• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

It's weird when they have the same guests on as Football Weekly. Like Jonathan Wilson for the Cup of Nations recently. I think Second Captains generally does the better job. No one really seems interested anymore on Football Weekly.

I love when Ken finds some weird angle on something, even if it's bollocks.
His utter disdain for Brendan Rodgers is a particular highlight.

Think we've spoke about it before but Second Captains is better simply because they give their guests more time to speak. FW crams all their bits into 3 or 4 minute chunks so there's barely any proper content there.

inky

bMx8itZ.png

All by himself in the area too. Dat marking.

jts

...hate me...
1-1 is Mou's favourite result away in the CL. He always gets it. Like, if he's winning 1-0 he actually goes out of his way to concede a goal. This is the truth. If FootballFan is here he can confirm it.

Fintan

His utter disdain for Brendan Rodgers is a particular highlight.

Think we've spoke about it before but Second Captains is better simply because they give their guests more time to speak. FW crams all their bits into 3 or 4 minute chunks so there's barely any proper content there.
The weird thing about Football Weekly though is that not only do they try to cram in everything, you can tell they're not interested in half the things they talk about.

Whereas they basically just talk about what they want to on Second Captains. Like a whole segment about Jorge Mendes autobiography.

FootballFan

1-1 is Mou's favourite result away in the CL. He always gets it. Like, if he's winning 1-0 he actually goes out of his way to concede a goal. This is the truth. If FootballFan is here he can confirm it.

This is true.

The best coaches get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom