• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Ranocchia: "If Antonio Conte had remained at Juventus, I wouldn't have extended my contract with Inter."

best.jpg

Thank you, Antonio.

I don't know what it is, but I can't stand sterling.

It's because you're madly jealous

Fucking hate liverpool.

More than any other team.

Always have done.

Don't know why.

iz coz u mad jelly

Damn, that replay of the penalty looked pretty damning against Clough right there.

If he wasn't English, they'd call it a dive, since that's what it was. Nationality bias pervades every level of football in England I guess.

Glad to go through, glad to avoid extra time, glad Gerrard played the whole match so probably won't start on Saturday, glad Sterling and Coutinho scored in particular. That performance wasn't good though. A better team smashes that piss weak trio of Allen, Gerrard and Lallana to pieces.

FootballFan

Dan, go give your brother a cuddle.

That would be Incredible

Ranocchia: "If Antonio Conte had remained at Juventus, I wouldn't have extended my contract with Inter."

http://www.empireonline.com/images/features/top10/worstspecialeffects/best.jpg[IMG]

Thank you, Antonio.[/QUOTE]

No probs.

[quote="Frustrated_me, post: 150632717"]Carlo is a champion, we're all very grateful you grumpy cunt.[/QUOTE]

...ugh.

King_Moc

Banned
Glad to go through, glad to avoid extra time, glad Gerrard played the whole match so probably won't start on Saturday, glad Sterling and Coutinho scored in particular. That performance wasn't good though. A better team smashes that piss weak trio of Allen, Gerrard and Lallana to pieces.

The quality of the performance doesn't bother me that much. PL teams always put less effort in against lower league teams, that's just the way it is. We were still the better side, and the scoreline should have been more comfortable. Definitely need Sturridge back full time.

wedward

I don't want Dortmund to go down because then Milch will say Reus left because they were relegated, not because he was going to leave no matter where they finished.

New to this thread, what's the source of rampant liverpool hate?

Imagine a club that used to be great, still go on about it, and still act like they are when they're blatantly not. Imagine a fanbase that write more poems on average than a speedwriting competion between Thomas Hardy and William Wordsworth. Imagine an organisation that wears t-shirts to support someone accused of racism before trying to figure out the details.

Imagine not having Emre Can.

Rikkun

best.jpg

Thank you, Antonio.
WHOOOOOA THERE

Holy Shit. Look at dem faces. From the Dortmund game.

https://amp.twimg.com/v/02d9d879-b5ae-4741-85ac-5ba57a878830

I feel bad for them.
Carlo is a champion, we're all very grateful you grumpy cunt.
Carlo-Ancelotti-Chelseas--006.jpg

New to this thread, what's the source of rampant liverpool hate?

Welcome, who do you support?

The Liverpool hate is just Star Wars fans hating on Arnie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom