• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I'd have made the same assumption about Liverpool before we switched, especially as Sakho seemed to be well out of Rodgers' plans.

Obviously it is hugely important that you have the right personnel for it, and for us its early days and could fall apart, but defensively we've seen an incredible improvement since we changed. To an extent that I didn't think possible, tbh.

Helps that we've cut out a large number of the errors leading to chances/goals, but that is partly thanks to the formation as well, which gives the players at the back more passing options, more space to bring the ball out of defense properly, and consists of players who are just better at it than the back 4 that preceded them.
Not only do I not think we have the personnel for it, but even our best defenders make unfathomable errors so often that I don't think we could make it feasible.

Our squad is extremely top heavy - we have incredible attackers, but a mediocre and often anonymous midfield and an absolutely atrocious defence.

We should try a 0-0-10, or something.

Plasma

Banned
Yup.

Dont see why Chuba would want to go to Liverpool. Probably end up being third choice their as well. Think he will need to go further down the table.

He's 19, he knows Wenger gives young players chances to break into the first team not sure why he'd want to leave. We've even let Sanogo, Podolski and Campbell go out on loan so he can get some games, not sure how many more assurances he needs really.

Not only do I not think we have the personnel for it, but even our best defenders make unfathomable errors so often that I don't think we could make it feasible.

Our squad is extremely top heavy - we have incredible attackers, but a mediocre and often anonymous midfield and an absolutely atrocious defence.

We should try a 0-0-10, or something.

Ah, The Zeman :p

wedward

He's 19, he knows Wenger gives young players chances to break into the first team not sure why he'd want to leave. We've even let Sanogo, Podolski and Campbell go out on loan so he can get some games, not sure how many more assurances he needs really.

Because Wenger rates three players more than him currently.

Barzul

Because Wenger rates three players more than him currently.
But he hasn't really been given a run. Sanogo got way more chances. I'm skeptical we'll be signing another forward in the summer. Although if it's someone like Reus or Dybala, I'm all for binning Akpom.

Fergie

Banned
Aston Villa are so disappointing.

4sSa8D2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom