• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor554

"Why Harry Kane is better than Lionel Messi" -Mirror

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Meier

Apparently City's goal came from a shit call from the ref? Not seen but lol if true.
No. Not even remotely close to being accurate. The ref was terrible and ignored the easiest and clearest penalty you'll see and didn't give numerous fouls to City throughout. We drew in spite of him.

Wilbur

Banned
No. Not even remotely close to being accurate. The ref was terrible and ignored the easiest and clearest penalty you'll see and didn't give numerous fouls to City throughout. We drew in spite of him.

Aguero went down proper easy to be fair. Bought the free kick a bit.

Mascot

I'll never know how Sakho doesn't cost us more goals and lost games. He gets away with fucking murder sometimes. How on earth do you become a professional footballer without the basic ability to kick a fucking football?

L1NETT

Harry Kane, Mason, Ibe, Sterling,

almost like today's games show a pattern

perhaps other clubs should follow. I dunno

tri_willy

I'll never know how Sakho doesn't cost us more goals and lost games. He gets away with fucking murder sometimes. How on earth do you become a professional footballer without the basic ability to kick a fucking football?

looks clumsy on the ball at times but still shits over lovren in most aspects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom