• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take a draw honestly today

GqRQIon.gif

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Obertan is fucking awful.

Fits right in at Newcastle, keep their worst players, sell their best.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Newcastle should sell all their players and just start anew. When the entirety of Newcastle agrees the team is shit, there's something wrong.

Caroll should sit down and watch Crouch DVDs.

I can't tell if it beats Kane's yesterday. Obviously Kane's had the derby context and Crouch is a tall bastard, but I think Crouch's is better considering the cross seemed further out, the ball went higher and Crouch didn't have as much to aim for.

GQman2121

Banned
I'm not really one to wear caps, but I quite like the design of the Ajax one.

I'll wear an Orioles cap from time to time if I'm running out to the market and don't feel like brushing my hair. But New Era caps are a good quality. They're what the players wear on the field.

These things look cheaply made, yet carry an authentic price tag. The designs are not original at all either. They've been done before.

Linius

I'll wear an Orioles cap from time to time if I'm running out to the market and don't feel like brushing my hair. But New Era caps are a good quality. They're what the players wear on the field.

These things look cheaply made, yet carry an authentic price tag. The designs are not original at all either. They've been done before.

Well there ya go, I know next to nothing about caps. Except for the fact that New Era makes all those baseball caps. And that people who wear them leave the sticker on them for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom