• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
B3VZxhU.gif

Blind continues to prove to be our best summer investment

Completely undeserved point. I'll take it since pretty much everyone dropped points this week but we should be putting in much better displays against mid table clubs.

This is how I feel.

All the posts above me... man. Last minute equaliser against West Ham when we absolutely 100% needed to win.

Fuck this team, honestly. Become a team of fuckers who don't care enough.

Fuck off Wilbur a goals a goal

We got a point when we played like shit

Celebrate you cunt

We approached this game in entirely the wrong way.

There has to be an appreciation for what results mean at certain points in the season. We had to win here and we didn't go for it, tried to play a cute game which just didn't come off at all.

So so disappointing. Hate to see us play this way, but doesn't seem like throwing caution to the wind is something we'll be doing anytime soon.

Sigh.

Fergie

Banned
This team needs to turn up, it's a crucial time.

Doesn't help that players like Rooney slow everything down, he just isn't a CM.

K1LLER7

Shit result.

Needed to win but a points its better than a loss I guess.

Strikers were terrible. Would rather play Fellaini up there and Rooney either needs to move up top or get dropped. Blind needs help in midfield too.

We approached this game in entirely the wrong way.

There has to be an appreciation for what results mean at certain points in the season. We had to win here and we didn't go for it, tried to play a cute game which just didn't come off at all.

So so disappointing. Hate to see us play this way, but doesn't seem like throwing caution to the wind is something we'll be doing anytime soon.

Sigh.

image.php

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Scraping draws is fine but eventually United's lack of away wins is going to catch up with them. This race for 4th is ridiculously tight.

Shit result.

Needed to win but its better than a loss I guess.

Strikers were terrible. Would rather play Fellaini up there and Rooney either needs to move up top or get dropped. Blind needs help in midfield too.

The only player we have that can actually help defensively currently is Herrera

Arnie

We have to beat Spurs on Tuesday.

It's massive.

Sturridge needs to start. Let's put these pretenders to the sword.

The Dark Battleship Rises.

dc89

If we can't win the title we have to finish 2nd. No excuses. We are better than 3rd of 4th.

So I'm happy with united only taking a point as things would behave started getting a little close for comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom