• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

COME ON OLD LADY! We can do this. We MUST do this.

Strootman out for the rest of the season.

For the rest of his career, you mean. RIP Strootgod, we hardly knew ye.

I see the Juventus farm team helped down Inter. Delicious.

Yes, yes it is.

Icardi offered his shirt to Inter fans, they refused and he then shouted "you're all pieces of shit" lol

siete tutti dei pezzi di merda

Delicious.

Mancini's face after the pen

I'm dead

The smile? Yeah, we'll need a gif of that.

CCS

Banned
I would rather watch paint dry than be a Villa fan, no exaggeration. Equally boring, but at least with watching paint your hopes aren't being continually destroyed.

Barzul

Biggest difference between Coquelin and Flamini/Arteta besides obvious athleticism is the willingness to make forward passes.

Feorax

I'm loving the great run of form we're on at the moment. It just makes it all the more frustrating, however, that no-one else is slipping up.

jts

...hate me...
Sheesh, today's fixtures. Whose idea it was to blow most of the EPL's load by saturday.

Gonna tune in Juve for the first time since Olympiakos. Pogba better deliver.

Tobinishi

Worrying that it's still only 1-0 but Arsenal completely controls the game. Should be able to get 2-3 more hopefully to improve the goaldifference.

I'm loving the great run of form we're on at the moment. It just makes it all the more frustrating, however, that no-one else is slipping up.

Yep

Still, overtaken West Ham at last (for now) and its the North London derby next weekend.

Normally I wouldn't complain too much about a point at Goodison, but we need to win this one with that in mind

King_Moc

Banned
Yep

Still, overtaken West Ham at last (for now) and its the North London derby next weekend.

Normally I wouldn't complain too much about a point at Goodison, but we need to win this one with that in mind

Given the state of Liverpool and Everton right now, hopefully it shouldn't be a problem. I guess you never know with these derby's though, they already fluked a point at Anfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom