• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Wow, that ball just kept curling. Looked like possibly a good chance for PSG.

I'm way behind as he hasn't made a special save on my phone's Fox Sports 2 Go stream yet.

GQman2121

Banned
Lucky to get out of there with an away goal. We were poor, poor, poor in the second half. I think we're going to need to score at the bridge to have a chance.

Wilbur

Banned
Deserved point for PSG, arguably should have nicked it. Cavani, Verratti, Courtois all great. Cahill needs dropping permanently.

I remember before the match there was some doubts about why Mou started Courtois..hope this game answered those questions

Yep, I'm very happy with his performance tonight. I did think that after a wobbly couple of games and Cech playing well that Cech probably deserved it but Courtois had a great game.

Blablurn

Fucking mess of a team. We can be happy that we didnt pay Dortmund 30m for that cunt last year. Lewandowski delivers nothing to the team. I dont know who is worse. Müller or that lazy wannabe fuck Lewandowski. Ribery behaves like a child and fucking Alonso like a rookie on his 100th CL cap hahahaha. Mess of a team. And what the fuck is Pep thinking with those starting formations. Buy a fucking right back, you cunt.

pulga

Banned
PSG: 14 shots/6 on target

Chelsea: 2 shots/1 on target
nzmp8vD.png

Oof

Finally found someone with less patience than me.

Lots of players take a while to settle

José pls, you're on the sidelines.

Get off your phone.

I predicted he'd flop hard before it was cool.

Heard someone describe him as raw, prior to joining Chelsea.

His touch is definitely that.
I'm not even writing him off yet. He may go on and be excellent but he just doesn't do anything for me. I can appreciate a player taking time, but you at least expect to see some sort of sign or spark. Just not sure he's much of an upgrade, if at all, from Schürrle.

Zabojnik

I can only dream of us playing such a perfect shitty match away in Dormund. We'd probably lose a game like this 3-1 or 4-1.

Mourinho really is a tactical genius.

Fucking mess of a team. We can be happy that we didnt pay Dortmund 30m for that cunt last year. Lewandowski delivers nothing to the team. I dont know who is worse. Müller or that lazy wannabe fuck Lewandowski. Ribery behaves like a child and fucking Alonso like a rookie on his 100th CL cap hahahaha. Mess of a team. And what the fuck is Pep thinking with those starting formations. Buy a fucking right back, you cunt.

:lol

Buy Borini

dc89

Is Pro Evo good guys? I don't have to pay any council tax this month, I'm giddy at the thought of extra money to fritter on tat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom