• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

The weird thing about Football Weekly though is that not only do they try to cram in everything, you can tell they're not interested in half the things they talk about.

Whereas they basically just talk about what they want to on Second Captains. Like a whole segment about Jorge Mendes autobiography.
They even dedicated an entire show to the best sporting books of 2014. I like how much freedom they have when it comes to producing their podcasts. Irish Times gave them the platform and they can do what they like, within reason. Spending 20 minutes chatting shite with US Murph about the SuperBowl party he was forced to attend was a particular highlight for me.

FootballFan

Wait a second those officials in the Bayern game are from Spain...
Madrid paid officials making sure Bayern are eliminated.
Dat Bwin.

Tubie

Bayern will win now that the slow shit cunt that is alonso is off.

ibcDRI6rtMG0LU.png
What?

Fintan

They even dedicated an entire show to the best sporting books of 2014. I like how much freedom they have when it comes to producing their podcasts. Irish Times gave them the platform and they can do what they like, within reason. Spending 20 minutes chatting shite with US Murph about the SuperBowl party he was forced to attend was a particular highlight for me.
I wonder if it's been a financial success. They do have ads, but I'm not really sure what the financials are like in the podcasting business.

Was listening to Off The Ball in the car there the other day, it's fine but it doesn't really compare.

Lightning

Banned
What is this Allardyce is fighting to keep his job bullshit? Are West Ham insane or something? They will not get a better manager than Allardyce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom