• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Valencia's been our best player by some distance so far, little bit peeved a lot of you moan at him just for existing.

Like, Rooney actually has been shit so it's justified. But Falcao has done nothing and he'll avoid criticism from a lot of you.

UnitedGAF get ur fukin act together before I call in Kermit.

So, after watching LVG for 5 months I've decided his 'philosophy' is putting great players into poor positions, limiting them, and generally making them worse.

Valencia's been our best player by some distance so far, little bit peeved a lot of you moan at him just for existing.

Like, Rooney actually has been shit so it's justified. But Falcao has done nothing and he'll avoid criticism from a lot of you.

UnitedGAF get ur fukin act together before I call in Kermit.

He has been fine this game, its just funny how many times he has to or passes back to Jones. Defensively good.

As of now, I am not blaming either of the strikers. Nothing in the middle to help them.

pappe

So, after watching LVG for 5 months I've decided his 'philosophy' is putting great players into poor positions, limiting them, and generally making them worse.

Its so they can overcome the odds and do well... if they play well there they will play well in any position.

Then when they start playing well he will switch them to their oroginal positions.

I am joking.

But I maybe right.

_80869330_falcao.jpg

Falcao's touches

L1NETT

Has Blind ever won a second ball

But...for as much possession West Ham have had the pressure they've applied still haven't forced De Gea into anything other than standard saves

Also staying with my pick as Creswell has left back for team of the year. True #shithipster come good

inky

Falcao hasn't done much, but I'm not sure he can do more here. By all means, sub him off and bring Wilson on. It will be the same story because you have no one to provide through balls or make space for him.

Wilbur

Banned
Falcao hasn't done much, but I'm not sure he can do more here. By all means, sub him off and bring Wilson on. It will be the same story because you have no one to provide through balls or make space for him.

He hasn't, but the overriding narrative this season has been that RVP has lost it and Falcao just needs more time.

Think a fair amount of us have a lot of difficulty being impartial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom