• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

Vdpbuul.png

jts

...hate me...
Blablurn I would hook you up with loads of perfect peaches from the get-go.

What a time to be a villager/mayor that would be.

Pennywise

I think you'll avoid relegation. Hertha are going down for sure
But Klopp will step down at the end of the season, he is done, maybe Tuchel will take over then

I really hope Klopp will stay.

It's just time for a really big cut...

Get rid of alot of players like Großkreutz,Schmelzer,Gündogan (that cunt won't extend his contract either way, Miki and maybe a few more.

It's just fucking shit that teams like Bremen are now getting better while we still struggle...

The only good thing is Hertha,Paderborn are continuing to fall apart.
Maybe Stuttgart will do us a favor and also goes down...

Moobabe

All came from that Clough lad giving the ball away.

Still, the ref couldn't have sent him off any quicker. The first yellow card was a joke.

I am not talking about the fans, the support have been there. But those scenes were quite powerful. It did look Wiedenfeller and Hummels were trying to calm some fans. One of them wasn't that happy.

I think these scenes are really important. It sounds absurd but I would say the fans supporting the team so well also lead to our terrible situation. We're losing against Berlin or Hannover and the fans cheer for the team after the match. I'd argue that helped the team to think "Well, everything's gonna be fine at some point". After the Frankfurt match, the fans didn't cheer and we went on to win the next match. I hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom