• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

I know.

But not conceding stupid goals like today and scoring some shit goal to win would be a good start.

I doubt that's gonna happen anytime soon.
Fucking Altintop cut through our defense like it was butter.

I just don't know any solution anymore.
Just feeling totally hopeless...

Hopefully we will play like we usually do against Freiburg.

I don't mind the club. The scouser fans on the other hand...

I don't know what my hatred is based on. I don't mind scousers (work with an Everton fan and we get along well) but something about Liverpool as a club has always wound me up. They always feel like a club looking backwards.

For the record I'm a West Ham fan. Being a West Ham fan is fun. You can never rely on the team so it is always surprising.

I doubt that's gonna happen anytime soon.
Fucking Altintop cut through our defense like it was butter.

I just don't know any solution anymore.
Just feeling totally hopeless...

Hopefully we will play like we usually do against Freiburg.

We're gonna pull off a HSV.

Not getting relegated because Paderborn, Stuttgart and Hertha are even shitter.

Welcome to Selhurst again Brendan.
fflAaS9.png

K1LLER7

Would love to play Liverpool in the final and batter them on Gerrard's birthday.

Perfect ending to his Liverpool career :p

Emile Heskey looks snappy in a suit.

I don't mind scousers (work with an Everton fan and we get along well) but something about Liverpool as a club has always wound me up. They always feel like a club looking backwards.

There's why, he's an Everton fan. They seem a more "well balanced" bunch. Scouse 'pool fans on the other hand are a pretty entitled lot.

It's weird though as the club itself I don't mind. Rich tradition, great players over the years. It's just a shame about it's location.

For the record I'm a West Ham fan. Being a West Ham fan is fun. You can never rely on the team so it is always surprising.

I used to work with a West Ham fan... from London, "Hammers in his blood" type. Top bloke, he was. Looked a little like Minty from Eastenders though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom