• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Shame about the result today but had a nice time in the pub in Stokey with other Arsenal and Spurs LGBT supporters.

Love having the rivalry without the hate and animosity, looking forward to doing it more often. :)

Much <3 to ArseGAF and SpursGAF.

YES EMI!

pulga

Banned
Then why do you keep saying you had five starters out as if that (arguable as it is anyway considering who some of the replacements were) had an effect?

You don't have amazing squad depth. But it's deep enough so that the players who did start - which is what he actually said - should have been capable of far more than they offered.

Once again, I think you're having a discussion about something entirely different to the one everyone else is having.

You're the one who took off on a different argument tangent twice today.

First, when I said the pitch was objectively shit and you and many other people took it as if I was blaming the pitch on our crap play.

Now, you're off making interjections when I was only correcting FutureX regarding his observation that we have good squad depth. Again, I did not blame the loss on squad depth either.

So who's the one having an entirely different discussion?

LTWheels

False alarm:

David Hickman &#8207;@DavidHickman87 1 min1 minute ago
Sturridge has gone down the tunnel with the physio, like he did against West Ham and Bolton apparently.

Hmm

Simeone is clearly the better manager and it'd be almost objectively best for Liverpool to have him instead of Rodgers.

But I want to see where B-Rod can take us. Obviously never gonna happen regardless, but I'm not sure if I'd be willing to lose Rodgers right now for Simeone, as stupid as that is.

I was joking but I see what you mean. I think if the owners got rid of Rodgers, they wouldn't go for another British manager. I think they would either go for Simeone or Frank de Boer.

@JamesPearceEcho: Worrying sign for the Reds. Sturridge leaves the warm-up early and heads down the tunnel with head physio Chris Morgan #LFC

Is this guy seriously made out of glass?

False alarm:

David Hickman &#8207;@DavidHickman87 1 min1 minute ago
Sturridge has gone down the tunnel with the physio, like he did against West Ham and Bolton apparently.

Whew

It would be very funny if Sturridge got injured again.

Why you so mean?

Tubie

There's no excuse for that shit display, starters or no these guys are supposed to be professionals and earn millions. Ancelotti also deserves some blame. Kroos is dead because Carlo never had to balls to rest him, not even once this season. And so Kroos has played almost every single minute of every single game this season so far.

And what is the point of Ronaldo if he doesn't show up to crucial games? The last decent display he had at a game that meant something, was back against Bayern in last years CL semis.

I would also pay anyone to take Khedira and Illaramendi from us, they're both equally as dumb and clumsy.

If you can't tell, I'm salty as fuck. And it's not even about the loss, it's about that shit attitude players showed. Those players could've done much better than that. But no, the Spanish media will blame it all on Casillas and somehow Bale too.

Wilbur

Banned
You're the one who took off on a different argument tangent twice today.

First, when I said the pitch was objectively shit and you and many other people took it as if I was blaming the pitch on our crap play.

Now, you're off making interjections when I was only correcting FutureX regarding his observation that we have good squad depth. Again, I did not blame the loss on squad depth either.

So who's the one having an entirely different discussion?

I can't be bothered to have this conversation with you Pulga, you're being deliberately obtuse and wasting my time. Let's agree to both shut the fuck up.

pulga

Banned
There's no excuse for that shit display, starters or no these guys are supposed to be professionals and earn millions. Ancelotti also deserves some blame. Kroos is dead because Carlo never had to balls to rest him, not even once this season. And so Kroos has played almost every single minute of every single game this season so far.

And what is the point of Ronaldo if he doesn't show up to crucial games? The last decent display he had at a game that meant something, was back against Bayern in last years CL semis.

I would also pay anyone to take Khedira and Illaramendi from us, they're both equally as dumb and clumsy.

If you can't tell, I'm salty as fuck. And it's not even about the loss, it's about that shit attitude players showed. Those players could've done much better than that. But no, the Spanish media will blame it all on Casillas and somehow Bale too.

I'm fucking sick at the stick Bale keeps on getting. It's absolutely disgusting and shameful. Marca/AS never have the balls to go after Cristiano when he's absolute shit.

I can't be bothered to have this conversation with you Pulga, you're being deliberately obtuse and wasting my time. Let's agree to both shut the fuck up.

I'm the obtuse one when you're the one jumping into discussions without bothering to read what the argument is even about? Absolutely sensational :lol :lol

You can't blame Kroos either though, he sees BBC lose the ball and do fuck all to regain it, why should he?

Carlo is right, in the sense that our attitude was terrible during the game.

Also, you can't expect pleyers to hop in and be insync with the team if they don't get the rotation minutes.

Carlo, the management and players all to be blamed. Did Carlo even have a plan? Wings were three maned, defence outplayed and midfield exposed.

Illara is good, can be great, but Carlo can't be bothered.

When was the last time we saw the BBC counter from near our defensive box? They're never around, they dont play deep, they don't defend - unlike atletico forwards.

Wait I thought it started in half an hour.

Well I'm going to pretend i saw that Lukaku touch too and laugh at him

lol lukaku, how is it going away from chelsea you shitty bootleg drogba

Hixx

that fat lass
Mm84Hms.png

Alpende

Missed the first Arsenal - Tottenham and the Atletico - Real game, hope Everton - Liverpool turns out to be a good game.

So far it's quite exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom