• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Neuer - Alonso, Ribéry, Robben, Rafinha, Boateng, Bernat, Götze, Müller, Alaba, Schweinsteiger.

Every game a new starting lineup.

And Pep hates Lewandowski confirmed.

This will be a beautiful mess.

scabro

Neuer - Alonso, Ribéry, Robben, Rafinha, Boateng, Bernat, Götze, Müller, Alaba, Schweinsteiger.

Every game a new starting lineup.

And Pep hates Lewandowski confirmed.

This will be a beautiful mess.
you killed dortmund to pad your bench

incredible

The Jonathan Pearce Eric Cantona Kung Fu Kick commentary that they've been playing on Second Captain's recently is also pretty incredible.

http://youtu.be/dHld_7DqMd8

Cantona is cooler than your* favorite player

ibaykw6JVctwU1.gif

*Everyone on gaf

Suen

Parma assets seized

Vans :lol I'm in stitches

Along with (another) points deduction

Suen, Shanks...you'll finally be free from Parma FC, you don't have to suffer no more
I didn't even have any hope when it was sold a second time. Sure the new owners were more "visible" but you just knew it was the same shit over again. Btw was it Parmalat vans?

I wish I was Wes or Hixx. Supporting Dunderland or Aston Villa would be like supporting league winners when I compare them to Parma.

U21s: #mufc vs Everton - Lindegaard; Rafael, Thorpe, Blackett, James; Grimshaw, Love, Weir, A.Pereira; Powell, Wilson.

Everton include Osman, Pienaar and Kone in their side

Blablurn

3AXlQgd.png

I swear he is made out of glass. 1 game and he's injured lol. Would have been perfect Man U material.

And that Rafina - Boateng - Alaba backline will cost us 1 or 2 goals today. You will see.

Alonso? We're dead

sounds like a 4-3-3 at least

Where do you see a 4 man backline, elsk?

moojito

Ever since I watched an episode of only an excuse about 20 years ago I can't stop calling PSG "Paris Street German". Thanks, fake Dennis Law.

FootballFan

Eh, that's alright. 25 is the new 15 m8

Plenty of careers get kickstarted around that age. Ian Wright only hit the big time around then.

I have every faith you can still be a professional footballer.

Fuck imagine how amazing it would be if a member of FootyGAF was a professional footballer and had been hiding it from us all along?

I am zlatan

Horseress

Chelsea:

Courtois
Azpilicueta, Terry, Cahill, Ivanovic;
Matic, Ramires,
Willian, Fabregas, Hazard
Costa.

Oscar out! We parking that bus it looks like

FuturusX

Sorry Chelsea GAF - But I hope you lose tonight. Mou needs to be brought down a peg or two and the return leg would be amazing if that happened. Win win right?

Suen

dunno about 15 years, but in the current and last gen:

TLoU Remastered
The Secrets of Monkey Island (XBLA)
Gears of War 1 (gameplay + multiplayer)
Never played the second one on that list but the first and the last are downright horrible games. You have horrible taste in games m8, start playing real games <3

wedward

A motivational speaker met the Arsenal squad today.

FA Cup is ours.

Sébastien Foucan &#8207;@SebastienFoucan 1h1 hour ago
Thank you! @ArsenalOfficiaI @6_LKOSCIELNY @AbouVDIABY @MatDebuchy @Alexis_Sanchez @MesutOzil1088 @theowalcott @cakpom

Jarnet87

Sorry Chelsea GAF - But I hope you lose tonight. Mou needs to be brought down a peg or two and the return leg would be amazing if that happened. Win win right?

Jose not getting a result at this stage? lol. Mate he lives for the 1-1 draw away from home in the first leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom