• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Can you say something about that American guy we signed? Pulisic or something I think?

He trained with the first team last week and Klopp said he's great.

Penny actually seems to be pretty clued in about him and Junior Flores. With those two and Joe Gyau, Dortmund probably has more Americans than just about any other foreign club to be honest. I know Pulisic just got his Croatian passport as well and that's why he was able to finally train as a pro rather than having to wait until 18 like Junior Flores did. There was some talk about Croatia trying to flip him but I don't think that will be an issue for us. He seems like he's got a great chance to become very good -- if Kloppo keeps him around the first team that'd be phenomenal at age 16 (and for phenomenal for his development). His dad played poor indoor soccer here in the States so he comes from good stock.

Wow, how did Jackson flub that?

Pennywise

Schalke's attack is just shocking. Very similar to ours between September and December. Take ages to break, pass it back, second guess every incisive move, play it safe, don't get anyone around the penalty spot.

Its fine if losing 2-0 is a satisfactory result.
It's the age of Di Matteo.

Xhaka plays for Basel again. Incredible.

Edit
It's his brother.

He's good.
Pls they're names aren't that similar.

Granit and Taulant.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
And then everyone would complain about him not playing when Madrid draw 0-0.

Rugani, Zaza, and Berardi.

I am so excited for next season.

I just wish there was some way to get Verratti.
There is.

Splashing money after we sell the inferior Black Verratti

jts

...hate me...
image.php

Torres :(

Pennywise

Robert Di Matteo: Champions League Winner
Brendan Rodgers: Fuck all

Anderson: Premier League Winner
Steven Gerrard: More than fuck all, but no PL

Football just doesn't make sense.

Di Matteo won with Chelsea, so don't worry that won't happen with Schlacke.
It's just his unbearable coaching style and formations are still alive at Schlacke.

Meier

Oliver Torres for Porto reminds me of David Silva.

Woodward pls.

He's really talented. City were scouting him a few years back when he was just breaking into Atletico's senior team on occasion.. can't imagine anyone gets him for less than his release clause at this point.

Suen

stop wasting our FKs Ronaldo. Let someone else take them.

Either Schalke's become really good this season or we've just become really shit, probably both

OH MY SCHALKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom