• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
Thats awesome : O I shall add you on my unimportant 3DS friendslist lol

You can add me if you get the GOAT 3DS game.

NjS0oCJ.gif

Linius will agree.

Klopp be like

vBw961O.jpg

hahahaha

On point.

Lightning

Banned
He showed the other teams how to beat Dortmun. Klopp looks dead on the inside. His motivation is gone.

You can tell his half time talks these days probably have half as much fire and passion as they once did.

I really don't want Dortmund to get relegated :(
Christ when it comes to Pep do you talk some shit.

faridmon

There was just 1 ! situation where the fans were really pissed (against Frankfurt), and apart from that they always supported the club, no matter what.

Now people are starting to get more and more pissed...
I doubt many other clubs would have supported a club in a similar situation.
I mean just look at the attendance, the stadium is sold out on a wednesday evening.

I am not talking about the fans, the support have been there. But those scenes were quite powerful. It did look Wiedenfeller and Hummels were trying to calm some fans. One of them wasn't that happy.

TeddyBoy

We are going out of the FA CUp :(

Probably not a bad thing considering how few people we have in the squad who are any good.

Blablurn

I actually dont know what other 3DS games I want. But I'm gonna stick with Majoras Mask for the beginning. Maybe I should get back into Pokemon.

deroli

At this point, I don't believe we'll stay in the league. There's nothing that gives me any hope. Everyone plays shit, we get the results we deserve and our rivals get decent results. No need to fool ourselves.

Linius

Still think Veltman can be that guy, nearly every talent of ours tends to be worse in their 2nd season.

Dunno, see Van Dijk as a glorified van der Hoorn tbf. Rather have Douglas then if I had to pick, though I don't like him either. We need someone who can defend with 20-30 metres of space behind them, elsewise we can't play our style at all.

At least Van Dijk seems to be aware of what he's doing :p

Man Van der Hoorn annoyed me so much during the game against Feyenoord. Sitting behind him gave me a better look than ever at the stuff he's doing. Almost every ball in his direction he had to get out of the way ended up at a Feyenoord player. It's like he's too scared too handle the ball and just pass it. Totally incapable of properly building our play.

And agreed on defending space. We need a defender with a strong personality, body and pace.

You can add me if you get the GOAT 3DS game.

NjS0oCJ.gif

Linius will agree.

YES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom