• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikkun

Rikkun makes me laugh way more than he has the right to.

PoBwE.gif

I'm a Juventino m8
We're not funny, please stop laughing at me or I'll block you forever /blablurn

I CAN'T FIND MY PERSONA 4 DISC.

LORD PLS

20€ on the store for P4G
I am you, and you are me.

Rikkun

Is Pro Evo really that good?

Not at all.

But it's really fun. After 10 years on Fifa I had no fun at all, I just raged constantly.
Manual shooting feel so right in PES, makes me hard everytime.
Try the demo if you're dubious, it should be similar to the final game apart from the referee who goes a little hard on some legit non-fouls.

B-JSJtCIMAAU37r.png

Di Matteo is coming for that booty

Rikkun

I can do about 7 but then I have to rest, and after that only 5, then rest again and I can do like 3 and I'm done.
Does it show? I have a bar in my house, I might keep trying on that. Now that the sun is out again I'll start again with running (3 days per week, 5km in 20 minutes usually), push-ups and that other thing you do lying down belly upwards and you go up sitting and back down lol.

i don't have a vita, m8

Who doesn't, what is this 2013?

Facism

Does it show? I have a bar in my house, I might keep trying on that. Now that the sun is out again I'll start again with running (3 days per week, 5km in 20 minutes usually), push-ups and that other thing you do lying down belly upwards and you go up sitting and back down lol.

Who doesn't, what is this 2013?

:'(

pappe

I got myself a gym membership 2 days back. I have had enough of being unfit.

Now every muscle of my body is hurting. Love it.

Esch

Banned
I think so. Tbh the reddit routine jts posted for bodyweight stuff was really good. Also like I said before check out Convict Conditioning ebook. The aesthetic is silly prison shit but that's just a sales gimmick, the actual progression routine is good. Pavel Tsatsouline's Naked Warrior book has a lot of biomechanical tips and ideas that will help you out as well wrt to breath and tension stuff.

Rikkun

I think so. Tbh the reddit routine jts posted for bodyweight stuff was really good. Also like I said before check out Convict Conditioning ebook. The aesthetic is silly prison shit but that's just a sales gimmick, the actual progression routine is good. Pavel Tsatsouline's Naked Warrior book has a lot of biomechanical tips and ideas that will help you out as well wrt to breath and tension stuff.
I'll try the routine, as a stupid filthy Italian I'm not into books without funny drawings inside

Did anyone else buy Evolve?

ibbeoXJbpptaSR.png

^I threw my principles out the window last week and bought it from Nuuvem (£21)

Been playing quite a bit with my best mate and the DLC shithousery.vine aside it's a decent game. There's a lot of things it does really well, but above everything it's really fun. Also looks incredible at 1440p.

Rikkun

^I threw my principles out the window last week and bought it from Nuuvem (£21)

Been playing quite a bit with my best mate and the DLC shithousery.vine aside it's a decent game. There's a lot of things it does really well, but above everything it's really fun. Also looks incredible at 1440p.

Only a PC gamer could enjoy Evolve
iRqT4EFWYOk80.png

FootballFan

Lucas Silva will have a brilliant game, vs scrubs Schalke, and madrid fans will go way over the top in praise before shitting on him inn3 months time.

Rikkun

Lucas Silva will have a brilliant game, vs scrubs Schalke, and madrid fans will go way over the top in praise before shitting on him inn3 months time.

Schalke will defend with their lives the goal they score in the first minutes.
Di Matteo will be GOAT once again.

Razor554

Imagine if Schalke beats Real Madrid. Then it only confirms the fact that Di Matteo made deal with Satan himself back in 2012. No mortal could pose such luck by himself.

El Topo

Imagine if Schalke beats Real Madrid. Then it only confirms the fact that Di Matteo made deal with Satan himself back in 2012. No mortal could pose such luck by himself.

Let us all hope Real wins by five goals or more today. I hope that German TV shows a video of Jens Keller laughing whenever Real scores, just an overlay over the live recording.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom