• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCS

Banned
Van Gaal would drop him for Rooney because Rooney is captain and he has previlege

That is the shit that makes me angry as fuck at Van Gaal.

Best players play. if Captain is shit get a new captain for the game.

Completely agree, Rooney needs to be replaced ASAP.

inky

It still amazes me the ease and verticality with which teams can attack United and get shots on goal, and the lack of imagination and terrible passes the other way. I guess that's what happens when you don't have a commanding player through the middle who can keep and distribute the ball. But heck, you have Adnan and ADM on the sides and you can't find them either.

^^^^^^ Rooney has been shit for the last 5 matches too.

moojito

It would be awesome if you lie dead on the ground and force play to be stopped, you have to leave the pitch for 2 minutes min if you're not stretchered off.

CCS

Banned
It still amazes me the ease and verticality with which teams can attack United and get shots on goal, and the lack of imagination and terrible passes the other way. I guess that's what happens when you don't have a commanding player through the middle who can keep and distribute the ball. But heck, you have Adnan and ADM on the sides and you can't find them either.

Part of the problem is that Rooney's alongside Adnan with Di Maria ahead, so Di Maria doesn't get enough time on the ball.

^^^^^^ Rooney has been shit for the last 5 matches too.

But Rooney is on side? ADM is more of a 10

GQman2121

Banned
We were laughing at the idea of Valencia being United's POTM, but then you see an effort like that, and realize that those types of plays are what win you points over the course of a season.

inky

We were laughing at the idea of Valencia being United's POTM, but then you see an effort like that, and realize that those types of plays are what win you points over the course of a season.

I think Blind has been better this month, contributing both offensively and defensively, but Valencia hasn't done a terrible job as RB/WB. Young either when he was fit if we are being fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom