• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Guzan/Hutton Okore Clark Richardson/Delph Sanchez/Weimann Gil Cleverley/Benteke

That back 4

eeeeeeks

Well Okore is alreet.

3-1 Villa. Delph, Gil and Benteke. A repeat of that previous 3-1 whenever it was (beginning of last season????)

Zabojnik

To me, Bloodborne really needs to feel at least somewhat different from DS/DS2. Be it combat, locations, atmosphere, whatever. I adored DS1 and liked DS2 well enough, but I was already beginning to feel franchise fatigue by the last third of the latter.

I can't imagine playing every Assassin's Creed, like some people do. I'd sooner off myself with a rusty knife.

The thing that really got me hyped about Bloodborne was when Yoshida said that the game main inspiration was Demon's Souls Tower of Latria.

Guzan/Hutton Okore Clark Richardson/Delph Sanchez/Weimann Gil Cleverley/Benteke

That back 4

eeeeeeks

Well Okore is alreet.

3-1 Villa. Delph, Gil and Benteke. A repeat of that previous 3-1 whenever it was (beginning of last season????)

loool yeah I remember being in Bruges at that time, and saying Arsenal are shit :(

Facism

i remember sending a pm to Zabo with my steam id so we could do some bro-op or some shit (or just send stupid links in steam chat like i do with quiche :p) and being ignored :D

GorillaJu

To me, Bloodborne really needs to feel at least somewhat different from DS/DS2. Be it combat, locations, atmosphere, whatever. I adored DS1 and liked DS2 well enough, but I was already beginning to feel franchise fatigue by the last third of the latter.

I can't imagine playing every Assassin's Creed, like some people do. I'd sooner off myself with a rusty knife.

It's different. Trust me.

faridmon

Villa

Aston Villa: Guzan, Hutton, Okore, Clark, Richardson, Delph, Gil, Sanchez, Cleverley, Benteke, Weimann.

Subs: Sinclair, Baker, Bacuna, Agbonlahor, Westwood, Cissokho, Given.

Interesting to see Gabby benched. He haven't been his best, but they need him on-form or otherwise.

Also Wiemann is just a waste.

tumblr_nctcfjzrKr1sn36emo2_r1_500.gif

* diling, diling *

Fuck those things.

GorillaJu

I just hope theire are not any stupid Yurt moments. I don't mind games being difficult, but I would have been fucked if I didn't accidentally kill Yurt. I can't imagine Demon's Souls having been fun if all the NPCs who help you were killed.

They corrected the Yurt problem in DS by giving you a way to recover what you lose. DS2 didn't have a Yurt.

Arnie

Illaramendi, talk to me.

Is he actually any good? Would Real let a player of his value (£75m) leave for a fraction of that?

Zabojnik

i remember sending a pm to Zabo with my steam id so we could do some bro-op or some shit (or just send stupid links in steam chat like i do with quiche :p) and being ignored :D

Wuuuuuuuut. I have absolutely no recollection of that. I'm so sorry, Facism. :(

Illaramendi, talk to me.

Is he actually any good? Would Real let a player of his value (£75m) leave for a fraction of that?

Let me put it this way. Nainggolan is literally and exactly FIVE times the player Illaramerda will ever be and can be had for about the same price, knowing Real.

Fintan

Inter remind of QPR, in terms of assembling a squad of mediocre/past it players. Although they're not quite as bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom