• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Final Fantasy top gear edition looks utter bilge

Gimme me White Wolf, Dark Knight and Just Cause and I'll be grand

Spinkle some interesting small games, Deus Ex and this year is a good un.

If I end up playing Assassin's Creatively Bankrupt oh god let's stick it in Victorian London everyone else is or Quantam Grey it'll have been a bad year.

This is the perfect Arsenal trap game. Good run of results, wenger talking about mental strength, a chance to close the gap, and it is an easy home game. Aston Villa win

GorillaJu

Bloodborne will be boss
MGSV will be boss
Persona 5 will be boss
FFXV will be shit.

Bloodborne will be very good. I didn't feel like it was better than it's predecessors until I played the latest build, which I've been told is final. The gameplay and difficulty are at a good balance now and it's a lot harder than the earlier builds - there were some grievances I had with the combat earlier on but I can say with confidence now that it's on the same tier as Dark Souls.

They sent it to Sony Santa Monica to playtest and the guys there couldn't beat the first boss :lol

Bloodborne will be very good. I didn't feel like it was better than it's predecessors until I played the latest build, which I've been told is final. The gameplay and difficulty are at a good balance now and it's a lot more difficult than the earlier builds.

They sent it to Sony Santa Monica to playtest and the guys there couldn't beat the first boss :lol

So square-square-triangle doesn't get you anywhere in Bloodborne?

faridmon

Was it farid who didn't want to go to Brum-Norwich?

Ended 0-0, with apparently fuck all happening

I went, It was actually good match all things considering. There weren't a lot of chances but a lot of tackles and some great passings (mainly from Norwich)

No 9s were horrible in the game, from both side. They both couldn't control the ball and were pretty lazy, the game had a very close midfield competition and was end-to-end stuff.

Oh, Birmingham were shite, Norwich made most of those chances and had most of the ball.

It was fucking cold as well. Bloody did I freeze to death, I bought an overpriced Hot CHocolate and it taste like shit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bloodborne will be very good. I didn't feel like it was better than it's predecessors until I played the latest build, which I've been told is final. The gameplay and difficulty are at a good balance now and it's a lot harder than the earlier builds - there were some grievances I had with the combat earlier on but I can say with confidence now that it's on the same tier as Dark Souls.

Yes

YES

Y

E

S

Bacon's day continues to amaze

Zabojnik

Odd basically works for Sony now.

I don't know if I should believe him.

He also thinks DS2 is almost as good as DS1.

I don't know if I should believe him.

preorder cancelled :(((

Bold One

Here I am still trying to beat Demons Souls, Fuck off, Miyazaki

HonduranGAF please, just watching a HT segment and it is talking about Canada's greatest moment, qualifying for the WC against Honduras. But all the Honduran fans got lost in Canada, went to th wrong St Johns lol

I fucking hate it when players are described as speed merchants. Unless pace is actually all they have, like Navas.

farid having an argument about Evolve :lol

confuziz

Banned
4 - Ajax have lost more often vs Real Madrid and @Vitesse than vs any other opponent under management of Frank de Boer (4). Nemesis.

The time has come to widen the gap.

Arsenal FC ‏@Arsenal 8s8 seconds ago
#Arsenal team to play Aston Villa: Ospina, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Ramsey, Walcott, Cazorla, Ozil, Giroud

#Arsenal subs: Szczesny, Gibbs, Gabriel, Chambers, Flamini, Rosicky, Akpom #AFCvAVFC

Strong lineup

Moobabe

Arsenal FC ‏@Arsenal 8s8 seconds ago
#Arsenal team to play Aston Villa: Ospina, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Ramsey, Walcott, Cazorla, Ozil, Giroud

#Arsenal subs: Szczesny, Gibbs, Gabriel, Chambers, Flamini, Rosicky, Akpom #AFCvAVFC

Strong lineup

Good to see Bellerin and Coquelin starting - both earned a place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom