• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penny actually seems to be pretty clued in about him and Junior Flores. With those two and Joe Gyau, Dortmund probably has more Americans than just about any other foreign club to be honest. I know Pulisic just got his Croatian passport as well and that's why he was able to finally train as a pro rather than having to wait until 18 like Junior Flores did. There was some talk about Croatia trying to flip him but I don't think that will be an issue for us. He seems like he's got a great chance to become very good -- if Kloppo keeps him around the first team that'd be phenomenal at age 16 (and for phenomenal for his development). His dad played poor indoor soccer here in the States so he comes from good stock.

Wow, how did Jackson flub that?
Sounds good! Would be great for our PR if one of these guys would make it into the first team :lol

Well that was close, but he is no Shinji after all.
Yeah, Shinji wouldn't even hit the post :lol :(

Tubie

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

RONNIEEE

MARCELO

WERE DEAD BUT WE STILL WIN

qh8VVeJ.png

Meier

Marceloooooooooooooo!

This motherfucker. I took him out of my fantasy team after he'd done nothing in matchdays 5 and 6 (sub performances including one of 1 minute which took away a would be auto sub). -__-

At least my Danilo switch worked out.

Pennywise

Based on our display since the friendly with Milan we're anything but favorites in CL. Don't think we'll make it past the quarters but I'm still hopeful.

Well it's hard to point out a favorite in general.
There is no team that is really dominant.

Paul Fucking Konchesky

Eugh

That literally became his nickname among our fanbase. Tells you how shit he was. Tells you how twattish we are as well :p

He and Poulsen were like the indicators that made it clear that we were headed for a nosedive, and Hodgson's philosophy was doomed before it even began to take effect.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Whoever called DAI crap didn't play many crap games I bet :lol so far it's alright, bit repetitive, but alright.

I'll just stick with the main quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom