• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
Nah, he's done way too much for us. I think he's going to leave after this season though, and I think it's time for a switch, I see no motivation in a lot of players anymore.

I'm a fan of Ron Jans but I don't know if he'll do well somewhere where there's a ton of pressure to perform.

Peter Bosz > Ron Jans imo

L1NETT

West Brom are so dull to watch

Burnley do scamper about n press yeah but West Brom just channel it as soon as their back four gets it

#fun

Rikkun

Sassuolooo

What a start.

Qn7jPOo.png

Zabojnik

Sassy Sassuolo just can't keep the lead.

Cagliari looking very good so far, which means a Roma goal is imminent.

Napoli are gonna win the league.

Bazoer's been pretty good, but I still want to see Milik in front, Van Rhijn, El Ghazi and Kishna can't cross the ball right now and that limits their options and makes it easier for GAE to defend.

Linius

Bazoer's been pretty good, but I still want to see Milik in front, Van Rhijn, El Ghazi and Kishna can't cross the ball right now and that limits their options and makes it easier for GAE to defend.

Yeah, there's no one in the box to do something with a cross. Which makes our wingers pretty useless in the classic sense.

He has the right to do that, but I have the right to be angry about it, as do most supporters of the club.

We've been playing like shit since Modric got injured, so our position in that table is only because of how good we were early in the season. Doesn't reflect out current level at all.

What a fucking wanker. Deny him a birthday party because the team lost a match.

Madrid fans are crazy, go accomplish something with your life then report back.

What a fucking wanker. Deny him a birthday party because the team lost a match.

Madrid fans are crazy, go accomplish something with your life then report back.
No, please, no, don't revive this conversation.

The argument was too dumb the first time. Don't breathe new life into it through disagreeing. Let it lie in its grave, hopefully soon forgotten.

Well that was predictable

De Boer should have seen how much we were struggling at min 60 and promptly made some changes, instead he's just standing by and letting it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom