• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern and Shaktar still scoreless

nmS98Ru.png

I really like Shaktars attacking players.

I wish Liverpool had bought Bernard when it was rumoured

L1NETT

And everyone's fav #shithipster alli puts Mk dons 1 up

Need teams around us to lose really. Don't fancy us to beat orient tomorrow

Are they allowed to move the ball after the ref has placed it and drawn around it?

That changed the angles and Courtois had to rearrange the wall...

Clegg

Hate this new UTV Ireland thing. Have to watch the game in SD on TV3. Stupid UPC.
Doesn't help that TV3's level of punditry is regularly shite. Lennon has been a welcome inclusion though. Don't think I could've stood another year of Lawrenson.

Wilbur

Banned
Chelsea look comfortable here. Verratti's been good, as has Luiz, but no one else doing the business. Cavani being fucked out on the wing is one of the great injustices of our time.

That Courtois save doe. Jesus.

Chelsea look comfortable here. Verratti's been good, as has Luiz, but no one else doing the business. Cavani being fucked out on the wing is one of the great injustices of our time.

Agreed.

Cavani is a striker. Pisses me the fuck off.

Fintan

Doesn't help that TV3's level of punditry is regularly shite. Lennon has been a welcome inclusion though. Don't think I could've stood another year of Lawrenson.
I admire how little Mark Lawrenson seems to care about anything, but, yeah, I can't really hack watching him much. He's funny on commentary sometimes.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just wait.

In less than five years, PSG's attack will include Gabbi and Berardi.

We are PSG's subterranean oil field.
Please don't even joke about that :( not Mimmo

Say something about Zlatan pls

and you're one of very few who actually know how good Cavani is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom