• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcao hasn't done much, but I'm not sure he can do more here. By all means, sub him off and bring Wilson on. It will be the same story because you have no one to provide through balls or make space for him.

Our striker look bad because their getting next to no service and then are asked to take on the whole defense by themselves in long ball situations. We have no attacking build up play and chances made for strikers are incredibly slim.

Wilbur

Banned
Really poor first half. No one that can use the ball intelligently in midfield. Blind distributes it safely, Di Maria's too haphazard, Januzaj's passings been off and Rooney's been woeful again. Shame Carrick is out, but it's pigheaded foolishness to force square pegs into round holes.

inky

Our striker look bad because their getting next to no service and then are asked to take on the whole defense by themselves in long ball situations. We have no attacking build up play and chances made for strikers are incredibly slim.

Well, yea, that's what I'm saying. Herrera needs to come on. Heck, if you want, sacrifice Rooney and a striker for 2 midfielders.

Really poor half.

It's not even close to the biggest problems in this team but I'm so sick and tired of our defenders throwing themselves at the ball but still failing to make a proper connection with the ball. They'll come steaming in, full seed and then slice the ball or something.

Fucking nail it if you're going for it.

Only de Gea (excuse the shit kick) and Valencia have really done well. Midfield is showing balls, but need to get better control of the midfield.

Wilbur

Banned
Valencia and Shaw have been good. Centre backs and strikers average/irrelevant. Midfielders poor.

Wish LVG would stop trying to turn us into a fucking Ferrari before he's fixed the engine.

lvg out, klopp in. i never wanted lvg in the first place and he is only proving me right with every game. he is fukin clueless. klopp style of football will suit utd much better

I think Januzaj would add a lot of pace into Man United's stale movement.

Both he and Di Maria are adding some pace, but both have been careless a few of the times. I would be a bit more satisfied with their play if they had a little more control to their game.

Tc91

RVP off Rooney upfront as he's wasted in midfield and Herrera or Mata on.

Who am I kidding Fellaini will come on

The main issue in that half was West Ham penning us in and not giving the midfielders space to play in. Their pushing high on our CBs who haven't been as bad as usual playing out from the back but whenever they do work it into the full backs or midfielders they're already marked.

Van Persie and Falcao need to stretch the pitch and create spaces...but they're just standing by idly doing nothing.

Scum

Really poor first half. No one that can use the ball intelligently in midfield. Blind distributes it safely, Di Maria's too haphazard, Januzaj's passings been off and Rooney's been woeful again. Shame Carrick is out, but it's pigheaded foolishness to force square pegs into round holes.

-------- Rooney ------- Falcao -------
------------------- Mata ---------------
----- Di Maria ----------- Herrera -----
------------------- Blind ------------------
Shaw ---- Rojo -- Jones ---- Rafael
----------------- De Gea -----------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom