• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
did anyone ever figure out why Phil Neville sounds like he's doing his commentary from the bog? why is he whispering? I've seen him on MOTD and he doesn't talk like that.

El Cid

Neo Member
At least Van Dijk seems to be aware of what he's doing :p

Man Van der Hoorn annoyed me so much during the game against Feyenoord. Sitting behind him gave me a better look than ever at the stuff he's doing. Almost every ball in his direction he had to get out of the way ended up at a Feyenoord player. It's like he's too scared too handle the ball and just pass it. Totally incapable of properly building our play.

And agreed on defending space. We need a defender with a strong personality, body and pace.

Good thing we have a lot of money in reserve.

If only we'd spend it :S

wedward

Klopp be like

vBw961O.jpg

fucking hell. lol

To be honest, I didn't expect much today and hoped for a draw. It sucks but the important match is against Freiburg on Saturday. Augsburg is up there for a reason. And, their strengths are defending and counter attacking, exactly the kind of team we really struggle against.

It obviously still sucks. Unlike against Leverkusen, there was again that shit defending/mistake that leads to a goal for our opponent. We really have to stop that.

Pennywise

To be honest, I didn't expect much today and hoped for a draw. It sucks but the important match is against Freiburg on Saturday. Augsburg is up there for a reason. And, their strengths are defending and counter attacking, exactly the kind of team we really struggle against.

It obviously still sucks. Unlike against Leverkusen, there was again that shit defending/mistake that leads to a goal for our opponent. We really have to stop that.

We had a big chance though, there were important people missing for Augsburg and after the red card we didn't create a single chance for a good amount of time.

I mean, just look at our chances...how many of them were created with some decent passing or a decent cross ?
They mostly happened because Augsburg fucked up.
The fault in our defense was shocking, but the our midfield is really scary...
Reus,Kampl,Aubameyang,Sahin,Gündogan and there was not one decent through ball to Immobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom