• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

so pissed off,

with no disrespect to the Hammers, they fucking turned up, Song has been a real acquisition. But why does Gaal insist on knee-capping this team?

RVP and Falcao dont work as a partnership they are both no9s, Rooney is not a midfielder he proves it with pass, cross, run, breath.

He had Mata, herrera and Wilson on the bench but watched this shower go on for 90 minutes without the need to change the attack

uaHnPZU.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Last few games Di Maria has looked like he doesnt care, never expected that

If we can't win the title we have to finish 2nd. No excuses. We are better than 3rd of 4th.

So I'm happy with united only taking a point as things would behave started getting a little close for comfort.
You have nothing to worry about.

Everything behind you is poor. Saints maybe, but that's about it.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck off Wilbur a goals a goal

We got a point when we played like shit

Celebrate you cunt

Fuck that. We shouldn't be celebrating draws with West Ham. We shouldn't be celebrating draws where we played shit. We shouldn't be playing shit at all, week after week.

We have played well four times this season: against QPR, Hull, Chelsea and City. We only won two of them, against two of the shittest teams in the league.

And worse, our team is made up of expensive mercs like Di Maria who can't be fucked to move towards passes, or Rooney who coasts along every game safe in the knowledge he'll never be dropped because he's captain. Our manager is too arrogant and too prideful to admit mistakes, is hypocritical in his reasoning, and won't do what's best for this team right now and compromise.

Fed up, to be honest. Not celebrating that.

Fergie would have benched Rooney by now

This is a test for LVG. If he can't drop players when they are poor he has no business managing United.

Yes I know we should play Rooney up front, but if this midfield thing is the future, LVG has to have the guts to make that call

Wilbur

Banned
This all stems from the sale of Danny Welbeck. We all know it to be true. Let's just hold our hands and pray Falcao's knee falls off in training so Wilson can at least inject a semblance of spirit into this team.

doicare

Watched an even game.

Looks at the match stats that show United were slightly better with 59% possession and had 16 shots to West Hams 13.

United created the best chance of the game with Falcao.

Comes on to FootieGAF to see everybody saying United were shit and lucky.... never change FootieGAF.

Bold One

Not sure if its actually having an effect, but essentially telling Rooney that he's undroppable is utterly moronic.

its super dissapointing because LVG was the one coach who I thought would pick the best team, superstars be damned, but he's mates with RVP and Rooney seems to hold some hoodoo over manager not called Fergie.

Will be lucky to finish top 4

FuturusX

This all stems from the sale of Danny Welbeck. We all know it to be true. Let's just hold our hands and pray Falcao's knee falls off in training so Wilson can at least inject a semblance of spirit into this team.

This.

Wellbeck was young and full of pace and industry. It's time for Wilson for sure. I can easily see UTD slipping out of 4th now. Very easily.

its super dissapointing because LVG was the one coach who I thought would pick the best team, superstars be damned, but he's mates with RVP and Rooney seems to hold some hoodoo over manager not called Fergie.

Will be lucky to finish top 4

A part of his philosophy is that The Captain gets to start.

Its fucking stupid

Linius

If we can't win the title we have to finish 2nd. No excuses. We are better than 3rd of 4th.

So I'm happy with united only taking a point as things would behave started getting a little close for comfort.

That's the position I'm in. We bros now.

Wilbur

Banned
It does seem fucking stupid, because obviously van Gaal is the one who sees them in training and deals with them every day.

But if he can't see problems that everyone else can, then his expertise has to be fucking questioned.

How do you leave any of Mata, Herrera and Wilson on the bench when you're losing? I don't get it.

Will have to escape to FM to right the wrongs.

Bold One

Falcao is done Unitedbros

no two ways about it, he seems to need too many touches to control the ball, he is way too easily dispossessed, lacking pace, he looks laboured in every facet of his movement and dat miss....

ok, I'll stop fuming now

It does seem fucking stupid, because obviously van Gaal is the one who sees them in training and deals with them every day.

But if he can't see problems that everyone else can, then his expertise has to be fucking questioned.

How do you leave any of Mata, Herrera and Wilson on the bench when you're losing? I don't get it.

Will have to escape to FM to right the wrongs.

This.

Some of our best attacking play has come when we have had Herrera, Mata on the pitch.

FuturusX

Falcao should have used his left foot. To try and hit that with your right was incredibly difficult.

After that LVG wrote something on his notepad...I wonder what he noted down?

:p

wedward

Oh and Liverpool you better not fuck up against Tottenham midweek. Just don't.

Seeing them above us is incredibly annoying.

Our schedule is much easier than either of theirs. Really not worried about either of them. Need Southampton to drop a few more points.

Fuck that. We shouldn't be celebrating draws with West Ham. We shouldn't be celebrating draws where we played shit. We shouldn't be playing shit at all, week after week.

We have played well four times this season: against QPR, Hull, Chelsea and City. We only won two of them, against two of the shittest teams in the league.

And worse, our team is made up of expensive mercs like Di Maria who can't be fucked to move towards passes, or Rooney who coasts along every game safe in the knowledge he'll never be dropped because he's captain. Our manager is too arrogant and too prideful to admit mistakes, is hypocritical in his reasoning, and won't do what's best for this team right now and compromise.

Fed up, to be honest. Not celebrating that.

We've been shit for years

The only thing holding us together was that we had fucking dumbledore working his black magic

Now that he's gone its time to accept were shit

Hold my hand Wilbur

I'll guide you through the darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom