
Mourinho: "Yeah? Ok."

LOOOOOOOOL

subtles

Subtleclouds, Yurt. Like I've mentioned previously, I can only add you when I leave Fady land.

Where is the Moyes article?

Rowling ran off with it as she thought it was a horror piece.

It was aptly titled "Death by Moyeezes; a year in the life of the Moyes' Boys."

u do realise that for a large portion of the season cesc has started deep and mid way through the second half, Jose likes to push him up behind Costa and has been used to devastating effect. Can't remember the stat but the majority of his assists have come from playing there as opposed to playing deep.

Im aware he pushes up, I'm not convinced its "devastating" though, i've always thought he and us in general played better when he's next to Matic.

Commentator suggesting that we're playing a 3 man midfield, not really sure thats really the case but it probably doesn't matter a whole much

kharma45

Neil Lennon is doing the punditry for the CL games on Irish telly.

The utter contempt he holds for David Luiz's footballing ability is incredible. Absolutely does not rate him.

Clegg why is Soarview so shit? I was in Donegal for the weekend and had a flick through to see what channels you get on it. It's barely any better than analogue.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Liked Wolfe well enough, but it wasn't exactly the masterpiece Laboured led me to believe it was. Of course, I don't care about first-person shooters, so I'm not exactly its target audience.
what did you expect from a TLoU peasant

Wolf have always been one those 'fun enough' shooters

Not exactly a Bulletstorm but in the same ballpark if you know what I mean.

Esch

Banned
I think we all need to do better and put Highlighter Yellow kits to sleep next year.

What a fucking awful color.
LhwRz7R.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom