• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
This would be a nice side to watch.

Chambs--Paulis--Kos--Gibbs

--------Coque---Ramsey------

Ozil---------Isco-----Sanchez

------------Canvani-------------

It's nice to want things

Tubie

Yeah, he should go to Man U just to have LVG play him out of position too.

I forgot about LVG lol.
dUlMFSY.png

Clegg

Agreed. I like when he visits Second Captains. He's my favourite of the ones coming up on RTE. Much better than Kenny Cunningham.
He doesn't appear that often anymore. Shame.

Their guests for the non football podcasts are always good though.

Fintan

He doesn't appear that often anymore. Shame.

Their guests for the non football podcasts are always good though.
It's weird when they have the same guests on as Football Weekly. Like Jonathan Wilson for the Cup of Nations recently. I think Second Captains generally does the better job. No one really seems interested anymore on Football Weekly.

I love when Ken finds some weird angle on something, even if it's bollocks.

I actually really want to play but my fucking PC is still having network issues :(

You're missing out bruv.

I'm trying out new heroes all the time while Mastadon is a giant pussy and just uses Axe or Viper to guarantee the win :p

I forget who gave me the Invoker advice, but it worked. I'm not very good with him, especially for a carry build, but decent enough. End up just sticking with Cold Snap/Ghost Walk and Forge Spirit. His DPS becomes ridiculous when you hit level 20 or so, with strength/attack speed items and 2 Spirits.

So thanks :p

neeeeeeeerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom