• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot more positive things happen than negative things for diving, so I understand why Tim Howard is for diving. Bring on suspensions for clear dives retroactively, especially a dive like we just saw and that would change things. The honor system isn't working.

Bold One

-------- Rooney ------- Falcao -------
------------------- Mata ---------------
----- Di Maria ----------- Herrera -----
------------------- Blind ------------------
Shaw ---- Rojo -- Jones ---- Rafael
----------------- De Gea -----------------

This is the team that should have marched out

This is the same argument every year a part from changing from man utd winning the league to being top 4 :'(

Except this time it's down to the manager instead of the players.

That's not to say the players are playing well, but the manager is picking the wrong team, in the wrong formation every week.

faridmon

Both he and Di Maria are adding some pace, but both have been careless a few of the times. I would be a bit more satisfied with their play if they had a little more control to their game.

Lol didn't know he was already on. They need to control their movement if they are to be considered a threat.

noal

Banned
If that half wasn't enough I have to listen to Dwight Yorke's in depth analysis.

Go back to shagging bints Yorkie fer Christ sake.

K1LLER7

It's a cause or effect issue though.

Is he holding on the ball too long due to indecision or because movement around him's crap?

Happen to think it's the latter in this game.
Yeah, at times Shaw has been too slow to overlap and we can't really see how the strikers are moving off-screen.

We need some pace upfront and somebody who'll threaten to run in behind. Wilson should come on.

GQman2121

Banned
United's February is manageable, but they have a tough March and April ahead of them.

Newcastle AWAY 04/03
Tottenham 15/03
Liverpool AWAY 22/03
Aston Villa 04/04
Man City 11/04
Chelsea AWAY 18/04
Everton AWAY 25/04

3rd and 4th are way up for grabs. And with the form City are in, it would surprise no one if they teetered downward into the mix with Saints, United, Spurs, Arse and LFC.

Let's hope the clank is strong in this one and we can escape with a jammy 1-0.

No idea where it's coming from, though. Maybe a free kick or penalty.

Bold One

Serena Williams has a ridiculous silhouette
giroudd24rxm.png

Gerrard better not fucking start against Spurs, especially if Lucas, Coutinho and Sturridge are fit to start.

A bit worried that Rodgers will use Sakho's poor performance yesterday as an excuse to bring Lovren back in.

Arnie

Let's hope the clank is strong in this one and we can escape with a jammy 1-0.

No idea where it's coming from, though. Maybe a free kick or penalty.
You'll turn it on for five and go home with three.

We dropped a bollock not beating the Ev yesterday. When teams are poor you have to put them to the sword. Don't think West Ham have it in them.

Fintan

Gerrard better not fucking start against Spurs, especially if Lucas, Coutinho and Sturridge are fit to start.

A bit worried that Rodgers will use Sakho's poor performance yesterday as an excuse to bring Lovren back in.
Sakho has served his purpose. You needed to drop Lovren for a while to humble him, make him up his game. You've accomplished that now, so you can start playing Lovren over Sakho again. I think we're finally going to see the best of Lovren.

Sakho has served his purpose. You needed to drop Lovren for a while to humble him, make him up his game. You've accomplished that now, so you can start playing Lovren over Sakho again. I think we're finally going to see the best of Lovren.

We saw the best of Lovren last season

A career floating between midtable Eredivisie clubs awaits him

Best

I don't know how a team with this reputation for attacking talent can create so little against a makeshift back four. It has to be van Gaal right?

DominoKid

-------- Rooney ------- Falcao -------
------------------- Mata ---------------
----- Di Maria ----------- Herrera -----
------------------- Blind ------------------
Shaw ---- Rojo -- Jones ---- Rafael
----------------- De Gea -----------------

van gaal would never.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom