• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

F6CToIg.jpg

inky

Anderson lasting 36 minutes before getting substituted and needing oxygen
ibxD1F6RCcusG7.png

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/18/48444f2255d1d9173357e33c0de421ff.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/18/5ac941f1571a03030b7b303586254f3f.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Altitude changes are no joke bro. Humidity is killer too.

[SPOILER]Plus [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs"]he's fat[/URL].[/SPOILER]

Meier

http://i.imgur.com/F6CToIg.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Time is catching up to Pep it seems. Getting a little bit of that under chin/upper neck chubbiness.. I know that feel. I gotta get back into the habit of going to the gym more often. I hate the winter. -____-

Esch

Banned
My pullups are always naturally weighted
idyhqpvzVPjZq.png

And also have a case of wide shoulders for my frame.

My body is just begging to get ripped. But I'm always postponing on that promise

help me zyzz

I'm not ripped anymore either. Just stopped giving a shit about cutting carbs.

Cutting carbs
ip2gAw8.gif

Tbf all this sub 15% body fat shit ain't worth it. Just be healthy and get some exercise.

I feel vindicated. Always thought Lewandowski was kind of overrated.

While that might be true to some degree, he now plays at a club where even the best strikers get replaced after 3 years, not for a specific reason, just for fun. Plus, he's coached by a guy who fucks it up with every classical striker he has.

Meier

£75.4m. Wat. Other than Welbeck for £16m we didn't sell anyone for more than £10m...not sure how that adds up.

Looking at this stuff and making definitive statements is pointless because we almost never know how player sales and purchases are done even if with commonly reported fees. People are idiots for looking at City's financial statements and saying X COST Y because the reported fees were this amount and the net player trading was actually Z amount! They don't take into account that signing on fees are factored into this figure and are usually quite significant (Lampard and Sagna were free transfers but their signing on fees probably were at least £6-10m between them).

It's not at all surprising United are stretching transfer fees over periods of time -- it's how most player trading is done. It can be beneficial to have some consistent income coming in.

Rikkun

I have naturally pretty wide shoulders but honestly you can get there with work. Overhead press, pullups (weighted for the win) will get you there Ricky

Were all gonna make it breh

What's a weighted pullup Esch

My only workout is sex

And I usually get none

I'm too poor to hit the gym and too lazy to do things day by day.
When I feel like doing something I overdo it and my body repays me with pain and stretched muscles. So I cut a lot of eating (not carbs, that's insane, I love me some pasta) and now my weight is ok, I just need the buff and the final hit on my belly.

But playing PES against Zabo and Shanks is so much easier.

Lightning

Banned
Oh the FA are so cool. Monday night UK time = Tuesday morning 8-9am for me and I'll be working meaning I can't watch the game. Go fuck yourselves scheduling our FA cup game like this.

Oh the FA are so cool. Monday night UK time = Tuesday morning 8-9am for me and I'll be working meaning I can't watch the game. Go fuck yourselves scheduling our FA cup game like this.

:lol

Sorry, but the FA should have no consideration whatsoever for making it convenient for foreign fans tbh. I agree in this instance though since its the worst match they could have moved to Monday

jts

...hate me...
I'm not ripped anymore either. Just stopped giving a shit about cutting carbs.

Cutting carbs
ip2gAw8.gif

Tbf all this sub 15% body fat shit ain't worth it. Just be healthy and get some exercise.
This is a good reminder, thanks.

My only workout is sex

And I usually get none

When I feel like doing something I overdo it and my body repays me with pain and stretched muscles. So I cut a lot of eating (not carbs, that's insane, I love me some pasta) and now my weight is ok, I just need the buff and the final hit on my belly.

Love these poors with PS4s
idyhqpvzVPjZq.png

Anyway, you don't need a gym membership to stay in shape. In fact, you don't need much anything. But a pullup bar definitely helps. And those are cheap.

A weighted pullup is a pullup with some weight attached to your body for extra resistance.

Back home I setup a garage gym with a barbell, squat rack etc, but due to circumstances in life I now resort to bodyweight fitness.

You can scale that shit so hard you will get ripped before you think you've hit some sort of ceiling (which you will not).

http://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness
http://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine

Esch

Banned

you don't need to go everyday m8. 3 times a week. let's say you deadlift and bench on one of these days and do pullups and squat on the other day, and do some light cardio on some days you're not lifting you'll be in pretty good shape. Obviously whether you want to put on mass or lose it depends on your diet.

This is a weighted pullup
How To: Weighted Pull-Up: http://youtu.be/HuuyDNGrCI8

Edit: you have no gym? Highly suggest you 'acquire' Convict Conditioning and do everything in it.

Aside from sweet potato I only eat carbs on weekends and I can honestly say I have no trouble eating greens over pasta.

I go to the gym 5 days a week, run 3 km in 15 +- every day, and I love how fit and healthy I feel. Stopped smoking a month (make that 2!) ago too!

Feels great to be in shape, women seem to like it too. I'm sure once I'm married with kids I'll talk all sorts of shit about how being in shape is for pussies though. Circle of life.

jts

...hate me...
you don't need to go everyday m8. 3 times a week. let's say you deadlift and bench on one of these days and do pullups and squat on the other day, and do some light cardio on some days you're not lifting you'll be in pretty good shape. Obviously whether you want to put on mass or lose it depends on your diet.

Edit: you have no gym? Highly suggest you 'acquire' Convict Conditioning and do everything in it.
You only need to weight your pullups when your bf% gets down or your functional strength gets up to a point you can do many reps (let's say 12+) with little struggle. It's an advanced technique.

Or better yet, it's a technique to artificially bring back resistance to the exercise, because for a beginner/not in great shape duder, the fat already worked as the extra weight. It's non-functional mass that drags you down and actually works as a means to make your bodyweight exercises more effective/hard.

Of course, you were just saying pullups were better weighted, which they are, I'm just adding this so that Rikkun doesn't run to the next sports store to buy a dip belt. Doesn't need to.

Walshy

Aside from sweet potato I only eat carbs on weekends and I can honestly say I have no trouble eating greens over pasta.

I go to the gym 5 days a week, run 3 km in 15 +- every day, and I love how fit and healthy I feel. Stopped smoking a month (make that 2!) ago too!

Feels great to be in shape, women seem to like it too. I'm sure once I'm married with kids I'll talk all sorts of shit about how being in shape is for pussies though. Circle of life.
I exercise/go the gym a lot but I really struggle with the diet.

I eat out way too much.

I have started using MyFitnessPal this month and started going the gym a bit more with more of a schedule.

Esch

Banned
You only need to weight your pullups when your bf% gets down or your functional strength gets up to a point you can do many reps (let's say 12+) with little struggle. It's an advanced technique.

Or better yet, it's a technique to artificially bring back resistance to the exercise, because for a beginner/not in great shape duder, the fat already worked as the extra weight. It's non-functional mass that drags you down and actually works as a means to make your bodyweight exercises more effective/hard.

Of course, you were just saying pullups were better weighted, which they are, I'm just adding this so that Rikkun doesn't run to the next sports store to buy a dip belt. Doesn't need to.
No doubt, I agree with you 100%. I'm like you these days jts, all bodyweight exercise for various reasons. You can always make it harder and more challenging. You can always do them slower or from a more difficult angle.live and die by that one hand pushup and pistol squat.

Rikkun

This is a good reminder, thanks.

Love these poors with PS4s
idyhqpvzVPjZq.png

Anyway, you don't need a gym membership to stay in shape. In fact, you don't need much anything. But a pullup bar definitely helps. And those are cheap.

A weighted pullup is a pullup with some weight attached to your body for extra resistance.

Back home I setup a garage gym with a barbell, squat rack etc, but due to circumstances in life I now resort to bodyweight fitness.

You can scale that shit so hard you will get ripped before you think you've hit some sort of ceiling (which you will not).

http://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness
http://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
I'll never make it, too much pasta in my life
JDsIANu.png

What
I can do one/two of those pullups
Without weight obv
I'm not fuckin Arrow m8
Can you? You're crazy
ibcQEAknQpBd7i.png

I did the reverse.
At 16 I was overweight, then bad breakups made me lose weight without even trying, and my body is probably made to be slim/fit because I can stay like this even by eating tons of carbs. And being now "normal" instead of "overweight" I feel good enough.

But the vagina I'd get by being really fit..
ntKufZT.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom