• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

miserable

pretty sad about the Dortmund loss but this cheered me up. Thanks!

bnCgS.gif

FootballFan

Okay, I've gotta ask. What's with this DB Xenoverse craze? Is it just FF pulling another Knack?

Nope

Look into it mate.

Character creation. New story. New moves. New animation. Etc.

I doubt you will be able to research into the game and not be tempted to preorder it zabojnik. I'm serious.

Why do they even go up to the fans? Are the fans supposed to give them pointers on how to win a football match? Is it supposed to send a message that they want to do better even though it's obvious?

El Cid

Neo Member
Why do they even go up to the fans? Are the fans supposed to give them pointers on how to win a football match? Is it supposed to send a message that they want to do better even though it's obvious?

Making sure they appear contrite enough that there will be no fans retaliating by wrecking their cars?

FootballFan

Why do you hate good games, Antonio?

Listen to Xpike. It looks fun.

Also what good games do I hate?

I hate the killzone games, assassins creed games, ultimate team on fifa and I hate prince of Persia. It's you that has the problem if you don't hate those.

Pennywise

What happened to Dortmund? Sitting dead last in the league, must be some proper rough voodoo being done.

Not a stable team to integrate new players,long injured players who came back, lack of confidence and a miserable form of those who usually played.

No flexibility through alot of injured players from the same position, no luck, I don't know.
There are many reasons behind it, but there are performances like today that you can't describe....or give any real reason.

jts

...hate me...

It's german humour.

Just kidding, it's club/country culture.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Not a stable team to integrate new players,long injured players who came back, lack of confidence and a miserable form of those who usually played.

No flexibility through alot of injured players from the same position, no luck, I don't know.
There are many reasons behind it, but there are performances like today that you can't describe....or give any real reason.

it must be soul crushing being at that club right now.

I don't think I've ever seen a team fall so far so fast. Even when Man Utd went from being champions to 7th it wasn't as disastrous as this.

Hixx

what a day

all my csgo bets came in, had spaghetti and meatballs for tea, ordered a new phone, my illness is nearly gone and Sunderland are STILL on a two-game winning streak
4TfeeGW.png

Clegg

It's a cool comic, but it's sadly coming to an end soon.
I don't mind that tbh. It's told the story it wanted to tell without too much filler.

Fables is my favourite series, but has suffers some dips in quality because it's gone on much longer than originally intended.

Esch

Banned
fair play to the players that went over.

what's up with BVB? they still seem like they have a decent team.

no plan B tactically. buyern poonich ruining everything. players run ragged by high intensity play. not good against teams that dont give them counter opportunities on a plate. replacing the players poonich buy with ones that either arent that good or dont fit the kloppsystem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom