• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

People are genuinely hyped for FFXV? damn...

I am. I'm a sucker for big FFs. And I trust them that they learned from the mistakes they made with 13. I'm not expecting the best game of all time. I just want a good J-RPG. I want Japan to return.

HEH.

I was talking about J-RPGs tho.

But I know what you mean. The release of MGSV will be an event. Can't wait for them to announce a 150€ Special Edition.

Cause I'm gonna preorder the shit out of it.

Bloodborne :p

How the fuck do you get all this money to pre-order shit. I am working and struggle to keep up with you lol

I will, too. I just pray the release is not between May 20th-31st. I will be in London for a weekend and don't want to have to rush through it and then be without it, or have it release while I am in the UK. Although, that would make it easier to get a Euro version.

CCS

Banned
I've got two interviews just before Bloodborne comes out. I'm pre-ordering it to celebrate/cheer myself up depending on how it goes.

faridmon

Hapy Bday Bacon

I am so happy that we have won yesterday. Gives us a little platform to build on towards the derby. Every little thing helps.

Who am I kidding, we are going to lose badly.

RiggyRob

Thinking of buying a WiiU for Xenoblade X.

First thing new 3DS and now this. Nintendo are bastards.

Do it, it's gonna blow FFXV away.

Wes, how likely are Villa going to turn up and get a result today?

l1x61OA.png

faridmon

Sadly Villa are going down. They aren't gonna put much resistance against Arsenal ( Don't the have bad record against them?) and they can't score goals.

Maybe its good for them. They might get rid of those overpaid useless players.

faridmon

They died the moment they went from SquareSoft to SquareEnix

spunking away untold millions on tech demos vanity projects

Nah. FF XII and TWEWY are some of the best games they have given us (not fan of Dragon Quest myself but I can see why they are liked)

They just died when they released FF XIII and became Lightning's bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom