• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Topo

Holy shit. What are you doing Real? You know, if Schlacke didn't suck so hard, they would've scored by now.

But they suck hard and they're shit. Fuck Schlacke.

kmax

qxTK9En.gif

Embarassing that we're having trouble against a team we trashed last year.

Pennywise

stop wasting our FKs Ronaldo. Let someone else take them.

Either Schalke's become really good this season or we've just become really shit, probably both

OH MY SCHALKE

You are shit and Schlacke is playing Di Matteo football, being defensive except for a few minutes.

Really clueless about this years CL winner, my bet would be Athletico.

Milch. I'm about to buy Mario Kart 7 and New Super Mario Bros 2 for the 3DS. Both for 42€. Download. Yes or No? I kinda want something else than just Zelda.
Sounds good. Mario Kart is great. And if you haven't played too many of the NSMB games, you should be able to enjoy NSMB2 as well. To be honest, I don't remember much of it, though :lol

Suen

You are shit and Schlacke is playing Di Matteo football, being defensive except for a few minutes.

Really clueless about this years CL winner, my bet would be Athletico.
Based on our display since the friendly with Milan we're anything but favorites in CL. Don't think we'll make it past the quarters but I'm still hopeful.

FootballFan

Remember when Ronaldo used to be good at fks? What happened with that?

Nothing

His kicking technique has a huge failure rate.

It's a shame because I've seen him do a normal style curler and score just fine. But he persists with that technique because it's cool.

Edit
I wouldn't say it's a shame I guess since its a good thing for me lol.

Incredible goal from Marcelo. Damnnnnnn nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom