• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

maybe wenger's just being cautious re. walcott.

iirc, he still hasn't played 90 minutes. is always subbed around the 70th minute.

he's learning.

wenger's learning.

this truly is a new era.

Sakho moves like Forrest Gump, it's remarkable to watch.

He moves like he's been blindfolded

Every step starts with a tentative swing of the leg as though he could hit a wall at any point, when his foot touches the ground it seems like a struggle to get his body back into any kind of shape that allows him to remain perpendicular, and every kick looks like Aly Cissokho in the midst of a pub crawl.

Its bizarre. Best passing of any centreback in the league though, in terms of the balance between efficiency and usefulness.

maybe an exaggeration :p

In addition to his size 14 feet.

The guy must have a monster cock.

l1x61OA.png

Hope the media don't go on about Kane so much that there's a backlash. He's boss, anyone in the league would be glad to have him on their books.

Bumhead

Banned
Hopefully 3 points and a nice send off for Milan Mandaric today.

Saved the club from extinction and reversed our declining fortunes. We've finished higher year on year every year he's been here, and in the 2011/12 season when we pipped United to promotion on the final day, he's overseen our most memorable season in two decades.

I've come over all emotional! Will miss the old bugger.

Genuinely can't fucking wait til Rooney doesn't start up front for England all the time. Sick of the football we play when he's there. Entire gameplan sometimes revolves around giving him the ball, even though he's nowhere near good enough to justify it.

Not even his fault sometimes, his best ever personal season has come as a pure number 9, yet we're obsessed with the idea of him being part number 9, part poacher and part trequartista.

Wilbur

Banned
Hopefully 3 points and a nice send off for Milan Mandaric today.

Saved the club from extinction and reversed our declining fortunes. We've finished higher year on year every year he's been here, and in the 2011/12 season when we pipped United to promotion on the final day, he's overseen our most memorable season in two decades.

I've come over all emotional! Will miss the old bugger.

Good stuff m8. Honestly I'd be fucking delighted to have Wednesday back in the Prem. Hopefully your new owner accelerates things on that front.

Bumhead

Banned
Good stuff m8. Honestly I'd be fucking delighted to have Wednesday back in the Prem. Hopefully your new owner accelerates things on that front.

Cheers m8. I'd like to be a GAF premface one day

I liked our business on deadline day. Modest deals on young talent and lads with a point to prove in various forms. Smart, I think, and preferable to spending £10m in the summer, getting an embargo and then going into meltdown appointing Dougie Freedman as manager like Forest.

scabro

Cheers m8. I'd like to be a GAF premface one day

I liked our business on deadline day. Modest deals on young talent and lads with a point to prove in various forms. Smart, I think, and preferable to spending £10m in the summer, getting an embargo and then going into meltdown appointing Dougie Freedman as manager like Forest.

thats a fine username

Lupercal

Banned
Hoping for a big Chelsea win and a strong showing for my captain Kane. Get me them points!

I'm probably a bit delusional, but a man can dream.

Beefy

I like how the media always show Redknapp winning a trophy at Pompey or doing well at Spurs. They seem to miss out the teams he messed up.

scabro

oh just saw netflix is making a zelda series.

so thats what bla was talking about :lol

its gotta be animated right? I doubt Nintendo would let them do a live action zelda show with how easy that would be to fuck up. But who knows.

Blablurn

oh just saw netflix is making a zelda series.

so thats what bla was talking about :lol

its gotta be animated right? I doubt Nintendo would let them do a live action zelda show with how easy that would be to fuck up. But who knows.

live.action.series.

faridmon

Damn, I am in London for the Merseyside derby. Pity. Hope we have a surprise or two in the ba and I hope those surprises are positive ones.

I will be watching N. London Derby though, but don't know who to root for. I love Erikson so, I am leaning towards Tottenham. Sorry Arse-GAF.

CCS

Banned
I don't know who to support in this game. Probably will support Spurs, but not really any reasoning behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom